It's the internet.
如今是互联网时代
If you're not lying, your not trying.
如果你不说谎 你就不是在努力
Hey, hey!
嘿 嘿
My last boyfriend? Uh...
我前任 呃
Let's see, I was with him for 14 months.
让我想想 我和他在一起了14个月
Wow, so brief.
哇 这么快
Well, how long do your relationships only last for?
嗯 你的恋爱关系能维持多久
Uh, you know, two,
呃 你知道 两
three years.
三年
So, you haven't been with that many women.
所以 你没有和很多女人在一起过咯
A handful.
一只手都能数的过来
You know, for me, it's more about quality than quantity.
你知道 对我来说 质量比数量更重要
My biggest fault?
我最大的错误
Sometimes, I give too much, you know,
有时候 我付出太多 你知道
whether it's work or relationships.
不管是工作还是关系
I'm all in, kind of a warp speed ahead kinda guy.
我全力以赴 有点像一个高速前进的家伙
And sometimes, I'm so spontaneous and unpredictable
有时 我是如此的不按套路出牌
that people find it exhausting.
人们觉得很累
But I'm working on that.
但我正在努力了
I mean maybe 'cause I'm country
我的意思是 可能因为我很俗
but there's nothing like a cold brewski, right?
但是没有什么能比得上一杯冰镇啤酒 对吧
Hell yeah.
见鬼 是的
Steelers baby!
斯蒂尔斯 宝贝
Big Ben is my boy.
大本钟是我的最爱
The San Diego Super Chargers!
圣地亚哥超级赛
Well, you're looking at the two-time
在你面前的是蝉联两届
salsa dancing champion of West Virginia.
西弗吉尼亚州萨尔萨舞冠军
Look, I'm not saying I'm Lance Armstrong or anything,
听着 我不是说我是兰斯·阿姆斯特朗什么的
I'm kinda on the level just below him,
我比他水平低一点
but cycling is my passion.
但是骑自行车是我的热情所在
God, you're food looks amazing,
天哪 你的食物看起来很棒
where did you learn to cook?
你在哪里学的烹饪
Oh please, look at you,
哦 拜托 看看你
making your own pasta from scratch?
完全自己做的意大利面
You have beautiful eyes.
你的眼睛很漂亮
You have a very sexy smile.
你的笑容很性感
Salut.
碰杯
Saluts.
碰杯
Oh, oh, god!
哦 哦 天哪
Hey.
嘿
Ah, no, no!
啊 不 不
No, it's not what you think.
不 这不是你想的那样
I just, I didn't have time to get dressed before...
我只是 我刚才没时间穿衣服…
Me too.
我也是
I want you.
我想要你
Come to LA.
到洛杉矶来
I'll pay for the ticket.
我来买♥♥票
Look, I want to so bad, but I looked into tickets,
听着 我真的很想 但是我查了一下票
they are $700.
要700美元
Or we could split it,
或者我们可以平摊
if it feels like I coming on too strong.
我怕你感觉我太强势了
This is gonna be so amazing!
那真的是太棒了
Oh my god, I can't believe I'm here.
天哪 我真不敢相信我在这里
I can't believe you're here.
我不敢相信你在这里
Oh, I love your car.
哦 我喜欢你的车
Thanks.
谢谢
So that's the Getty Villa, right there.
那就是盖蒂别♥墅♥ 就在那儿
J. Paul Getty was the world's richest man
保罗·盖蒂是世界上最富有的人
but he had a pay phone for all his house guests.
但他有一部公用电♥话♥ 供他所有的房♥客使用
Oh god, what a cheapskate.
天哪 真是个小气鬼
I hate that!
我讨厌那样
Yeah.
是啊
Me too.
我也是
Hey, isn't that, that restaurant
嘿 那个餐馆难道不是
where all the celebrities hang out?
所有的名人都喜欢去的那家吗
Yeah.
是啊
Have you ever been there?
你去过那里吗
Sure.
当然
Oh, I bet it's amazing.
哦 我猜肯定很棒吧
It's gettin' kinda chilly, huh.
有点冷
Yeah. Wanna head back?
是的 想回去吗
Sure.
当然
Or, we could jump in the water.
或者 我们可以跳进水里
Yeah, right.
嗯 那可不
No, I'm serious.
不是 我是认真的
Come on, Charlotte, you just ate five course meal,
拜托 夏洛特 你刚吃了五道菜
you're not going for a swim.
你不会去游泳的
No, come on, let's do it.
不 来吧 我们跳吧
I've never even been in the ocean before
我以前从来没去过大海
and it would just be like absolutely...
就感觉肯定会…
Hey, hey, listen to me.
嘿 嘿 听我说
We're not jumping off the pier.
我们不会跳下码头的
Oh, my god.
哦 天哪
Okay, you are completely insane!
好吧 你完全疯了
Really?
是吗
Yes, you're crazy.
是的 你很疯
And you are the most exciting guy I've ever met.
你也是我见过的最令人兴奋的人
Really?
真的
Yeah.
是啊
All right, Carly, let's see what you got me.
好吧 卡莉 让我看看你给我带来了什么
How does...
如何…
I don't even...
我甚至不…
I'm not using that.
我不要用
I've seen thicker dental floss.
我见过更厚的牙线
You are one sexy bitch, Charlotte.
你是个性感的婊♥子♥ 夏洛特
And you've had sex with a thousand men.
你和成百上千个男人
With a hundred men.
发生过性关系
23, eight, eight.
23 8 8
You're gonna go in there and be just a super sexy lady.
你要走过去 然后做一个超级性感的女人
God, I look like my mom with these things.
天哪 这些东西让我看起来像我妈妈
Ow!
噢
Oh, oh my gosh, I'm so sorry.
哦 天哪 真对不起
So you like it rough?
所以你喜欢狂野的风格咯
Huh, oh no, I was just...
啊 哦 不 我只是…
'Cause I can be really rough.
因为我可以很狂野
Oh yeah, no, I'm rough, I'm like super rough.
哦 是的 不 我也很狂野 我超级狂野
Like this kinda rough?
像这样吗
Ah!
啊
Oh!
哦
Goin' for the sexy proctologist, yeah, no I dig that.
是个性感的直肠医生 是的 我喜欢
Yeah?
是吗
Is that all you got?
你就这点功夫吗
You're in luck 'cause his two friends
你很幸运 因为他的两个朋友
just decided to join the party.
刚刚决定参加聚会
What're you thinking?
你在想什么
I was just thinking, uhm
我只是在想 嗯
I was just wondering,
我只是想知道
if it's too soon to tell him that um,
如果现在告诉他是不是还为时过早...
he's just the kind of man I've always wanted to be with.
告诉他 他就是我一直想要的那种人
Confident and uhm,
自信而且
unhesitating,
果断
sure of what he wants.
知道他想要什么
Extremely handsome.
非常英俊
Well.
好吧
And um,
而且
it's gonna break my heart to get back on that plane.
回到飞机上会让我心碎的
Well, that's funny actually,
好吧 这很有趣
because I was thinking that she is
因为我也在想 她是
the most exciting
最令人兴奋的
and spontaneous person
和自然的人
电影精选列表