Yes.
对
No, maybe.
不 也许吧
I don't know.
我不知道
Hey.
嘿
Wow, looks like you could use a little first aid,
哇 看起来你需要用点急救药
my friend.
我的朋友
All hail, all hail the chosen one.
万岁 万岁 万岁
Who said that?
谁说的
It is I my lord,
是我 我的主人
Pegaverneius Candoe of the Nexus Space and Guild.
连接空间和公会的佩格韦尔内厄斯·坎多
I have traveled nearly 12 parsecs to find you.
为了找到你 我已经跑了将近36光年
Okay.
哦
You are the rightful heir
你是纳加图斯王位的
to the throne of Nargathus.
合法继承人
The star child as foretold in our prophesies.
我们预言中被选中的星孩
A magnificent creature of unlimited wisdom
一个拥有无限智慧的伟大生物
and breath taking physical perfection.
以及令人叹为观止的完美身体
Yeah.
是啊
I get that.
我明白了
The great epiphany is at hand.
伟大的顿悟就在眼前
Reveal your magnificence to the members
向卡尔弗市特许学校董事会会员
of the Culver City Charter School Board,
展示你的辉煌
and then the world.
然后是世界
Let them kowtow at your feet.
让他们在你脚下磕头
Worship you.
崇拜你
Tremble at you your unlimited power.
为你的无限力量而颤抖
I must tell you how delighted we all are
我必须告诉你们我们都很高兴
about the substantial donation from your in-laws.
收到你的姻亲的大量捐赠
Well, they are very surprisingly generous people.
嗯 他们是非常慷慨的人
Well, I can tell you,
好吧 我可以告诉你
there's a lot we can do with those funds.
我们可以用这些资金做很多事情
Loyal subjects!
忠诚的臣民
I am your unicorn king!
我是你的独角兽之王
By the powers vested in me through the flames of Asinoff,
通过阿诺夫的火焰赋予我的权力
I command you, kneel, kneel before your unicorn king.
我命令你 跪下 跪在你的独角兽国王面前
That guys I fucking crazy.
这家伙他妈的疯了
The time in neigh, the season is in bloom,
是时候了 季节在盛开
I call upon you subjects to step forth
我呼吁臣民们向前迈进
and harvest this royal seed.
收获这颗皇室的种子
Steven, what the hell are you doing?
史蒂芬 你到底在干什么
Fair Anais, Steven is no more.
美丽的阿妮丝 史蒂芬已经不在了
Your milk has soured.
你的牛奶变酸了
Oh, Momma!
哦 妈妈
Look upon me as I raise the imperial scepter.
当我举起皇权的时候看着我
Mommy, that man is nasty.
妈妈 那个人真恶心
Prepare to receive me!
准备迎接我
Bam!
砰
That has to hurt.
那一定很痛
And, as I was saying,
正如我所说
could you come in on Monday?
你星期一能过来上班吗
Oh, we would be honored to have a young woman
我们会很荣幸在卡尔弗城市学校
of your character at Culver City Charter.
收入一位年轻的女性
I'd love to!
我很乐意
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
Oh my god, thank you.
哦 天哪 谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
What in the world got into Steven?
史蒂芬到底怎么了
I don't know.
我不知道
Any ideas?
有什么想法吗
Food poisoning perhaps?
可能是食物中毒
I think the artichoke confit looked a little sketchy.
我觉得洋蓟油封看起来有点粗糙
Since there's no dispute over assets or property,
因为在资产或财产方面没有争议
just sign and it's done.
签字就行了
You'll never have to see one another again.
你们再也不必见面了
That line right there, the one with your name next to it.
那条线那里 在旁边写上你的名字
I know.
我知道
On second thought, I want the Chinese rocket statue.
再想了一想 我想要中国的火箭雕像
Alrighty.
好吧
If you agree, Mr. Conroy, we're done here.
如果你同意 康罗伊先生 我们就判定了
No.
不
No, I can't part with that.
不 我不能同意
Well, what if y'all shared joint custody?
好吧 如果你们都有共同监护权呢
Each of you take it for a week or two at a time?
你们每人一次持有一两个星期呢
No, that won't work.
不 那不行
Can you just buy a second statue?
你能再买♥♥一座雕像吗
That way, y'all can each have your own.
这样 你们每个人都可以拥有自己的
No.
不
No, it's one of a kind.
不 它是独一无二的
Well bless your hearts.
祝福你们 但
I don't mean to be rude
我不想无礼
but I've gotta be gettin' out to Malibu.
但我得去马里布了
I'm havin' lunch at Gerard's.
我要在杰拉德家吃午饭
Try the lobster, it's delicious.
尝尝那里的龙虾 很好吃
And not cheap.
而且不便宜
Can we please get this thing goin'?
我们能继续了吗
Hey, don't rush our divorce, man.
嘿 别急着离婚 老兄
Yeah.
是啊
You know, maybe we should get lunch, too.
你知道 也许我们也该吃午饭了
Yeah, I mean, we shouldn't do this on an empty stomach.
是的 我的意思是 我们不应该空腹签这个
Right.
对的
Now, hold on a second.
喂喂 等一下
What about your signatures?
你们的签名呢
Damn it to hell.
见鬼去吧
The wheels are comin' off the wagon.
这什么乱七八糟的局面
This divorce is fallin' apart.
这场离婚即将破裂
I blame her. It's his fault.
我怪她 这是他的错
This ends now.
一切现在就给我结束
I'm getting out of here and you're not stopping me!
我要离开这里 你不能阻止我
An so concludes our story.
我们的故事到此结束
Poor Charlotte and Brandon,
可怜的夏洛特和布兰登
their journey has taught them nothing.
他们的旅行没有教会他们什么
Oh my god, I'm so sorry.
天哪 真对不起
Did I slap you too hard?
我打你太用力了吗
Nein baby, it was just right.
宝贝 力道刚刚好
I see you understand sign language.
我看你懂手语
电影精选列表