Now how would you like to handle my fee?
你想如何处理我的费用
We'll split it.
我们要平摊
You got that much or do you need to get another loan?
你有那么多钱吗 还是需要再贷款
You're sure Thursday's the best you can do?
你确定星期四是最快的吗
So, where you staying?
那么 你住在哪里
What?
什么
It's my apartment.
这是我的公♥寓♥
I gave up my job, my home and best friend for you.
我放弃了我的工作 我的家和最好的朋友
I'm not leaving the apartment and I'm not paying you rent.
我不会离开公♥寓♥ 也不会付你房♥租
Well, you'd better start cooking or cleaning or,
嗯 那你最好开始做饭或打扫卫生 或者
doing something.
随便做点什么
Asshole!
混♥蛋♥
And your car sucks!
还有 你的车真烂
I'm so sorry Char.
我很遗憾 夏
Men are such turds.
男人都是狗
So, then you wanna subtract the top number
然后 你要用你写的这个数字
from the other one you got right there.
减去上面的数字
Okay.
可以
You go it!
算出来了
Awesome, good job!
太棒了 干得好
Have a great day in your work.
祝你工作愉快
Love you.
爱你
No, I haven't done much
不 我没做过
any animated porn but I am a fast learner
任何动画片 但我学得很快
and I love animation,
我喜欢动画
and porn, so win-win.
还有色情 所以是双赢
Okay, well please keep me in mind.
好吧 请记住我
Thank you.
谢谢您
Surprise!
惊喜
Happy Birthday!
生日快乐
Happy birthday, son!
儿子 生日快乐
Wow, I didn't expect...
哇 我没想到…
How's the Antarctica?
南极洲怎么样
Amazing!
太神了
Your mother was the hero.
你妈妈是英雄
She devised a scheme to foul the prop on the Nisshin Maru.
她设计了一个计划 愚弄了日新丸号♥上的警♥察♥
And your father was shot in the balls
你父亲被一个日本水手
by one of the Japanese deckhands.
打中了蛋蛋
With a rubber bullet.
用的橡胶子弹
It swelled up like coconuts.
它像椰子一样膨胀起来
I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts.
我有俩可爱的椰子
Lookin' good boy.
你看起来很好
So good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Yeah, so good.
是的 太好了
Hey, what'd you tell them?
嘿 你告诉他们什么
About what?
关于什么
About us, about the divorce.
关于我们 关于离婚的事
When?
哪有机会
They haven't stopped talking since they got here.
他们到这儿以后就一直在说话
Oh, thank god.
哦 谢天谢地
You're gonna have to tell them.
你得告诉他们
Well, not tonight, it's my birthday.
好吧 不要今晚 今天是我的生日
Plus it's humiliating.
而且这很丢脸
They're marriage has lasted 32 years
他们的婚姻持续了32年
and ours lasted about as long as a Hobbit movie.
而我们的婚姻和霍比特人的电影一样长
Happy birthday, son.
儿子 生日快乐
My charitable works continue, I see.
我明白了 我的慈善事业还在继续
What's this?
这是什么
Two tickets to Tahiti for an all inclusive stay at Brando.
两张去大溪地的全方位白兰度之旅的票
It's a luxury eco-resort.
这是一个豪华的生态度假村
I could have been a contender.
我本可以成为一个竞争者
Because my boy and his beautiful bride
因为我儿子和他漂亮的新娘
deserve the absolute best honeymoon the money can buy.
应该得到金钱所能买♥♥到的最好的蜜月
Speaking of honeymoons,
说到蜜月
you know your father and I are undergoing
你父亲和我正在经历
a bit of a second one right now.
第二次蜜月
Let's just say, we're experiencing a refreshed sense
我们正在经历一种
of sexual energy.
充满全新的性能量的感觉
Exploring our aging bodies.
探索我们衰老的身体
So many delicious new cavities to explore.
有那么多美味的新蛀牙需要探索
Well, it's a very thoughtful gift
嗯 这是一个非常周到的礼物
and I thank you very much.
我非常感谢你们
It's thoughtful, isn't it, Charlotte?
考虑得很周到 不是吗 夏洛特
Yeah, yeah, thank you so much.
是的 是的 非常感谢
Okay, let's have a photo.
好吧 我们照张相
Hold up your present.
拿着你的礼物
This isn't the Middle East peace talks.
这不是中东和平谈判
How about a kiss?
接个吻怎么样
Lovely.
很可爱
I'm sensing a little bit of disharmony.
我觉得有点不和谐
I'm sorry, I'm just feeling a bit...
对不起 我只是觉得有点…
Yeah, I know, is it Brandon?
是的 我知道 是布兰登吗
You know, because he's a sweet boy
你知道 因为他是个可爱的男孩
but he can also be a massive pain in the ass.
但他也可能是个大♥麻♥烦
Trust me, I know.
相信我 我知道
It's not just him.
不仅仅是他
It's just that we,
只是我们
you know, we both weren't as honest as we should have been.
你知道 我们两个都没有那么诚实
Ah.
啊
Well, I remember when Jerry and I met.
嗯 我记得杰瑞和我相遇的时候
He thought I was a democrat and a virgin.
他以为我是个民♥主♥党人 还是个处♥女♥
The truth is, I was in love with Reagan
事实上 我很喜欢里根总统
and I'd slept with half the boys in the neighborhood.
而且我已经和附近一半的男孩睡过觉了
So, you?
那么 你
Well, I told him what I thought he wanted to hear
嗯 我告诉他我认为他想听的
which was not the truth, I...
那些谎话 我…
You...
你…
Lied, yes, guilty as charged.
撒谎 是的 被指控有罪
But when I met him, I knew he was special.
但当我遇到他时 我知道他很特别
So all of this nonsense just came babbling out of me.
所有这些胡言乱语就这么脱口而出了
And how did you?
然后你怎么做的
I eventually found the courage
我终于找到了勇气
to tell him what was in my head and in my heart.
告诉他我的大脑和内心是什么样的
And that's been the glue of our relationship from that day forward.
从那天起 这就成了我们关系的粘合剂
You sure you don't want some of this?
你确定你不想要这些吗
It's Peruvian hog's breath.
这是秘鲁猪的呼吸
They grow it above three line.
三线标准都达到了
Sweet.
很好的
Nah, I'm good, thanks, Dad.
不 我不用了 谢谢 爸爸
I'm not really in the mood.
我的心情不太好
Why so glum, Sunny Jim?
为什么这么闷闷不乐啊 阳光吉姆
I don't know, Dad.
我不知道 爸爸
Marriage is hard.
婚姻很艰难
You have a keen grasp of the obvious.
你对显而易见的事物有敏锐的理解
I think mine was just a bad idea from the start.
我觉得我的主意从一开始就是个坏主意
Brandon, not a day goes by that I don't ask myself,
布兰登 没有一天我不扪心自问
did I do the right thing marrying that woman?
我娶那个女人做得对吗
That's not very romantic, Dad.
爸爸 这可不是很浪漫
It is when the answer is always yes.
答案总是肯定的时候 就浪漫了
Oh, my god.
哦 天哪
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
哦 不 不 不 不 不
Sweetie, what's wrong?
亲爱的 怎么了
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, Mom, I know, I'm fine.
是的 妈妈 我知道 我很好
I just have a headache, that's all.
我只是头痛而已
I think I have something for that.
我想我有办法
Well, you've always got somethin' for somethin'.
好吧 你总是有办法
Great, why do you have a DEA property room
太好了 你的腰上
around your waist?
为什么有缉毒局的包
SCHWEITZER POLIZEI FRAU: Oh, I would love
施韦策·波利泽夫人:哦 我很乐意
电影精选列表