I guess it must have taken you a very long time
我想你从卢旺达回来
to ride back from Rwanda.
肯定花了很长时间
Ah!
啊
Sorry, will you excuse me.
对不起 请原谅
Hey, honey, look at that.
嘿 亲爱的 看看那个
Let's go for a walk.
我们去散步吧
Hey, you feelin' okay?
嘿 你觉得还好吗
Do you wanna play doctor?
你想当医生吗
Okay, Charlotte, what is going on here?
好吧 夏洛特 这是怎么回事
I forgot to feed my cat.
我忘记喂我的猫了
Oh, boy!
哦 我天
Charlotte, talk to me.
夏洛特 跟我谈谈
Charlotte, hey.
夏洛特 嘿
Brandon.
布兰登
What the hell are you two doing here?
你们两个到底在这儿干什么
We came to help Charlotte.
我们来帮助夏洛特
This is very important to her.
这对她很重要
We know.
我们知道
We know everything.
我们什么都知道
That's why we come here,
这就是我们来这里的原因
we don't want you to make a terrible mistake
我们不希望你犯严重错误
and throw away your soul partner before the cosmos...
抛弃你的灵魂伴侣…
Wait a second.
等一下
Wait a minute.
等一下
Are you two high?
你们两个磕高了吗
Brandon!
布兰登
Of course we are.
当然了
Oh my god.
哦 我的上帝
You don't think that we would turn up
你是不是没想到我们会像这样
to something like this straight.
直接地出现呢
We've been fighting these people our entire lives
我们一辈子都在和这些以他们的资产阶级
with their bourgeoisie pretentiousness.
自命不凡的人战斗
And anal bleaching.
还有肛♥门♥漂白
Would you folks care for some conflict-free
你们想不想试一下
Ugandan artichoke confit on lardo brushed crostini?
乌干达洋蓟密友拉多刷克罗斯汀吗
No.
不
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Mrs. Conroy.
康罗伊夫人
How's the new bride?
新娘怎么样
Couldn't be better.
再好不过了
Do I sense trouble in paradise?
我现在感受到的是不是麻烦的气息
Not now, Steven.
现在不行 史蒂芬
Charlotte, this isn't you.
夏洛特 这不是你
What?
什么
What do you mean?
什么意思
I am so sorry.
我很抱歉
I hurt you very badly and your life has taken an ugly turn,
我伤得很重 你的生活也发生了一个丑陋的转变
I apologize.
我道歉
You obviously married the first guy you met after me.
你显然嫁给了我之后你遇到的第一个男人
Where was it?
在哪里遇到的
A dating website?
约会网站
Singles bar?
单身酒吧
Old Navy?
老海军
No, eBay.
不 易趣
Good god.
天啊
You bought a husband online?
你在网上买♥♥了个丈夫
No, we met online, and then fell in love and got married.
不 我们在网上认识 然后坠入爱河结婚了
And not after 14 years, Steven.
而不是14年后 史蒂芬
Not all the changes are bad.
并不是所有的变化都是坏的
The clothes.
衣服
The hair.
头发
Do you think about me, Charlotte?
你想过我吗 夏洛特
'Cause I think about you.
因为我想你
Of course, I think about you.
当然 我想你
We spent half our lives together.
我们在一起度过了半生
The whale song.
鲸鱼之歌♥
The whale song, the mating cry of the humpback.
鲸鱼的歌♥声 驼背的交♥配♥叫声
Let's get you into the house, mother,
让我们把你带进房♥子里 妈妈
and you can take a nice little nap.
你可以小睡一会儿
How dare you?
你们怎么敢
Let's go, mother.
走吧 妈妈
Oh, I miss your father so much!
哦 我非常想念你父亲
Steven?
史蒂芬
Yes.
怎么
You're such an asshole.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
Is that all it took?
非要我这样吗
You want me now that I'm with someone else?
我现在和别人在一起了 你就想要我了吗
There's more to it than that, Charlotte.
不止这些 夏洛特
Oh yeah, really, like what?
哦 是吗 那是什么
And you'd really better be quick
你最好快点
because my husband is right outside that door.
因为我丈夫就在门外
And your wife, that poor woman.
还有你的妻子 那个可怜的女人
I mean, you don't even understand.
我是说 你甚至不明白
Anais, she is so spontaneous and unpredictable.
阿妮丝 她是如此不可预测
One minute, we're snowboarding in Telluride,
上一分钟 我们在泰卢里德滑雪
the next we are making love in a Mexican agave field.
接下来我们就到了墨西哥龙舌兰地做♥爱♥
I miss your predictability.
我想念你的循规蹈矩
I miss the quiet, boring times, the unimaginative sex,
我怀念安静 无聊的时光 缺乏想像力的性♥爱♥
all of it.
所有这些
I never appreciated it until it was gone.
在它消失之前 我从未欣赏过它
Well, it's not coming back.
好吧 它不会再回来了
Ever.
永远不会
Hey, hey, I just got a new job in DC.
嘿 嘿 我刚在华盛顿找到一份新工作
Let's leave these two horrible,
让我们离开这两个可怕的
disgusting mistakes behind and get back to our old lives.
令人厌恶的错误 让我们回到过去的生活
My husband is not a mistake.
我丈夫不是个错误
Yes, we rushed into marriage
是的 我们仓促结婚了
and things haven't been perfect
事情并不完美
and after 10 ridiculous days,
10天后
things are just blowing up in our faces, but
一切都在我们的眼前爆发 但是
there have been moments, in between all the lies
在所有的谎言之间都有一些温情时刻
and the bullshit where I've loved him more
这些谎言却使得
than anybody in my entire life.
我爱他超过我一生中的任何人
Including you.
包括你
So it's over.
所以一切都结束了
Perfect.
很完美
No, Steven.
不 史蒂芬
Hey, I dare you to kiss me one more time
嘿 我赌你不敢再吻我一次
and tell me you don't love me.
再告诉我你不爱我
Ow!
噢
Oh, fuck.
哦 操
Sorry, Steven.
对不起 史蒂芬
But as we say in the yard, I gotta do me.
我们牢里人说的好 我要做我自己
So fuck all y'all if you can't appreciate it!
所以如果你不欣赏的话 就去他妈的你们所有人
Huh!
呵呵
Mr. Wooster, I wanna apologize for earlier.
伍斯特先生 我想为早些时候道歉
My wife threw her back out
我妻子放飞自我了
and I was giving her an adjustment.
我跟她好好说了一番
Anyway, we really love the school
不管怎样 我们真的很喜欢学校
and we'd like to make a small donation.
我们想捐点钱
I don't see how that's gonna make any difference.
我不明白这会有什么影响
This is very generous.
这是非常慷慨的
Thank you very much.
非常感谢你
I'm gonna find Mrs. Newton and tell her the good news.
我去找牛顿太太 告诉她好消息
Wasn't that check for Brandon?
那不是布兰登的支票吗
Our son's not very good with money anyway
不管怎样 我们儿子对钱不是很在行
so it doesn't matter.
所以没关系
And an investment in her future.
算是对她未来的投资
Is an investment in their future.
是对他们未来的投资
Did you mean what you said in there?
你在那里面说的是真的吗
电影精选列表