你居然还这么说 为什么
So why are you saying this, why?
为什么 告诉我为什么
Why? Tell me why?
就因为我爱上了另一个女人
Is it because I fell in love with another woman?
这是我的罪过吗 这关你什么事
Is that my crime? How is it any of your business?
我有权利掌控我的人生
I had the right to reinvent my life.
是我的人生 你听到了吗 我的人生
Fuck, it's my life. Do you hear me? It's my life!
对不起 尼古拉斯 我不知道自己刚才怎么回事
I'm sorry, Nicholas. I don't know what just happened.
嗨 精神科病房♥怎么走
Hi. I need the, um, psychiatric ward.
左边往里走 - 好
Down to the left. - Okay.
你来多长时间了
How long have you been here?
半个小时左右
About Half an hour.
他们说很快来见我们
They told me that they'll see us soon.
发生什么事了
What happened?
我也不在 我在上班
I wasn't there. I was working.
是…嗯…
It was um...
是贝丝在卫生间发现的他
It was Beth who found him in the bathroom.
他…
He'd just...
好在救护车来得及时
We were lucky. The ambulance arrived very quickly.
对不起
I'm sorry.
真的很对不起
I'm so sorry.
知道吗 我有多想帮他
I wanted so much to help him.
结果 我
And then in the end...
医生
Doctor.
嗨 下午好 我是琳娜医生
Hi, yes. Good afternoon. I am Dr. Leiner.
是你们儿子的主治医师
I'm looking after your son.
尼古拉斯呢 - 别担心
Where's Nicholas? - Don't worry, he's resting.
他在休息 已经过了危险期了 别担心
He's no longer in danger, I assure you.
请跟我来
Please.
谢谢
Thanks.
你们儿子治疗及时 而且伤口也不深
Your son was treated very quickly and the cut wasn't too deep.
应该很快就会痊愈
So, it should heal well.
你确定
Are you absolutely sure?
我确定 相信我
Yes, trust me.
但我们有些事情要决定
But we do need to make some decisions.
我刚和他聊过
I just talked to him.
他说什么了
What'd he say?
他醒来好像很沮丧 像他这样的情况很常见
He seems frustrated to have woken up here, which is very common in this sort of case.
他有没有说是什么让他
Has he said anything about what caused him to...
这种情形我们已经见怪不怪了
We are very used to these situations.
我觉得应该让尼古拉斯
And I think it could be important for Nicholas
在这里观察一段时间
to spend some time under observation.
你是说…
You mean...
我刚查过了 我们医院还有很多空床位
I just checked and we do have a vacancy in our facility.
你不是说他过了危险期了嘛
You just said he was out of danger.
我们是想让他知道 他都干了什么
What we want is for him to become aware of what he's done.
他现在倾向于忽略这件事
His tendency at the moment is to minimize it somewhat,
这才是我觉得危险的原因
which seems to me dangerous.
我们不想看他再寻短见
We wouldn't want him to try it again.
他要住院多长时间
And how would he need to stay?
重要的是要观察和治疗
What's important is for us to be able to monitor and treat him.
之后就要定期随诊
And then there'll be regular visits with...
来看住院部的心理医生
the inpatient psychiatrist and Nicholas.
以便我们评估他的病情
So we can all assess his progress.
我想见我儿子
I want to see my son.
请等一下
Just a second please.
抱歉 我楼上还有病人
Please excuse me, I'm needed upstairs.
有社工会帮你们办理
But a social worker will be in to help you with the paper work
尼古拉斯的入院 好吗
for Nicholas to be admitted, okay?
有什么问题 你们都可以问她
She'll be able to help you with any other questions at this point,
好吗
all right?
把他交给我们 你们可以放心了
Please don't worry. He's in very good hands now.
那个怎么样
What about that one?
是个星座 看到了吗
That? That's a constellation.
里面有星星 - 很少见吗
Do you see those stars? - It's rare?
非常少见 - 这块呢
Pretty rare. - And that one?
这是土星
That? It's a Saturn.
还有轨道呢
It's got rings around it.
彼得
Peter.
彼得
Peter.
哦 你妈妈等着急了
Mommy's getting a little impatient.
我们回去吧 - 等等 爸爸
Should we go back? - Wait, Daddy.
哦…
Oh...
漏了 - 那怎么办
It's split. - What are we gonna do?
只能游泳了
You're gonna have to swim.
我不会 我才六岁半
I can't. I'm only six and a half.
没事 也该学学游泳了
That's right. It's just the right time to learn.
你可以的
You can do it.
来
Come on.
我保护你
I'll be with you.
嘿
Hey.
来吧 小虾米
Come on, shrimp.
来呀
Come on.
您决定了吗
So, what did you decided?
要把会议调到周一早上吗
Should I move the meeting to Monday morning?
就看您什么时候去华盛顿了
It depends on what time you're expecting to leave for D.C.
下周一 不 不行 我得
Next Monday? No I can't. I'm gonna have to...
我得留在纽约
I'm gonna have to stay in New York.
要取消华盛顿之行
So, I'll cancel Washington?
是的
Yes.
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 彼得 是我 能聊聊吗
Hey. Peter, it's me. Can you talk?
可以 一切还好吧
Sure, everything all right?
还好 我刚接到哈里斯医生的电♥话♥…
Yeah. I just got a call from Dr. Harris...
想和你说说
I just wanted to discuss it with you.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
他觉得 我们暂时先别去看尼古拉斯了
He thinks that it might be better if we don't go see Nicholas...
这样会好些
for a few days.
什么
What?
我知道
I know.
好像尼古拉斯很抗拒治疗
But it seems that Nicholas is having some trouble accepting treatment.
他们一直在和他聊
And they've been having long conversations
就是想
trying to...
弄明白为什么他
understand why he...
好像他提到很多关于离婚的事
It seems he's been talking a lot about the divorce.
你的新生活 你我的紧张关系 还有
And your new life and all the tensions that's between you and I.
哈里斯医生认为 我们最好…
Dr. Harris thinks that maybe it's best...
能给他们一些时间
to just let them have a few days.
让大家先搞清楚状况
Give everyone a bit of perspective.
想办法化解压力
Take the pressure off.
听着 他不能阻止我们去看尼古拉斯
He can't stop us seeing Nicholas.
他就是建议 不是命令
He's just asking. Not demanding.
我们周一还可以去
We still have Monday.
预约了可以去看看进展
We have our appointment to see where everything stands.
而且…
And...
我也不知道
I don't know. In the meantime...
我知道对你很难
I know this is so difficult.
对我也是 你知道的
It is for me too...
不过 也许我们应该信任他们 是吧
But maybe we should trust them, huh?
你觉得呢
You think?
彼得
Peter?
准备好了 - 好了
You ready? - Yeah.
几点的飞机
What time is the plane?
我叫了出租车 五分钟就到
Got a cab, it's in about 5 minutes.
我帮你把皮箱拿下去
I'll help you down with your suitcase.
不用 你别管了
No, no. Don't worry.
听着 我…
Listen, I'm...
昨晚的事 我很抱歉 我…
I'm Sorry about last night. I...
我真的 我喝多了 还有 - 别说了
I really, I had too much to drink. and... - Just stop.
我不明白为什么会吵成那样
I just don't understand why we have to fight like that.
电影精选列表