只不过你们的性格不一样
You are just two very different people.
他现在也压力很大
And he's under a lot of pressure right now.
要忙初选 忙工作上的事 对吧
All this business with the Primaries. Don't you think?
这些对他很重要
And that's important to him.
你知道 这是他多年的梦想
It's a dream he's had for a lot of years.
可是…
But...
不只是那些
It's not just that.
我…
I'm...
我不太好 妈妈
I'm not well, Mom.
你♥爸♥爸说 你和一个女孩子分手了
Your Dad told me you've broken up with a girl.
对 我骗他的
Yes, that's what I told him.
他不知道有什么问题 他想要个合理的解释
He didn't understand what was wrong. He needed a rational explanation.
你了解他
You know what he's like.
所以我就说了些他想听的
So I told him what he wanted to hear,
可是…
but...
我从没和那个女孩约会过 我
I never even went out with that girl, it's just...
我和别人不一样
It's just, I'm not made like other people.
有时候我觉得我不配活着
Sometimes I feel like I'm not made for this life.
我什么都应付不了
And I can't deal with any of it.
即便这样 我每天都全力以赴
Even though I try every day with all my strength.
可我就是做不好 因为
But I just can't deal with any of it, because...
因为我很痛苦
Because I'm in pain.
一直都很痛苦
All the time.
我好累
And I'm tired.
我再也不想痛苦下去了
I'm tired of being in pain.
尼古拉斯 过来
Oh, Nicholas.
有我在
I'm right here.
我陪着你 哪也不去
I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere.
我们一起面对
And I will help you get through this.
我保证
I promise.
别哭了 我的小太阳
Don't cry, my little sun beam.
没事了
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
什么
What?
今天 你确定是他
Today? Are you sure it was him?
尼古拉斯 - 嗯
Nicholas. - Yeah?
能过来一下吗 我有事想和你谈谈
You come here for a couple of minutes? I'd like to talk to you.
什么事 - 坐下
What is it? - Sit down.
我们谈谈 - 谈什么
We need to talk. - What about?
谈学校的事
About your school.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
没什么事 怎么这么问 - 没什么事
Nothing special, why? - Nothing special?
没有
No.
今天你们模拟测验了吧
Today you had your Practice Test, right?
怎么样 - 还行吧
How'd that go? - Well, I think.
很好
Good.
只不过 今天下午 贝丝去公园刚好看到你了
You see, this afternoon Beth went to the park and she saw you.
我不知道你在干什么 反正没去上学
I don't know what you were doing, but in any case you weren't at school.
我再最后问你一遍
So I'm gonna ask you one last time...
我想要你回答我 到底怎么回事
and this time I want an answer. What's going on?
你又开始翘课了 对吗
You started to skip classes again, is that it?
没有 我…
No. I...
那你今天为什么没去上学
Then why weren't you in school today?
她为什么要告诉你 - 这不是重点
Why did she tell you that? - That's not the problem.
不 这是重点
Yes, it is the problem,
她想离间我们
she wants to turn us against one another.
重点是你在对我撒谎
No, the problem is you're fucking lying to me.
你今天为什么没去上学
Why weren't you at school today?
告诉我
I'm listening.
我不舒服
I wasn't feeling well.
我没办法说服自己去 还有
I couldn't bring myself to go.
我觉得考试压力太大了
I'm under too much pressure from this test. I'm sorry.
对不起
You're sorry.
对不起
You're sorry.
我给学校打过电♥话♥了
I called the school. I called them.
你知道他们怎么说
Do you know what they told me?
他们说你再也没回去过
They told me you'd never been back there.
说你从上个月第一天开始
They told me you were there on the first day, last month,
就再没去过学校
and afterwards you never came back.
一次都没去过
Never. Not once.
说是收到了我的邮件
And seems they've got an email from me
说让你转回以前的学校了
saying that we've decided to send you back to your old school.
你没什么要说的
You've nothing to say?
你都成世界一流的黑客了 是吗
So you've become a world-class hacker, am I right?
我还相信你得了优 收到了派对邀请
When I think you had the balls to tell me you were getting As,
我什么都相信你 可一直以来你都在骗我
being invited to parties. And the whole time you were lying to me.
你这么多天都干什么去了 都去散步了
What did you do all these days? Just go for walks?
是吗 你就
Is that it?
我们给你浪子回头的机会 可你做了什么
We give you a chance to climb back up and what do you do?
你丝毫没有改变
You do the exact same thing.
你骗了所有人
You lie to everybody.
你给我一个解释
Explain it to me.
到底怎么回事
What's going on?
你在吸毒
Are you on drugs?
那就解释啊
Then explain it to me.
我不知道该拿你怎么办
I don't know what else to do with you, Nicholas.
我和你实话实说 我真的不知道了
I'm telling you straight. I just don't know.
我努力去倾听你 努力去支持你
I've tried to listen to you. I've tried to be there for you.
努力给你力量和信心
I've tried to give you strength and confidence,
可这一切看来都是徒劳
but obviously none of that's in use.
你真想一辈子就这样下去
You really think you can just live your life like that,
随心所欲地过
doing whatever the hell you feel like,
天天逃课 不负责任地不想长大
getting out of school, never taking any responsibility, refusing to grow up?
你的人生怎么办
What are you gonna do with your life?
你不去努力 你想成为什么人
If you're not doing anything, what's gonna become of you?
当然你答不上来了
Naturally, you have no answer.
别那么看着我
Stop staring at me like that.
你想怎样 吓唬我
What's the idea, are you trying to intimidate me?
没用的 我现在就可以告诉你
That's not gonna work. I can tell you that right away.
我不吃这一套
Not with me.
好了
All right.
我来告诉你 接下来怎么做
I'm gonna explain to you how it's gonna be.
从明天开始
Starting tomorrow,
不管你愿不愿意 你都要去上学
whether you like it or not you're going back to school,
明白 - 不
is that clear? - No.
什么
Sorry?
我说不 我不去上学
I'm saying no. I will not go back to school.
你想干什么 尼古拉斯 你想怎么样
What are you doing, Nicholas? What do you want?
我像你这么大的时候 我妈病着 我爸成天不见人影
When I was your age, my mother was sick. I wasn't seeing my father anymore.
我也难 可我在拼命往前冲
I had money problems. But I fought on. I fought on.
没有一天不在努力 可你看看你
And believe me, most days it was no joke. And what has happened to you?
你有什么凄惨的遭遇
What is there in your life that is so dramatic...
让你不能像其他孩子一样去上学的
you're not able to go to school like everybody else?
回答我 回答我 - 我做不到
Answer me. Answer me. - I can't deal with it.
我听不懂 你有什么做不到的
I don't understand what that means. Can't deal with what?
活着 我活不下去了 都是因为你
Living. I can't deal with living and it's your fault.
你说什么
Sorry?
我现在这样 都是你的错 - 我做什么了 我怎么错了
If I'm like this. It's your fault. - What have I done? What's my fault?
你让我恶心 - 你说什么
You disgust me. - What did you say?
你口口声声 对生活工作高谈阔论
You give all these big speeches about like and work
却像丢垃圾一样抛弃了我们
and then you abandon us as if we were pieces of shit.
什么
What?
你总那么自以为是
You think you always do the right thing,
可从一开始 你就是个混♥蛋♥
but right from the beginning you've basically been an asshole.
收回你刚说的话 尼古拉斯
Take back what you just said, Nicholas.
听到了吗 收回你的话 马上
Do you hear me? You take back what you just said, now.
混♥蛋♥ - 我?
Asshole. - Me?
我是混♥蛋♥ 你说我
An asshole? Me?
我做这一切不都是为了你
Haven't I always done everything for you?
为了你 我和你妈委屈了那么多年
I stayed with your mother for years for yours sake.
电影精选列表