我知道
I know.
都是我的错
It's my fault. I'm sorry.
你…
And you...
你不能和我们一起去
And you can't come with us?
对不起 贝丝 我走不了 我
Sorry, Beth. I can't.
想到他还在里面 我没心思去好望角
I don't feel like going to the cape knowing he's in there.
就两天
Just for two days.
你状态很不好 待在这里也于事无补
You look terrible and it's not like you can do anything for him.
我不能走
I can't.
好吧
Okay.
他什么时候出院
When is he out?
不知道 周一才能知道
I don't know. We'll know more on Monday.
然后呢
And then?
希望我能当好西奥的父亲
I hope I can be a better father to Theo.
别这么说 彼得 你是个好父亲
Stop it, Peter. You are a really good father.
让我难过的是 我活成了一个
And what makes me saddest is that I have to play a part
让我自己都很讨厌的人
that I hate with everything in me.
过去这几周
In these past few weeks I just keep catching myself
我说的都是那些话
saying things exactly the same things
和我小时候我父亲说的一模一样
my father used to say to me when I was young.
让我恨他的那些话
Things which made me genuinely hate him.
现在却是我自己在说 真的是
And now it's my turn. It's just...
不知道 到最后 我也成了他那样的人
Makes me think I'll wind up being just like him.
哪些话
What kind of things?
“你的人生怎么办 ”
"What are you gonna do with your life?"
“我像你这么大的时候 我做了这个 做了那个”
"When I was your age, I did this, I did that."
“我们该拿你怎么办 ”
"What are we gonna do with you?"
要是你知道 我有多惭愧
If you knew how ashamed it makes me feel...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我得走了
We have to go.
走之前 请你告诉我 原谅我昨天的行为
Before you do please tell me you forgive me for yesterday.
只希望我们不会再那么吵架了
I would just really like us to stop fighting like that.
我也是
Me too.
过去几周真的很…
The last few weeks has just been...
我知道 - 不 你不知道
I know. - No, you don't know.
因为你不在 你就知道工作
Because you're not here. You are at work all of the time.
是我 一直都是我一个人
And I am here and I am on my own.
不 不 我不会让你一个人… - 不 我自己 我一个人 我…
No, no. you're not no your own. - Yes, I am. I'm lonely. I'm just...
我好累 我
I'm so tired.
还有西奥 他也是你儿子 他也需要你
There's Theo, and your other son. He needs you as well.
贝丝 别这样 我们
Beth, please, let's...
我们不吵了 好吗
Let's not start again, okay?
好
Okay.
好
Okay. Okay.
我到了给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you when we get there.
来 小宝贝
Come here, little man.
爸爸抱抱
Give me a hug.
一周后见 我会想你的
I'm not gonna see you for a week. I'm gonna miss you.
你先去看海
You're gonna discover the sea.
看看它多么深沉美丽 广阔无垠
You'll see how big and beautiful it is.
代我问奶奶好 好吗
Say hello for me to Granny, will you?
抱歉我不能陪你一起去
Sorry I can't be with you.
我必须留下 你明白吗
I really have to stay here, you understand?
你告诉我这样没错吧
You tell me all about it, okay?
你告诉我 小宝贝
You tell me, little man.
妈妈
Mom.
我好想你 - 我好想你
I missed you so much. - I missed you so much.
就好像几个月都没见到你了
Feel like I haven't seen you for months.
我们在这儿 我们在这儿
We are here now. We're here.
尼古拉斯
Nicholas?
按照你的要求 我给你和你父母
I'm gonna leave you alone for five minutes with your Mom and Dad,
五分钟的时间
like you asked me to.
你们先聊 我去找医生 好吗
And while it's happening I'm gonna look for the doctor, okay?
好 - 好
Yeah. - Yeah.
嘿 你还好吗
Hey, how are you?
宝贝儿
Honey.
太难过了 快带我离开这儿
It's horrible. You have to get me out of here.
嘿 别担心
Hey, don't worry.
你们一定要让我离开这儿 答应我
You absolutely have to get me out of here, promise me.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
太可怕了 妈妈 这是我一辈子最难过的一周
It's been terrible, Mom. It's the worst week in my life.
这里就是地狱 你们不能把我留在地狱里
It's hell. You can't leave me in hell.
所以我们才来 就是来和医生讨论这个问题的
We're gonna discuss it with the doctor...
他是个混♥蛋♥ 他根本什么都不懂
He's an asshole. He doesn't understand anything.
他给我用各种药 还说我病了
He stuffs me full of medication. He thinks I'm ill.
他说我得在这儿待几周
He says I have to stay here for weeks and weeks.
可是我做不到
But I'm telling you I can't.
我受不了 我在这儿还不如在家
I won't be able to take it. I feel much worse here than I do at home.
我需要你们
I need you.
你们一定要带我回家 求你了 爸爸 求你了 妈妈 我求求你们
You have to take me back home. Please, Dad. Please, Mom. I'm begging.
好 冷静点 尼古拉斯 我们会找医生谈的
Calm down, Nicholas. We'll talk to the doctor.
我们在这儿 我们会陪着你
We're here. We're here with you.
能见到你们 我真高兴
I'm so happy to see you.
嗨
Hi,
下午好 - 医生
good afternoon. - Doctor.
好了 我们都坐下吧
Okay, why don't we all sit down?
没事的
It's okay.
过来我这边坐 尼古拉斯
Sit by me, please, Nicholas.
我会让…
I'm gonna ask Michael
照顾尼古拉斯的麦克和我们一起
who's been looking after Nicholas to sit in with us
你们不介意吧 - 好
if you don't mind. - All right.
好的
Great.
我猜…
I guess...
尼古拉斯和你们说他想出院吧
Nicholas has told you that he wants to leave the hospital.
对
Yes.
他和我也说过
Yes, he said that to me too.
我知道过去这几天他不好过
I understand that these last few days have been tough on him.
没错 为什么会这样
They really have. Why is that?
第一周都会是这种反应
We often get this reaction in the first week.
我不想在这里
I don't wanna stay here.
我知道你想回家 尼古拉斯 真的
I understand that you wanna go home, Nicholas, I really do but...
可我不推荐你们这么做
it isn't something that I'd be able to recommend.
看到了没
You see?
为什么
Why not?
尼古拉斯患有急性抑郁症
Nicholas is suffering from acute depression.
我觉得他住院比较安全一些
I think it would be safer for him to stay in the hospital.
我好了
I'm better.
我只想回家 我保证不会再出问题了
I just wanna come back home. There isn't gonna be a problem. I promise.
我知道你那么觉得 尼古拉斯 但凭我的经验
I know that's what you believe, Nicholas, but in my experience...
你们看到了 他明明知道我很好
You see? He knows how I'm feeling better than I do.
冷静点 尼古拉斯
Calm down, Nicholas.
我很冷静 是这个白♥痴♥狗屁都不懂
I am calm. It's this moron that doesn't understand anything.
尼古拉斯 别这样 孩子
Nicholas, please, honey.
尼古拉斯
Nicholas, please,
快坐下
sit down, baby.
好了
Okay.
你们有什么建议
What do you suggest?
你们得多给我们点时间
Essentially, we just need some more time.
自杀冲动
Suicidal impulses,
不容易察觉 连患者自己都是
they are really difficult to identify even for the patient.
但我们不能假装它不存在
But we can't pretend that they don't exist.
通常都会有第二次
Second attempts are very common.
我认为 尼古拉斯还是有某种程度上的…
I think Nicholas is still suffering from a certain...
脱离现实
disconnect from reality
因此会有各种焦虑
which is causing him all kind of anxieties
我们可以帮他治疗
which we can treat.
我们首先要让他稳定下来
We just need to stabilize him first,
然后再考虑什么时候出院的问题
and then we can start thinking about when to let him go.
那要什么时候 - 妈妈
And when would that be? - Mom.
我就是问问
I'm just asking.
电影精选列表