你父亲对你不好 对你母亲不好 好吧
Your Daddy was not nice to you, not to your Mama, fine.
那又怎么样
So what?
你不觉得你不该这么孩子气了吗
Don't you think it's time you started growing up?
因为 相信我 那样太可悲了
Because believe me, it is pathetic.
五十多岁的人了 还为儿时的事耿耿于怀
Watching a man of 50 chained to the teenager he once was.
如果你想听我的建议 彼得
If you want my advice, Peter...
看在老天爷的份上 都放下吧
Just fucking get over it, for God's sake.
放下吧
Just fucking get over it,
拜托了
please.
抱歉
Excuse me.
你好 哈利
Hello, Harry.
四点开会
The meeting is at four o'clock.
没错 四点 不是四点半 是四点
That's right, 04:00, not 04:30.
你还好吧
You all right?
还好
Yeah.
出去很无聊
Is it a drag going out?
没有 恰恰相反
No, on the contrary.
在吃麦片 - 是啊
Are you eating cereal? - Yeah.
不想做点更刺♥激♥的事?
Don't you have to do something more exciting?
都周六晚上了 - 那怎么了?
It's Saturday night. - So?
不想去看看电影 见见朋友
You don't want to see a movie or meet your friends?
我没朋友
I don't have any friends.
怎么这么说?
Why say that?
因为这是事实
Because it's the truth.
你不是和麦克很好吗 以前经常一起玩
You still have Michael. You used to see him a lot.
你说的那个派对呢
What about that party you told me about?
行了 爸爸 - 什么
It's all right, Dad. - What?
能不能别说了?
Can you stop now?
好吧
All right.
我吃点 - 可以
Can I? - Yeah.
很久没吃过了
I haven't had these for ages.
准备好了
Ready?
不错
Good.
等等 我没准备好 - 好了?
Wait. I'm not ready. I'm not ready. - Ready?
真难吃 太黏了 好了 来
That's terrible, they're sticky. Ready? Go.
接到了吗 - 没有
Did you get it? - No.
你们俩谁看到我的耳环了
You guys haven't seen my earrings, have you?
刚还在我手里 然后就
I literally had them in my hand just now. And I just...
卫生间找过了吗?
Have you looked in the bathroom?
找过了 都找遍了
Yes, I have. I've checked everywhere.
就是不明白 怕是丢了
I don't understand it. I think I must be just losing it...
你好
Hello?
是
Yes.
哦 嘿 哥们儿 对
Oh, hey. Yep.
你真没看到 - 什么
You haven't seen them, have you? - What?
我的耳环 红色的 你♥爸♥爸送我的
My earrings, the red ones, the ones your Dad got me.
刚刚还在我手里的
I had literally had them in my hand a second ago.
没有
No.
天哪 我怎么总丢东西
I just keep losing things.
你换衣服了
You changed your dress?
刚才那套很好看
That one looks good on you.
谢谢 你太恭维我了
Thank you. That's really sweet of you.
没有 真的 你很漂亮
No, it's true. You look beautiful.
你们要去哪
Where are you going?
没什么事 就是去见见朋友 弗兰克 你认识弗兰克吗
Nowhere special, just dinner with friends. Frank, you know Frank?
不认识
No.
我说“没什么事” 其实还挺重要的
I say nowhere special, but in fact it is pretty special.
这是西奥出生后 我们第一次聚
It's literally the first time I've gone out since Theo was born.
听我的建议
Little word of advice,
想过好自己的人生 就别要孩子
if you wanna go and have a life do not have a kid.
我是开玩笑的
I'm joking.
有个坏消息 萨拉放我们鸽子了
All right, bad news. Sarah stood us up.
什么 - 她刚刚打来电♥话♥
What? - She just called.
刚刚 现在才说 - 是啊 她发烧了 抱歉
Just now, the last minute? - Yeah, she has a fever.
萨拉是谁 - 保姆
Who is Sarah? - The sitter.
我问问珍妮 - 我问过了 她没空
Shall I call Jenny? - I already did. She's not free.
哦 太好了 就出去一次都不行
Oh, my God. Great. The one time we can go out.
我怎么办 打给弗兰克 取消还是
What should I do? Call Frank, cancel?
要我照顾他吗
You want me to look after him?
你?
You?
你觉得你能行? - 能 如果需要的话
I don't know you think you can handle it? - Yeah, if it would help.
你的好意我心领了 - 为什么不?
God, that's so kind of you. - Why not?
你这么说真的很贴心 不过… - 你确定?
That's really sweet of you. But I think it's better... - You sure?
我很确定 给弗兰克打电♥话♥ 取消吧
Yes, I'm sure, just cancel. Just call Frank. We better cancel.
随便你们
Okay, whatever.
怎么了?
What?
干嘛那么看我? - 你这是干什么?
Why are you looking at me like that? - Why do you think?
他好心提出来 我不明白你为什么要拒绝
He made a kind suggestion. I don't know why you refused.
你不明白 - 不明白
You don't? - No.
他是他弟弟 他可以照顾好他的
this is his little brother. He can look after him.
可我不那么想
I'm just not sure.
他还是个孩子 我不想 - 不想什么
He's a baby and... - And what?
你总是把事情看得那么阴暗
You always see things in such a dark light.
看得阴暗总比看不到的好
It's better to see something in a dark light than to not see it at all.
你什么意思 - 没什么
What do you mean? - Nothing.
告诉我 我没看到什么 - 没什么 别说了
Tell me, what am I not seeing? - Nothing.
你真觉得尼古拉斯
You really believe Nicholas is not capable of looking after
照顾不了睡着的弟弟
his little brother when he's asleep?
哦 天哪 你再清楚不过了 他很抑郁
Oh, God, you know very well. He's been depressed.
他情绪不稳定 他甚至…
He's still unstable. He's even...
我很抱歉让你震惊了 可我不会把我儿子交给一个…
I'm sorry if this shocks you, but I'm not gonna leave my son with a...
交给一个什么
With what?
继续说啊 你不会把儿子交给什么… - 停下来 彼得
Go on, say it. You're not gonna leave you son... - Stop, Peter.
他很怪 你别不承认 他非常古怪
Say it. He's weird. Don't say he isn't. In fact, he's extremely weird.
他的眼神令人很不安
The look in his eyes is disturbing.
你什么时候才能承认 他精神不正常
When are you gonna face up to the fact that he's not right in the head.
尼古拉斯 嘿 你…
Nicholas. Hey, you...
你想…
What are you, uh...?
抱歉 我们就是…
Sorry, we were just...
我们就是今晚出不去 有点失望
We're just disappointed we couldn't go out tonight.
和你没关系
It has nothing to do with you.
尼古拉斯
Nicholas.
在走廊里找到的
They were in the hallway.
不 尼古拉斯 你别误会
Nicholas, please...
尼古拉斯 你怎么
Nicholas, what are you...
你还好吗
Are you all right?
你♥爸♥爸说你在新学校很开心
Your Dad told me you're happy at your new school.
不是吗
Aren't you?
他说 你在他那儿一切都好
He told me everything's okay for you at his place.
我本来希望
I was hoping that...
可最终 我还是个多余的
But in the end there's no room for me.
他们觉得我让他们不安 而且
They find me disturbing more than anything else.
他让我感觉压力很大
And he puts so much pressure on me.
你♥爸♥爸?
Your Dad?
他自己不知道 可是
He doesn't realize it's been...
他就知道问我学业的事
He never stops talking about school work.
就好像生活再没有别的事了
As if that's all there was to life.
不 这很正常 他是关心你
That's normal. He worries about you.
不 他根本不关心我
No, he doesn't give a shit about me.
他不想知道真正的我是什么样 只想让我像他一样成功
I mean about who I really am. He just wants me to succeed, like him.
走像他一样的路 可是
The way he has.
我不想学法律 也不想当律师
But I have no desire to become a law student or a lawyer.
我没兴趣
It just doesn't interest me.
你以前想当作家
You used to dream about being a writer.
现在还在写东西吗
You still writing?
嗯?
Huh?
我想我永远没办法让他满意
I don't think I'll ever gonna measure up.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
尼古拉斯 你♥爸♥爸只是想给你最好的
Nicholas, your father wants what's best for you.
他爱你 相信你
He loves you. He believes in you.
电影精选列表