我不明白他为什么那么忧伤
I don't understand where this sadness comes from?
青少年嘛 凯特
He's a teenager.
青少年哪个成天乐哈哈的
Ever seen a teenager radiating happiness?
不只是那样
It's not just that.
他和其他孩子
He is different from...
不一样 - 怎么这么说?
...the others. - What makes you say that?
非要我说的话 他对爱失望了吧
If you ask me, he's been disappointment in love.
有可能
It's possible.
他是个多情的孩子
He's so romantic.
是啊
Yeah.
猜猜是继承了谁
Guess where he gets that from.
久等了
Here we are.
谢谢
Thank you.
好 谢谢
Great, thank you.
干杯
Cheers.
还有
And what about...
贝丝
Beth?
对 她能适应吗?
Yeah, how is she taking it?
实话告诉我吧
You can talk to me.
好吗
Okay?
刚开始她有点…
To start with she was a little...
敌意 我猜的 - 不 没有
Hostile, I imagine? - No, not really.
可能有点心神不宁
Maybe a little unsettled.
宝宝已经够她累的了
You know, with the baby. And she's already quite tired.
没想到马上又要面对一个青春期的孩子
She hadn't been expecting to be living with a teenager right off the bat.
我理解
I can understand that.
对 不过总的说来 还挺顺利的
Yeah. But all in all, things are going well.
好
Good.
他没为难她吧
He's not making things too difficult for her?
没有 他很乖
No, he's behaving himself.
他在努力了
He's making an effort.
对 他想和弟弟在一起
He likes living with his little brother.
那就好
Great.
是啊 我想应该能行吧
Yeah, I think that's how the things are just gonna work.
凯特 你怎么了 嘿
Kate, what's the matter? Hey.
没怎么 对不起
Nothing. Sorry.
很抱歉 我 我没想让你难过
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you.
我知道
I know.
我觉得自己太失败了
I feel like a complete failure.
你说什么呢 凯特 你没什么失败的
What are you talking about? Kate, you're not a failure in any way.
对不起
Sorry.
我从没想过 他会离开家
It's just, I never imagined he'd leave home.
他也是
Him too.
去跟你过 - 听着 我也没想到
To go live with you. - Me neither.
是他主动提出来的
He's the one who asked me.
对 可是最先是我的问题
Yes, but the problem started with me.
不是那样的 - 是
Of course it didn't. - Yes.
他不想跟我过 连我的电♥话♥都不接
He doesn't want to live with me anymore. I'm calling. He doesn't even pick up.
哦 别这么想
Come on. You just have...
给彼此点时间
to give it some time.
好
Yeah.
真的对不起
I am so sorry.
没关系
It's all right.
几天前 我
A few days ago...
找到了这张他的照片
I found this photo of him.
是我们去科西嘉岛那次 记得吗
It's from where we took that trip to Corsica, remember?
记得
Yeah.
看着这张照片
When I look at that photo...
我一下子就崩溃了
I'm devastated.
我们租了一条小船 记得吗?
We rented that little boat, remember?
当然记得
Yes, of course.
那年夏天 你教会了他游泳
That was the summer you were teaching him to swim.
他的脸…
His face...
那么开朗 就像一个小太阳
it's so open. Like a little sun beam.
我的小太阳
My little sun beam.
想到这些
When you think about it...
觉得那时候我们一家好幸福
there was so much joy in our family back then.
不知道怎么会到现在这个地步
I don't know what happened.
别这样
Come on.
我那时候那么爱他
I loved him so much.
还有你
And you.
我那么爱你 彼得
I loved you so much, Peter.
要是你知道我当时有多么爱你
If you knew how much I loved you.
别这样 不要这么难过
Come on, don't be so upset.
你是个好妈妈
You are a wonderful mother.
他过得不好 不是你的错
It's not your fault if he's going through a rough patch.
只是 很快一切就会恢复正常的
Soon everything will go back to normal.
真的 会的 相信我 凯特
Yes, it will. It will. Believe me, Kate.
一切都会好起来的
Everything will be fine.
你这么觉得
You think so?
对
Yeah.
睡了 - 是啊 终于睡了
It's all right? - Yeah, finally.
慢慢就好了
He's taking his time.
我知道 天哪 我自己都快睡着了
I know, God, I practically fell asleep myself in there.
给 - 谢谢 你真好
Here. - Thank you. It's so nice.
这一天过得好吗
You had a good day?
还行 没什么事
Yeah, it was nothing special.
去看了儿科医生
Went to the pediatrician.
就没再出去
Other than that we just stayed at home.
你呢
What about you?
怎么了?
What?
怎么了? - 什么怎么了?
What? - What?
你干嘛那么…
Why are you looking so...
得意
...smug?
什么东西?
What is that?
你在向我道歉?
Is this your way of saying sorry?
是道谢
It's to thank you.
谢什么? - 你很清楚
For what? - You know very well.
真漂亮
They are very pretty.
你知道 我很清楚 我想说…
I am well aware...
你做了这么多 我真的很感激
I'm just really grateful for how you've handled all of this.
我就说么 你在向我道歉
It's what I said. It's your way of saying sorry.
我是想说 有你在 我真幸运
What I mean is, I'm lucky you're here.
对 因为你总是不在 总是在工作
Yes, because you are not here much. You are at work all of the time.
也不是总是啦
Not all of the time.
爸爸 能和你说会话吗
Dad, can I talk to you for a minute?
好 当然可以
Yes, of course.
我打扰到你们了吧 - 没有 有什么就说吧
I'm disturbing you, aren't I. - No. Tell me.
没什么要紧事 我就是想问问你的意见
It's nothing urgent. I just wanted to ask your advice on something.
不着急的
It can wait.
能等你们完事之后
Will you come see me afterwards?
过来一下吗 - 好
Right. - Great.
好 谢谢
Thanks.
他好多了 是吧
He looks better, don't you think?
他今天告诉我 数学得了优
He told me he got an A today at math.
是吗 - 对 我很高兴
He did? - Yeah, I'm really pleased.
我想他重拾起自信了
I think he's starting to regain his confidence.
他还说 有人请他去参加派对了呢
And he tells me he's been invited to a party.
哦 那太好了
It's great.
对 我担心的就是他一直形单影只的
Yeah. Worries me, he's on his own all the time.
都挺好的 - 什么挺好的
Anyway, it went well. - What?
西奥去看儿科医生 - 哦 对 她怎么说的?
The pediatrician, with Theo. - Oh, yeah. What'd she say?
和你说的一样 “是个必经的阶段”
Just the same as you. It's a passing phase,
很快就能睡囫囵觉了
soon he'll be sleeping through.
反正只要他还这样
Anyway, as long as that phase is going on
我就得先做好晚饭 免得在沙发上睡着了
I'm gonna go cook dinner before I fall asleep right here on this couch.
不 没事 我去 我去
No it's okay. I'll go.
嘿 西奥
Hey, Theo.
来了
Come here.
哦 没事了
It's okay.
电影精选列表