怎么样
Well?
不知道
I dunno.
很适合你 - 对
It suits you. - Yeah.
谢谢你的好意 可是 - 可是什么
It's nice of you, but... - What?
我这么大的人好像都不太穿夹克
I'm not really sure people my age wear jackets.
开什么玩笑 现在大家都这么穿 对吧?
Are you kidding me, everyone's wearing them now, right?
对 他说得对 - 对
Yeah. He's right. - Yeah.
真的 - 真的 很适合你
Really? - Yeah, it really suits you.
法国造的
It's French.
帅呆了 你应该穿着它去参加派对
Look at you. You should wear that to the party.
是什么时候 下周六 对吧
When is it, next Saturday, isn't it?
我还没决定要去参加呢
You know, I'm not even sure if I'm going.
什么 你必须去 有点社交总是好的
What? You have to go. Come on. It's important to see people.
我不会跳舞
I don't know how to dance.
原来如此
So that the problem?
怎么了
What?
我们回来了
We're home.
嘿 贝丝
Hey, Beth.
他睡着了 - 哦 对不起
He's asleep. - Oh, sorry.
你们去哪了
Where have you guys been?
你得教他跳舞 她是我见过跳舞跳得最好的人
You have to teach him to dance. She's the best dancer I know.
太好笑了 - 什么?
That is very funny. - What?
就你跳那样 还好意思评价我?
Given the way you dance, you have the nerve to criticize me?
他跳得不好
Isn't he a good dancer?
我只能说 他有他自己的风格
I would say he has his own style.
我自己独特的风格
It's my unique style.
你知道我们是在一场婚礼上认识的吗
Did you know we met at a wedding?
那是我第一次遇到你♥爸♥爸
That was the first time I saw your Dad.
他在舞池里 跳他赫赫有名的甩腚舞
He was on the dance floor, he was doing his famous hip sway.
他的什么?
His what?
你不知道他赫赫有名的甩腚舞
You don't know his famous hip sway?
不知道
No.
贝丝 只要教他跳就行了 他要去参加派对
Beth, better you just teach him to dance, he's going to a party.
看好了
Watch this.
你要干什么?
What are you doing?
哦 拜托 - 好了
Come on. - Here we are.
来吧
Come on.
哦 不不不
No, no.
哦 来吧
Oh, come on.
这样真的好吗?
Is this really a good idea?
你不敢了?
You not gonna show us?
别吵醒西奥
I'm afraid to wake Theo.
跳啊 爸爸
Come on, Dad.
好吧
All right.
后果自负 你自找的
At your own risk. You asked for it.
就这个表情
It's the face.
现在知道我怎么会一眼就爱上他了吧
You see why I instantly fell in love with him?
谁能不爱呢 - 我的魅力无法抵挡
Who wouldn't. - I'm irresistible.
他一开始 全屋的人都停下来看他
When he starts, everyone else stops in the room.
就好像他自带诱人光环一样
He just can't help drawing attention to himself.
你是怎么做到的?
How do you do it?
我不知道 来 我教你
I have no idea. Come on, I'll show you.
不不不 彼得
No, no. Peter, no.
不 尼古拉斯 不要 - 拜托
No. Nicholas, don't! - Come on!
像这样 准备好了吗
Look. Like this, see? Ready?
哦 天哪 等等 不
Oh, God. Wait, no!
手指 膝盖 手指 膝盖
Fingers, knees. Fingers, knees.
对 就这样
Yes, that does it.
参加派对这就够了 就可以了
That's what you need at your party.
天哪 不要再来一个吧
God, not another one.
哦 还成双了
There's two.
看哪 嘿 你把他们都比下去了
You are going to make a mess.
你看他帅气的动作 对 就是我儿子
Look at him move. Yeah, that's my son.
没错 就是我
Right, I'm coming in.
在他床垫下面发现的
It was under his mattress.
抱歉 我觉得应该告诉你
Sorry. Thought I'd better tell you.
你觉得他还在
Do you think he still, you know...
我想不通 我是说
I don't understand.
他看起来挺好的 对吧
He seems to be doing well, doesn't he?
他每天都去上学 笑得多了 好多了
He's going to school. He's smiling. He's better.
是 - 可他为什么还要这样
Yes. - So why is he doing this?
最简单的办法就是直接问他
The simplest thing would be to talk to him about it,
你觉得呢?
don't you think?
去见见他的心理医生
Maybe to his therapist?
好了
Okay.
你要出去? - 对 晒晒太阳去
You going out? - Yeah, to get some sun with a little guy.
好吧
Okay.
听着 别太担心 他可能还是有点脆弱
Don't worry. He's probably still a bit fragile.
但他知道有你支持他 你们肯定能解决的
But he knows you're here for him. I'm sure you're gonna figure it out.
你这么想的
You think so?
你去哪了?
Where have you been?
干嘛这么问?
Why?
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
有
Yes.
你为什么在床垫下面藏了把刀
Why have you hidden a knife under your mattress?
什么?
What?
你床垫下面有把刀 你知道吗?
There was a knife under your mattress. You know about this?
藏它做什么?
What was it doing there?
没什么 - 你说“没什么”什么意思?
Nothing. - What do you mean nothing?
就是放在那儿 以防万一
It's just there in case...
万一什么?你在说什么?
In case of what? What are you talking about?
不知道 万一有人闯进来 或者
I don't know. If there was a break-in or...
让我看看你胳膊
Show me your arm.
什么 - 让我看你的胳膊
What? - Show me your arm.
不
No.
别碰我
Leave me alone.
尼古拉斯
Nicholas.
你为什么要这么做
Why do you do this?
我不想看你伤害自己 你明白吗
I don't want you to hurt yourself. Do you understand me?
我没有伤害我自己
I don't hurt myself.
看看那些伤疤 不是伤害自己是什么
Look at those scars. That's what I call hurting yourself.
正相反
It's the opposite.
你说“正相反”什么意思?
What you mean the opposite?
没什么 - 不不不 给我解释解释
Nothing. - No, explain it to me.
给我解释 尼古拉斯
Explain in to me, Nicholas.
它能让我解脱
It relieves me.
解脱什么
Relieves you of what?
解脱什么 尼古拉斯
It relieves you of what, Nicholas?
我感到痛苦的时候
When I'm in pain...
用这种方式
it's a way to...
来释放痛苦
A way to channel the pain.
什么痛苦
But what pain?
尼古拉斯 释放什么痛苦
Nicholas, a way to channel what pain?
我不想再看到你这样了 我不许你这么做
I don't want you to do this anymore. I forbid you to do this,
你明白了吧?
Is that clear?
明白了吧 - 明白
Is that clear? - Yes.
人生在世 有些事是不能做的
There are some things in life you just don't do.
是贝丝发现的 - 谁发现的不重要
Was it Beth who found it? - Doesn't matter.
她搜翻我的东西干什么
What was she doing searching through my stuff?
她没有搜翻你的东西
She's not searching through your stuff.
她在叠被子 你自己又从来不叠
She was king enough to make your bed since you never make it yourself.
你从厨房♥拿了刀
Nicholas, you took a knife out of the kitchen.
不是 一开始我就是想防身
No, at first I just wanted to have something to defend myself with.
防什么身 你在说什么
Defend yourself from what? What are you talking about?
这根本都是一派胡言
You realize this makes no sense at all?
你还有枪呢
Well, you have a gun.
什么
What?
在洗衣房♥里 洗衣机后面有把枪
In the laundry room, behind the washing machine.
那不一样 那是我收到的礼物
No, no. That's different. That was a gift.
谁会送你枪
Who gave you a gun?
电影精选列表