我在想
And I was thinking,
你想不想去看电影
do you wanna maybe see a movie?
干嘛不去 - 真的
Why not. - Yeah?
真的 不过我想先洗个澡
Yeah. But I'd like to take a shower first.
里面的洗手间太脏了
The bathrooms in there were so dirty.
我想洗澡都想了一周了
I've been dreaming about having a shower for a whole week.
好 当然可以了
Yeah. Sure.
怎么了? - 没怎么
What? - Nothing.
那你笑什么 - 没什么
Why are you laughing? - Nothing. It's nothing.
我都臭了 是吧 - 不 没有
I smell bad, is that it? - No, no.
你们在一起真好
I like seeing you together.
很久没这样了
It's been a long time.
从我们一家三口分开那时候起
I mean, since the three of us were together.
是啊
That's true.
真让人怀念
Just like the good old days.
好了 我去洗澡了
Right. I'll go take a shower.
我等你
I'll wait for you.
我只想说
I just wanted to say...
对这一切 我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry for everything.
我知道不该让你们遭受这一切
And I know you don't deserve it.
请你们原谅我
I'd like to ask you to forgive me.
我还想告诉你们…
And I wanted to tell you that...
我爱你们
I love you.
我们也爱你 - 对
We love you too. - Yeah.
好了 快去吧 我们等你
Go on. Off you go. We'll be waiting for you.
怎么样? - 是啊
How about that? - I know.
我说…
I mean...
要不今天和我们一起去看电影
Why aren't you coming to movies with us today?
尼古拉斯一定会很开心
I'm sure that'll make Nicholas so happy.
谁知道呢
Yeah. I don't know.
打算看什么
What are you planning to see?
记得我们
Remember when we...
那时候大下午去看电影
used to go to the movies in the middle of the afternoon?
还骗大家说有个重要的会议
Tell everybody we had very important meetings.
却溜出去在安格莱卡酒店私会
and then we'd sneak up to meet**
哦 是啊
Oh, yeah.
我喜欢那样 就像逃课一样
I loved doing that. It was like playing hooky.
都过去那么久了 是吧
It was so long ago, huh?
去吧
Come on.
和我们一起去
Come with us.
今天和我们一起去
Come with us today.
你不想去
You don't want to?
哦 天哪 - 哦 天啊
Oh, God! - Oh, my God!
怎么了
What is this?
怎么了
What is this?
哦 天哪 尼古拉斯 尼古拉斯 儿子
Oh, my God, Nicholas. Nicholas, baby!
不要睡 彼得 快打电♥话♥
Baby! Keep your eyes open. Peter, call on somebody! Call on somebody!
求你了 尼古拉斯 你看看妈妈 看看妈妈
Nicholas, look at Mommy. Look at Mommy.
不要睡 宝贝 求你了 求你了 不要睡
Keep your eyes open. Please.
就这样 相信自己
That's it. Trust yourself. And breathe. That's it.
呼吸 就这样 像青蛙一样
Like a froggy. Come to me.
游过来
Come to me.
好 我要放手了
Okay, I'm gonna let you go.
你可以的 游过来 就这样
You can do it. Come to me. That's it.
继续
Keep going.
继续 就这样
Keep going. That's it.
爸爸 我会游泳了 - 对 你会游泳了
Daddy, I'm swimming. - Yes. You're swimming.
我会游泳了 爸爸
I'm swimming, Daddy.
没错 你会游泳了
Yes, you are. You're swimming.
你成功了
You did it.
我会游泳了 - 好儿子
I'm swimming. - Good boy. Good boy.
我真为你骄傲 你会游泳了
I'm so proud of you. You're swimming.
很不错吧
It's good, right?
再游一会儿
Should we go for some more?
来 我们游过去 一起游过去
Come on. Let's swim.
很好 就这样 别停下 能坚持吗
That's it. All the way.
爸爸 等等我 我不行了
Dad, wait for me. I can't do it anymore
你没事吧
You all right?
没事
Yeah.
我要给西奥洗个澡
I'm just gonna go give Theo his bath.
要我去吗 - 不用 我去就行了
You want me to do it? - No, I'll do it.
他们要来你很高兴吧 - 很高兴 你呢
You glad they're coming? - Very, what about you?
看我找到什么了
Look what I found.
有段时间没见你戴了
You haven't worn them in a long time.
是啊
I know.
好了 我们一会见 剩下的都交给你了
Okay, I'll see you in a minute. Can I leave the rest to you?
好
Sure
西奥
Theo?
该洗澡了
Theo, it's bath time.
妈妈 - 准备好了吗
Mom. - You're ready?
嘿 来了
Hey, here already?
对不起 我来早了 - 快进来 你自己
Sorry, I'm a bit early. - Come in. Come in. Are you on your own?
她还在路上 先去看她妈妈了
She's on her way. She had to go see her mother first.
好
No problem.
进来
Come here.
你怎么样 看起来不错 - 很好 谢谢 你呢
How are you? You look good. - Very good, thanks. How are you?
很好 你今早回来的
Good, so you got back this morning?
对 离开纽约有几个月了
Yeah, it's been month since I set foot in New York,
我都开始想念这里了 - 多伦多怎么样 都还顺利吗
and I'm starting to miss it. - And how's Toronto? All going well?
很好 我喜欢那里
Great, I love the city.
那就好 想喝点什么
You wanna drink or something?
不了 等大家来吧 - 好 快坐吧
No, I'll wait for everyone else. - Okay, sit down.
我决定和莉娜同居了
I've decided to move in with Lena,
妈妈和你说了吗 - 真的
didn't Mom tell you? - Oh, really?
真的 其实我们每晚都在一起
Yeah. We basically already spend every evening...
在我家或者她家 所以
in either her place or mine.
祝贺你 这是好事
Congratulation. It's good news.
对 希望能早点带她来见你
Yeah. I'm really looking forward to introducing her to you.
是 我也很想见她
I'm really looking forward to meeting her.
你给我讲过她的很多事情
After everything you've been telling me about her.
到时候就知道了 她人很好的
You'll see. She's wonderful.
我很为她着迷
I'm crazy about her.
太好了
It's good.
西奥呢 在家吗?
How's Theo, is he here?
在 他在洗澡
Yeah, he's just having his bath.
我们给他带了礼物
We got him a gift.
不过莉娜想亲自给他 所以 - 真好
But Lena wanted to give it to him. - That's nice.
我也给你准备了礼物
I also have something for you.
给我?
For me?
我想告诉你别的事情
It's more of something I wanted to tell you about.
你应该看看自己现在的表情
You should see the look on your face.
放心吧 不是我要当爸爸了
Don't worry, I'm not here to tell you I'm gonna be a father.
我没那么想
Never crossed my mind.
其实 是
No, it's something more...
是关于我的事
Something about me
我想第一个告诉你
that I wanted you to be the first to know.
说吧
Tell me.
其实…
Well...
你知道 除了上大学 我还有另一个爱好
You know how besides college there was always something else I loved?
写作
Writing.
最近我花了点时间
And recently I've spent some time...
尤其是搬去多伦多以后
Especially since I've been living in Toronto.
生活容易了许多
Everything just seems easier for me up there.
总之…
In short...
就是这个
Here it is.
这是什么
What's this?
我的第一部小说
It's my first novel.
你写的
You wrote this?
我迷信 谁都没说
I didn't wanna tell anyone out of superstition.
终于写成了
But now it actually exists.
电影精选列表