嘿
Hey.
嘿 杰西卡
Hey Jessica,
能帮我发一下杰克逊的文件吗?我邮箱里没有
could you send me the Jackson file? Doesn't seem to be in my emails.
我今晚要看的
I just need to look at it this evening.
好 谢谢 明天见
Okay, good. Thanks. See you tomorrow.
你来干什么?
What are you doing here?
我想和你谈谈
We need to talk.
你不能一声不吭就来吧
You can't just show up here with no warning.
我不知道给你打过多少通电♥话♥了 你就是不接
I tried you. I don't know how many times. You don't pick up your phone.
发生什么事了
What's the problem?
是尼古拉斯 - 出事了?
It's Nicholas. - Did something happen?
对
Yes.
说吧
Well, tell me.
今天下午 他们给我打电♥话♥
This afternoon, they called me in, the school. Just now.
之前学校校长找我
To speak to the principal,
要告诉我具体情况
so he could explain to me what's going on.
我才知道
And that's when I found out,
尼古拉斯差不多有一个月都没去学校了
Nicholas hasn't been to school in almost a month.
什么
What?
我是说 几周来他都假装去上学
I'm telling you, for weeks now he's just been pretending...
每天早晨 - 你说什么呢?
every morning... - What are you talking about?
让我说完 - 等一下
I'm explaining it to you. - Back upa minute.
他几乎一个月没去学校 你居然一点都没察觉?
He hasn't been to school in almost a month and you never noticed anything?
他每天背着书包 学习要用的东西什么都没落下
He was heading out with his bag and everything he needed for the day.
没有任何不对劲 只不过他没去学校
Like nothing was wrong, except he just wasn't going there.
还有学校 他们居然… - 他们…
And the school, they just... - They...
他们说给我发过好几封邮件 可我从没收到过
They said they sent me a bunch of emails which I never got.
他到底干什么去了 一整天 他去哪了
What was he doing the whole day. Where did he go?
我不知道 真的不知道
I don't know. I have no idea.
他不太和我说话
And he barely answers my questions anymore.
贝丝
Beth.
对不起 凯特来找我说尼古拉斯的事
Sorry, Kate's just here to talk to me about Nicholas.
我们发现 他差不多一个月都没去上学了
We've just found he hasn't been gone to school for almost a month.
那还不止 彼得
It's not only that, Peter.
他不太好
He's not well.
你得和他谈谈 我是无能为力了
You need to speak to him. I don't know what to do anymore.
他需要你 彼得 你不能抛弃他
He needs you, Peter. You can't just abandon him.
我没有要抛弃他 你不要总这么说行不行
I'm not abandoning him, why do you keep saying these things?
好吧
Okay.
听着 那天我…
The other day...
我让他…
I asked him to...
我不记得是拿个盘子出来 还是干什么 然后…
I don't even remember what. To take his plate out or something.
他就盯着我…
He just looked at me...
眼神里…
with...
全是仇恨
so much hatred.
我觉得他想
I thought he was gonna.
什么?
What?
我有点怕他 真的
He scares me, okay?
好吧 我…
All right, I'll...
我明天去看看他 下班了我过去
I'll go see him tomorrow. I'll swing by the end of the day.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们研究了他们的可持续政策
We've looked into their sustainability policies,
我们认为 并购这家公♥司♥符合我们的绿色发展策略
and we think that acquiring this company will be in line with our green strategy.
他们环保 社会责任及管理方面
They have great environmental, social and governance factors
都能提升我们的美誉度
that will give us great kudos.
我们觉得 并购他们对双方名誉都有好处
And we think a merger with them will be good for their reputation as well as ours.
很好 我想要的信息都有了
Great. I think I have all the information I need.
我和杰弗里沟通一下 再决定是不是要进一步行动
For now I'll call Jeffrey, see if we can get them to move.
好 - 很好
Perfect. - Great.
谢谢
Thank you.
请吧
Please.
一有消息我就联♥系♥你们
I'll get back to you as soon as this one's done. All right?
谢谢 - 好
Thank you. - Great.
谢谢
Thanks.
电梯门关闭
Doors closing.
谢谢
Thanks.
跟上 宝贝儿
Come on, boy.
嘿
Hey.
你来干什么?
What are you doing here?
怎么样?没打扰到你吧?
Is it all right? Am I disturbing you?
你还好吗
How are you?
还好
Okay.
听着 我过来想
I came by because I wanted to
我想和你谈谈 你有时间吗
I wanted to talk to you. You have a couple of minutes?
有
Sure.
你妈说你没去上学
Your mother told me you hadn't been gone to school.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
没什么
Nothing.
听着 我知道你现在不好过 我也知道你在生我的气
Listen, I know you're having a hard time in the moment, and I know you're mad at me.
即便这样 我们也不能不搭理对方吧
But that's not a reason for us not to talk to each other.
为什么不去上学了?
Why have you stopped going to school?
我不知道
I don't know.
你不知道?
You don't know?
你不可能莫名其妙就不去学校了
You can't decide to suddenly stop going to school.
这样不行
It's not an option.
你遇到什么问题了?
Are you having problems?
你为什么叹气?
Why are you sighing?
没有理由
No reason.
肯定是有理由的 和我说说
There must be a reason. Tell me.
我不想说
I don't wanna talk about it.
尼古拉斯 你不说出来 我没办法帮你
Nicholas, I can't help you if you won't tell me anything.
你这些天都干什么去了 你去哪了
What were you doing all those days? Where'd you go?
我去散步了
I walked.
你去散步 你一个人
You walked? On your own?
嗯
Yeah.
可是为什么 尼古拉斯
But why, Nicholas?
你觉得这样合适吗 马上就要学业能力倾向测验了
Do you think that's acceptable? And with your SATs coming up as well?
你知道学校正在考虑开除你吗
You realize the school is talking about expelling you.
嘿
Hey.
你妈妈已经精疲力竭了 你知道吗
Your mother's at the end of her rope, you know that?
她想送你去寄宿学校
She wants to send you to a boarding school.
你想那样吗? - 不想
Is that what you want? - No.
那你就得做点什么 不能就这样下去啊
So you have to do something. You can't just let things go on like this.
我没办法
I can't deal with any of it.
你怎么会这么说 你在学校出什么事了
What makes you say this? Has something happened at school?
没有
No.
或者在学校外面
Or outside of school?
我们可以说出来 就是
Come on, we can talk to one another.
不是那样的
It's not that.
我
It's...
什么
Yes?
我不知道怎么说
I don't know how to describe it.
用你自己的话说就行
Just tell me in your own words.
生活
It's life.
快把我压倒了
It's weighing me down.
你生活有什么不如意的
What is it about life that isn't working for you?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想要改变一些东西 可不知道是什么
I want something to change but I don't know what.
所以有时候我告诉我自己 可能
That's why sometimes I tell myself that maybe...
和我说说
Tell me.
我想跟你过
I'd like to live with you.
跟我? - 我和妈妈
With me? - Me and Mom...
过不下去了
We're not getting along.
她受不了我了 我知道
She can't put up with me anymore. I know she can't.
我在这儿
And when I'm here...
就有各种胡思乱想
I get too many dark ideas.
我想和弟弟一起生活
And I wanna live with my little brother.
是啊
Yeah...
你们让我去寄宿学校 我会疯了的
If you send me to a boarding school I'll go crazy.
不会的 - 不 我会疯的 真的
Of course you won't. - Yes, I will. I'm telling you.
电影精选列表