啊 彼得 你好 很高兴你能来
Peter, how are you?
我来介绍两位我们的同事
Good you had the time. Let me introduce you two of our new...
尼古拉斯 是我
Nicholas, hi, it's me.
我就是问问你今天过得怎么样
Just wanted to know how it went for you today?
给我回个电♥话♥ 爱你
Call me. Love you.
尼古拉斯 你好了吗
Nicholas, are you ready?
该上学去了
It's time to go now.
尼古拉斯 我给你冲了咖啡 记得留点时间喝 好吗
Nicholas, I made you a coffee. You got enough time to drink it. Okay?
尼古拉斯 你快迟到了
Nicholas, you're gonna be late.
我叫了你十多遍了 我们不能每天早上都这样
Nicholas, I must've called you at least ten times. We cannot do this every single morning,
听到了吗?
do you hear me?
尼古拉斯
Nicholas.
你怎么不回答我 - 这不是回答了嘛
Why didn't you answer me? - I do answer you.
抓紧时间 你得上学去了 - 我知道
It's time. You have to go. - I know.
昨晚西奥没有吵到你吧
Theo didn't wake you up last night?
没有
No.
天哪 那你太幸运了
You're just so lucky.
和你♥爸♥爸一样 什么都吵不醒他
The same is your Dad. Nothing wakes him up.
“睡得像个孩子”这话
That expression 'sleeping like a baby'
应该改成“睡得像个男人”
really should be 'sleeping like a man.'
他人呢
Where is he?
哦 他已经出去了 今天要开早会
He already left. Really early meeting this morning.
给你咖啡 还有五分钟左右
Your coffee. You've got about five minutes.
怎么了 - 没什么
What's the matter? - Nothing.
你哪里疼吗?
You are in pain?
我…
It's...
不是的
It's not that.
你不开心?
Are you unhappy?
你为什么不开心 - 我不知道
Why are you unhappy? - I don't know.
你不知道
You don't know.
你经常这样吗?
Does this happen a lot?
无缘无故就这么哭了?
You just start crying like this for no reason?
我没哭
I'm not crying.
算了 我该走了
Anyway, I have to go.
能问你个问题吗?
Can I ask you a question?
当然可以 问吧
Yeah, of course.
你认识我爸爸的时候 知道他有家吗?
When you met my Dad did you know he was married?
知道吗?
Did you?
知道
Yes.
但他当时就告诉我…
But he told me right away that...
告诉什么?
That what?
你还是问他自己吧
Maybe it's better if you talk to him about this.
你知道
You know...
他走的时候 我妈妈很难过
When he left, my Mom took it really hard.
她吃了很多苦
She really suffered.
她一直在说他的不好
She never stopped saying terrible things about him.
可我却一直都很崇拜他
And the whole time I still worshiped him.
就好像我被…
It was like I was being...
砍成了两截
chopped in half.
我明白
I understand.
确实不容易
This is not an easy situation.
那也阻止不了你
And that didn't stop you.
你说什么
Sorry?
你认识他的时候
When you met him,
你知道他有家 有儿子 可你还是没停手
the fact you knew he was married and had a son, it didn't stop you?
你想让我说什么 尼古拉斯
What do you want me to say, Nicholas?
没什么 你说得对
Nothing. You're right.
我不知道干嘛要问你这些 太蠢了
I don't know why I'm asking you, it's stupid...
不 一点也不蠢 - 我得走了 再见
No, it's not stupid. - Anyways, I have to go. See you later.
再见
I'll see you later.
嘿 尼古拉斯 是我
Hey, Nicholas. It's me.
真想抱抱你
Just wanted to give you a hug.
希望你一切都还顺利
I hope everything's all right with you.
能不能我们哪天一起出来
I was hoping we could get together one day.
你有空的话
Have some time.
给我回电♥话♥ 我想你
Call me back. I miss you.
拜拜
Bye.
如果我们能向他们证明 他们不该先有动作
If we can prove to them that they should never have made the first move
就还有转圜的余地
it starts to look possible.
这就是一种权利的平衡
It's all about to matter of the balance of power.
什么事 - 打扰一下
Yes? - Excuse me.
您是不是在找这个?
Is this what you were looking for?
啊 太好了
Excellent.
档案柜里找到的
Did you find this in the archive?
哦 干得漂亮
Great job.
还需要什么吗
Anything else you need?
非常感谢
Thanks very much.
这个会很有帮助的
This is going to be very useful.
嗨
Hi!
那位是谁 - 哪位
Who's that? - Who?
新来的实习生
The new intern.
是法国人 很精明
He's French. Very smart.
问他干什么?
Why?
没什么
No reason.
好 明天见
Okay, see you tomorrow.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 彼得 是我
Peter, it's me.
听着 我…
Look, I...
我也不想打扰你 可是…
I don't mean to bother you...
我一直没收到尼古拉斯的信儿
but I haven't heard back from Nicholas at all.
我给他留了很多留言 他就是不回电♥话♥
And I just keep leaving him messages, and he's not calling me back.
所以…
So...
我们能见面谈谈吗?
Could we talk?
谢谢
Thanks.
衣服不错
Nice jacket.
谢谢
Thanks.
请
Please.
在新学校还适应吧?
So everything's going well at your new school?
挺好的
It's okay.
你说你和同龄人不太合群?
You said you don't feel very close to people your age?
是
No.
为什么? - 我就是觉得他们太蠢了
Why is that? - I just think they are stupid.
只知道办派对呀 玩呀
All they care about is having parties and having fun.
我一点都不感兴趣
I'm not interested in any of that.
那你对什么感兴趣
So, what are you interested in?
怎么了? - 没 没怎么 就是…
What? - No, nothing.
总之
Anyway.
现在好多了
Things are better now.
你不喜欢你这个年龄?
You don't like being this age?
我不是
That's not what I...
你好
Hey, there.
先生您好 - 你好 哦 我约了人
Hi, sir. - Hi, there she is.
谢谢
Thank you.
对不起 我迟到了 - 不 没关系
Sorry I'm late. - No problem.
我知道你是大忙人 尤其是现在 我听说了
I know how busy you are. Especially right now I hear.
是啊 - 很高兴吧
Yeah. - It's exciting.
想喝点什么? - 不知道 你呢?
What would you like? - I don't know. How about you?
来杯苏打水
Sparkling water, please.
我要杯马提尼
I'll have a Martini.
那就两杯马提尼吧
In this case, two Martinis.
两杯马提尼 马上就来
Two Martinis coming up.
说说 怎么样?
So how's it going?
还行吧
Things going well.
他进了新学校 他说很喜欢
He started his new school. And says he likes it.
哦 那太好了
That's great.
是啊 一开始我多费点心
Yeah. I had to lean on him a little at the beginning, but...
不过现在 我觉得他好多了
I think he's feeling better now.
其实 我想他一切正常了
And honestly I think he's on his way.
他有没有告诉你在以前的学校发生了什么事
Has he been able to tell you what happened at the old school?
没有 他没讲那么多
No, he doesn't say much.
电影精选列表