听着 尼古拉斯 你现在需要有人照顾你
You see, Nicholas, right now you need looking after you.
你需要医疗团队
You need the whole medical team:
医生 心理医生 病例负责人…
the doctors, the therapists, project supervisors...
你觉得陶艺课就能治愈我
Do you think you're gonna cure me with pottery class?
这是一个过程 会有作用的…
It contributes to the process, yes...
一派胡言 - 冷静
It's a bunch of crap! - Calm down.
也许那样对你好呢 - 对我好
Maybe it's for your own good. - My own good?
和这么一帮病得比我还严重的人 在一起 我怎么能好
How can I get better if I'm surrounded by people who are much sicker than I am?
我想了很多
I've been thinking about this a lot.
关于我的人生 关于这么长白白浪费掉的时间
About my life. All these hours of doing nothing.
我明白我错了 我不会再那么做了
I understand things. Things I won't do anymore.
进到这里就好像经历了一次电击
Being here has been like an electric shock.
现在 我觉得我可以回归正常生活了
And now I feel I'm ready to return to normal life.
我觉得我可以去上学了 真的
I feel I can go back to school. I feel it.
你们得相信我
But you've got to trust me.
一定要让我出院 不然的话
And you've have to got me outta here, otherwise...
我不如死了算了
I'm going under.
真的 我受不了了
I mean it. I can't take this.
爸爸
Dad...
你懂我 我知道你懂我
You know me. I know you do.
你一直都懂我
You always have.
可在这里 他们不懂我
But here, they don't.
我求你了 爸爸 不要抛弃我
I'm begging you, Dad. Please, don't abandon me.
哦 儿子
Oh, sweetheart.
你来 - 好
Can you? - Yeah.
他出院要办什么手续
What would be the procedure for taking him out?
尼古拉斯是未成年人 你们对他有监护责任
As long as he's underaged Nicholas is your responsibility.
由你们自己决定
And that would be your decision.
但请认真听好我现在说的这些话
But please listen very seriously to what I'm telling you.
以你们儿子的状态 他不适合出院
Your son is not in a state to leave here.
只要你们签字 他就可以回家了
All you have to do is sign the papers and he can go home.
但以我专业的意见 你们这真的是在冒险
But it's my professional opinion you'd be taking a genuine risk.
冒什么险
What risk?
我不会为我自己的儿子冒的险
A risk that I would never take with my own son.
你们不能强迫我留在这里
You can't force me to stay here.
其实 技术上讲 我可以
Well, you know, technically I could.
但要经过法官同意 而且我也不想那么做
But I would have to get a judge to agree and I really don't wanna have to do that.
我更希望能帮助父母做出正确的决定
I'd rather help your parents make the right decision.
妈妈 爸爸
Mom... Dad...
请相信我 我知道很难决定 尤其是现在这种情况
Believe me, I know that this isn't easy especially here right now
面对自己的儿子 但是…
in front of your son. But...
尼古拉斯需要治疗
Nicholas needs treatment,
这不是你们父母能做到的
and that's not part of your role as parents.
而是心理医生的事
That's a job for a psychiatrist.
爸爸 我没病
Dad, I'm not ill.
我们做出正确的决定
If we make the right decision together
尼古拉斯就能早日健康地
then Nicholas will be able to come back to you sooner...
回到你们身边
in much better health.
过上正常的生活
Live a normal life.
妈妈 我想回家
Mom, I wanna go home.
我知道 儿子
I know, sweetheart.
别把我丢在这里 我求你们了 - 彼得 说话啊
Don't leave me here. I'm begging you. - Peter, say something.
你们再给我一次机会
You have to give me a second chance.
我迫切需要你们的帮助 我从心底里知道我错了
It was a cry for help. And I'm sorry about it with all my heart.
我就想让你们明白我的痛苦
I just needed you to understand my pain.
我不会再那么做了 我发誓
But I'll never do it again. I swear to you.
我想你父母已经听懂了 尼古拉斯
I think your parents have heard your arguments, Nicholas.
求你们了
Please!
现在我想要你们一个决定
Now I'm gonna have to ask you to make a decision.
现在
Now?
对 要让尼古拉斯知道 你们支持医疗团队的行为
Yes, Nicholas needs to understand that you support the medical team.
不用觉得愧疚
Don't feel guilty.
这不是说你们不爱儿子
This is not about how much you love your son,
你们是在保护他
it's about protecting him.
这种情况下 只有爱还不够
In this circumstances love is not enough.
只有爱还不够
Love will not be enough.
爸爸
Dad...
妈妈
Mom...
好了 尼古拉斯 午饭时间到了
All right, Nicholas, it's lunch time,
麦克会带你去餐厅 不过首先
Michael's gonna take you up to the cafeteria. But first...
你父母得当着你的面做出决定
it's important that your parents make their decision in front of you.
这样你才能配合治疗
It'll help you accept your treatment.
妈妈 我想回家
Mom, I wanna go home.
爸爸 带我回家 求你了 爸爸
Dad, take me home. I'm begging you. Dad.
爸爸 带我回家
Dad, take me home.
爸爸
Dad...
对不起 尼古拉斯
I'm sorry, Nicholas.
不
No!
你不能这么对我 爸爸 你不能
You can't do this to me. Not you!
尼古拉斯 冷静点
Nicholas. Calm down.
我怎么对不起你了 爸爸
What do I ever do to you?
别碰我 爸爸 爸爸
Don't touch me! Dad!
妈妈 爸爸
Daddy! Mom!
你还好吗
All right?
希望我们的决定是对的
I hope we made the right decision.
他说迫切需要我们的帮助 我们必须相信他
He said it was a cry for help. We have to trust him.
听着 要是他还不见好
Listen, if he doesn't improve in the next few days...
我们随时都可以送他入院 - 对
we can always take him back. - Right.
我知道有我们在 他会好的
Look I know he's better off here with us.
好吧 - 再等我一下
All right. - It'll be ready in a minute.
好
Okay.
你觉得会怎么样
What are you seeing...
以后
moving forward?
乐观地看 希望他能回去上学
It seems a little optimistic to hope he'll go back to school.
都已经五月份了 - 是啊
It's May already. - Yeah.
也许得给他点时间
Maybe he just needs...
让他修整一下 对吧
to get his strength back. Right?
然后开始新的学年
And start a next school year fresh.
是啊
Yeah.
他白天怎么办
What's he gonna do during the day?
我们不能让他自己待着
We can't ever leave him on his own.
他可以回去和你住
Maybe he could go back to live with you...
如果他想去的话
if that's what he wants.
白天我可以带他去上班
During the day, I can take him to the office
当个实习生 或者…
to work as an intern.
你觉得他会感兴趣
You think he'll be interested in that?
不知道
I don't know.
他能学到一些新东西 而且有我在身边 所以
In any case he'll learn a few new things and I'll be there...
是 可你不是有很多工作吗
Yeah, but don't you have so much work going on?
我会拒绝布莱恩那份工作
I'm gonna turn down Brian's offer.
真的
Seriously?
真的
Yeah.
我不关心政♥治♥ 我只想
Yeah, I don't give a shit about politics.
我想集中精力去做真正重要的事
I wanna concentrate on what really counts...
对我真正重要的事 就是陪伴尼古拉斯
and for me what really counts is be here for Nicholas.
好了
Here we go.
嘿 谢谢
Thank you.
太好了
Nice.
你自己没有
Where is your cup?
不用 我喝过咖啡了 清醒一点
No, I had a coffee. I needed to wake up.
谢谢 - 加糖吗
Thanks. - Sugar?
不用了 谢谢 孩子
No, thanks, buddy.
爸爸呢 - 不用了
Dad? - No.
谢谢
Than you.
谢谢 儿子
Thanks, baby.
你觉得怎么样
How are you feeling?
和你们在一起很开心
So happy to be here with you.
我们也是
So are we.
把处方给我吧…
I need to get the prescription...
哦 对
Oh, yeah.
电影精选列表