Anything that looks as though it's unsafe,
都可以扔掉
or needs chucking out, exactly, needs to go.
这就是团结 不是什么慈善事业
This is solidarity. It's not charity.
这件事的意义在于我们一起协作
This is about, we do something together.
而不只是把食物放在餐桌上那么简单
It's not just about putting some food on a table as a one-off.
我希望这能够持续下去
I want this to be ongoing.
莫 你那边怎样了
How are you getting on, Mo? Mo, you good?
不行 - 不行吗
No, no. - No?
太多铁锈
No. Rust.
生锈了 是吗 - 是的
Rust? - Rust, yeah.
我可以给你拿一些除锈剂
I can get you some WD-40 for that.
都是小事儿 你要检查一下那边的吗
That's not a problem. Do you wanna check that one?
优素福 - 都安全吗
Yusuf? - All right, is it safe?
安全吗 优素福
Savvy? Does that mean safe? Yusuf?
进展如何
How are we getting on?
他们根本听不懂我在讲什么
They don't understand a word I say.
我已经经历了 太折磨了
I'm struggling, mate. I'm struggling.
好吧 雅拉在哪儿呢
Right, well, where's Yara?
她在上面跟贝蒂翻译呢
She's up translating with Betty, up there.
我不想打扰她 - 那确实
I didn't want to interrupt. - No, can't interrupt that.
嗨 -嗨 都还好吧
Hi. - Hiya. You all right?
我可以把这些东西交给TJ吗
Can I put these things in for TJ?
可以 把它们放在最下面的桌子上就行
Yeah, you can. Put them on the bottom table there.
嗨 你好吗
Hiya, you all right?
你好 - 你好
Hi. - Hi. You all right?
你好 - 你好
Hi. - Hi.
嗨 - 嗨
All right? - All right.
看来他们已经不缺吃的了 - 真不错
Food on the table? - Wonderful.
可以了
Away you go.
优素福
Yusuf!
你好 - 嗨 你还好吗
Hello. - Hiya, you all right?
嗨 -嗨
Hiya. - Hiya. All right?
东西可真多啊 不是吗 啊
Fucking Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves, innit? Huh?
哦 他妈的 我要去那儿坐
Oh, for fuck's sake. Howay, I'm gonna go sit down there.
吵得我头疼
Doing my fucking brain in.
安静地喝杯酒 这很难吗
Just come in for a quiet pint, man, Maggie.
这个要求太过分了吗
Is that too much to ask for?
查理 这是 TJ 的主意
Charlie, it's TJ's idea.
是的 我敢打赌 肯定是
Yeah, I bet it fucking is, an' all.
再见 再见 - 再见
See you, bye. - See you.
再见 - 再见 再见
Bye. - See you, bye.
好拜 - 再见
All right. Ta-ra. - Bye.
好 再见 - 再见
Right. Bye. - Bye.
回头见 祝你今天过得愉快
Ta-ra. See you later. Bye. Have a nice day.
谢谢 - 嗯
Thank you. - Aye.
滚蛋吧
Fuck off.
酒吧已经不属于我们了吧
The pub's not ours anymore, is it?
嘿 托尼 你在这里做什么
Hello, Tony. What are you doing here, son?
艾德叔叔 - 怎么回事儿
All right, Uncle Ed? - Why aye.
是啊 老板让我们来检查电线
Aye, the gaffer sent us over to check on some wiring.
有报酬吗 孩子
I hope you're getting paid, son.
啊 正常的价格 我们只是帮 TJ一个忙
Ah, usual rate! Nah, we're doing a favour for TJ.
所有人都来帮忙了
All chipping in to help out.
不管怎么样 我一会儿再找你
Anyway, I'll catch you later on.
一会儿来喝 嗯 - 好啊
Pint later on, eh? - Aye! Why aye!
哦 - 谢谢
Oh! - Thank you.
嘿 请把这些给 TJ 可以吗
Hi, there. Is it OK to leave these here for TJ, please?
没问题 把它们放在下面这张桌子上 宝贝
Aye, just put them on this bottom table there, pet.
这是什么中♥央♥车站吗
It's like Grand Central Station.
这到底是怎么回事 - 汽车旧货甩卖♥♥吗
What the fuck's this all about? - A car boot sale or something?
你能告诉劳拉那是消防队联合会捐的吗
Can you tell Laura that's from the Fire Brigades Union,
还有其他的在路上呢
and there's more on the way.
好吧 好吧
All right, OK.
另外 呃 我还找到了一台工业榨汁机
Also, erm, I've found an industrial juicer.
你能告诉她是萨米找到的吗
Erm, can you just tell her that Sammy's got it?
虽然是二手的 但是品相很好
It's second-hand but it's in good nick.
我一会就拿过来
I'll drop it off later on.
好的 - 可以吗 谢谢
All right. - OK? Thank you.
好的 拜
OK. Bye, pet.
嘿 还好吗 - 嗯
You all right there, lads? - Aye.
享受啤酒吧 - 嗯
Enjoy your pint. - Aye. Great.
他妈的一台工业榨汁机 - 接下来还会有什么啊
An industrial fucking juicer. - What the hell's next, eh?
没准儿是他妈的按♥摩♥浴缸
A fucking Jacuzzi!
该死的工会需要管好自己的事
Fucking unions need to mind their own business.
他们就是太闲了
Too much time on their hands.
这里就像他妈的巴拿马运河一样 不是吗
It's getting like fucking Panama Canal in here, innit, eh?
哈 你已经在那里了
Aye. You're right there, lad.
请再来一品脱 玛吉 - 嗯嗯
Another pint please, Maggie. - Hm-hmm.
你们还要吗
Anyone else?
不了 - 不 我可以了
No. - No, I'm all right.
好了 玛吉 - 所以...
All right, Maggie. - So...
后面的房♥间对我们而言不够
Back room's not good enough for us,
但是对他们而言就刚刚好 是吗 TJ
but it is good enough for them, is that it, TJ?
查理 这一切都不是计划好的
Hadn't planned it, Charlie.
所有这一切 都是一些当地人
All it is, is a few of the locals
试图向有需要的人伸出援助之手
trying to give a helping hand to those that need it.
这是几个志愿者在做的事情
It's a few volunteers doing it.
我们也欢迎你和你的家人前来
You and your family are more than welcome to come.
那么好吧 - 你还有什么问题吗 维克
Aye, OK then. - What's your problem, Vic?
那我就说了 好吧
I'll tell you the problem, shall I?
你要知道多亏了我们这些一直在这里喝酒的人
The problem is we drink in here all the time,
你才能继续营业
keeping you in business,
但是你对我们很糟糕
and you treat us like fucking shit.
我没有那样
I don't treat you like fucking shit.
你当然有 我们只是请你帮个忙 伙计
Yeah, you do. Yeah, you do. We asked you for a favour, mate.
就是借个地方开个会 就他妈的一场会议
One favour for a meeting. One fucking meeting.
而你只会说出一大堆借口
And all you did was give us a load of excuses.
但是对这些混♥蛋♥
But with these fuckers, right,
他们需要什么你都可以帮助他们
you can give them what they fucking want.
就我而言 伙计
As far as I'm concerned, mate,
你♥他♥妈♥就是个两面三刀的混♥蛋♥
you're a fucking two-faced, forty-faced arsehole.
放轻松
Easy, man.
是的 冷静点 维克
Aye, just calm down, Vic.
看看这个地方 TJ
I mean, look at the place, TJ.
这里就像个该死的难民营 什么鬼地方
It's like a bloody refugee camp. It's a shithole.
哥们 你这样说真叫人难过
That's sad coming from you, mate.
你才是那个让人伤心的人 伙计
You're the one that's fucking sad, mate.
我只是想弄明白
I tell you what it is, right? I'm just trying to work it out.
你要么是想靠这些慈善来获得什么荣誉
Either you're going for the OBE for charity work,
要么你就是跟这个女人上♥床♥了
or you're shagging her in the fucking cellar.
他妈的注意你的嘴脸 - 怎么 我说的不对吗
Fucking watch your mouth, pal! - Make me! Fucking make me!
我告诉你这是因为什么 你就是个该死的失败者
I tell you what it is, you're a fucking loser.
连你自己的儿子都不愿意理你
Even your own son won't talk to you.
所以你妻子才会 离开你
That's why your fucking wife left you.
你敢说我的妻子
Me fucking wife?
嘿嘿 停下来 - 巴兰坦先生 停下来
Lads, lads! Lads, stop! - Mr Ballantyne, stop!
我要把你从窗户扔出去
I'll put you through the fucking window!
怎么了
What's the matter?
巴兰坦先生 我戳到你的痛处了 是吗
Touched a nerve, did I, Mr Ballantyne?
到外面去 我们好好说说
Get outside and let's fucking sort it out!
够了 维克 你太过了
That's enough, Vic! You've gone too far!
TJ 我们这辈子就剩下这个地方了
TJ, this is the one last public space we've got in our lives.
我们只是想要我们的酒吧回来
All we want is our pub back.
这很过分吗 我们这么久的情分
Is that too much to ask, after all this time?
豪威 你是时候下定决心了
Howay. It's time you made your mind up, son.
还有你 该死的
And you, with your fucking brass neck,
没有不尊重你的意思 宝贝
not being disrespectful, pet,
但是你♥他♥妈♥的还是哪儿来的回哪去吧
but fuck off where you come from.
回去吧 我们也需要这个地方
Go back. That's what we want, too.
很好 拜
Good. Well, hurry up. Bye.
说得好 雅拉 宝贝
电影精选列表