还是听不懂标准的英语
and you don't understand Queen's English,
那你就赶紧滚回自己的老家吧
fuck off back to your own country.
混♥蛋♥ 你怎么能这样
You fuck off! Don't say that to me.
我想怎样说就怎样
I can speak to you any way I want.
这话从你嘴里说出来可真有意思
That's rich coming from you.
你♥他♥妈♥的也不是本地人 不是吗
You're not exactly fucking local, are you?
你是吗 - 好吧 我要走了
Are you? - Right, I'm off-ski!
过得愉快 拜
Have a good one. Bye!
所以你确实认识他 - 是的 是的
So you know him. - Yeah, I do. Yeah.
从他手里你根本要不到任何钱
You'll not get any money out of him to fix the camera.
他所有的钱都用来喝酒了
All his money goes on drink
你随身带着相机了吗 - 是的
Do you have the camera on you? - Yeah.
我可以看一下吗
Can I please have a look?
谢谢
Thank you.
如果你有时间的话
If you've got a moment,
现在跟我一起去酒吧
and you'll come to the pub with me,
或许我能帮上忙
I may be able to help you.
现在吗 - 是的 如果有时间的话
Now? - If you've got a moment, yeah.
得了 玛拉
Come on, Marra.
好女孩 好女孩
Good girl. Good girl.
去吧
Aye, off you go.
嘿 玛吉 能把后面房♥间的钥匙给我吗
Er, Maggie, can I have the keys to the back room, please?
里屋吗 - 是的
The back room? - Yeah, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
早 - 嗨 宝贝 你没事吧
Good morning. - Hiya, pet. You all right?
没事儿 谢谢关心
Yeah, thank you.
这边来
If you'd just like to come this way.
这里太乱了 抱歉
You'll have to excuse the mess, I'm afraid.
这个屋子大概有20多年都没打开了
It's been locked up for about 20 years, this room.
以前的时候 每晚都会挤满了人
Back in the day, it used to be packed every night.
村里以前有一个矿坑 是煤矿
There used to be a pit in the village. A coal mine.
周围每个村庄都是如此
Every village around here had their own pit.
当然 现在都已经不在了
They're long gone now, of course.
那时的生活方式 现在就这样永远消失了
A whole way of life, just gone forever.
雅拉 就是这个
Yara, this is what I wanted to show you.
跟你的型号♥不太一样了
Now, they're not the same as yours,
但是我想总归是有能用得上的
but I thought that possibly one might be of some use to you.
这都是我叔叔的
They were my uncle's.
这里大部分照片都是他拍的
He took most of the photographs in here.
嗯 这个看起来跟我的相机很像
Well, this one looks really like my camera.
谢谢你
Thank you for thinking of me.
但我的相机...
But my camera is...
是自己配置的 很特殊
special to me.
好吧 达勒姆那里有一家商店
Right, well, there's a shop in Durham
我可以帮你拿去看看能不能修好相机
where I can get your camera fixed for you.
好吧 谢谢你 但是...我没有钱
Well, thank you, but erm... I have no money.
好吧…
Right, well...
如果我卖♥♥掉两台相机的话
What happens if I just trade two of these cameras in to that shop
挣到的钱够帮你修理相机吗
and that'll get enough money to get your camera fixed?
你可以相信我
Er, you can trust me with it.
我会拿去修理的 我也会留意的 别担心
I'll get it fixed and I'll keep an eye on it, don't worry.
太感谢了
Thank you so much.
我会帮你修好它的 我保证
I'll look after it, I promise.
谢谢
Thank you.
你介意我问一下吗
Do you mind me asking?
你英语说得很好 你是在哪里学的
You speak very good English. Where did you learn?
因为我在营地里住了两年
Because I lived in a camp for two years
我是自愿在那里帮助外国护士
and I volunteered there to help the foreign nurses,
所以他们教了我很多英语
so they taught me a lot of English.
这样 - 而且 在第一个月的时候
Right. - Also, in the first month,
我就决定每天要学习
I decided that I am going to learn
20个新的英语单词
20 new words of English every day.
而且我也做到了
That's what I did, yeah.
TJ - 怎么了 玛吉
TJ? - Yeah, Maggie?
我得走了 - 好的
I really need to go now. - Right.
老顾客都来了 有两人人要点单了
The regulars are in and there's two that want serving.
好的 我这就出去 谢了 玛吉
Right, I'll be out. Cheers, Maggie.
那我走了 - 谢了
All right. See you later, pet. - Cheers now.
我就把这个留给你吧
I'll leave this with you, right?
巴兰坦先生 - 怎么了
Mr Ballantyne? - Yep.
我可以看看其他的照片吗
Can I take a look at the other pictures?
是的 当然 看多久都行
Yeah, course you can. Take as long as you want.
谢谢 - 我不会耽搁太久的
Thank you. - I shouldn't be too long, OK?
啊 你去哪儿了 这儿都没人管我们了
Ah, where have you been? I'm trying to get served, here!
我们已经等了五分钟了
Five minutes we've been waiting.
五分钟... - 你想喝啤酒吗
Five minutes... - Do you want a beer?
嗯 - 这就去
Aye, go on then. - I'll get these.
非常感谢 - 所以到底怎么了 TJ
Thank you very much. - So what's going on, TJ?
没事儿 伙计 - 我们知道她在那里
Not a lot, mate. - We know she's in there.
嘿 TJ 整个村子就只有这里
Aye, TJ, this is the one place in the village where we can come
能让我们放松 做自己
and forget our worries, just be ourselves, man.
我希望你不要让那个人在那里面逗留
I hope you're not slipping her a length next door!
那里可真是充满了回忆
That'll be a trip down memory lane!
你有跟她讲个悲伤的故事嘛
Been giving her a sob story
关于那些可怜的矿工 你有吗 TJ
about the poor fucking miners, have you, TJ?
维克 现在就别混♥蛋♥了
Our Vic, cut the fucker out now.
嘿 我们只是想进来安静地喝杯酒 好吗 阿奇
Look, we've just come in for a quiet pint, Archie, all right?
而且我们的酒馆应该不需要这些穆♥斯♥林♥吧
And, TJ, we don't need ragheads in our boozer, yeah?
穆♥斯♥林♥ 该死的穆♥斯♥林♥ 加里 嘿
Ragheads? Fucking ragheads, Gary, man?
你只是为了自己吧 小伙子
Speak for yourself, lad.
她又不会对你怎样
Anyway, she's doing you no harm whatso-fucking-ever.
啊 滚吧 乔 - 他妈的
Ah, piss off, Joe. - Fucking hell.
从你就能看出来你父亲也是个混♥蛋♥
You can tell your father was a fucking scab,
因为你和他一模一样
cos you're turning just like him.
我父亲唯一的遗憾就是
The only regret my old man had
他没有早点回去工作
is that he didn't return to work earlier.
能有什么区别
Aye, he didn't get in earlier, but he fucking went in.
那个矿坑五年后就被关了
And five years later, mate, the pit was fucking shut,
他就跟我们所有人一样没人在意了
and he was on the scrapheap like the fucking rest of us.
是的
Exactly!
我想你可能想要喝一杯 - 谢谢
Thought you might like a drink. - Thank you.
当人们一起吃饭的时候他他们就是团结在一起的
"When you eat together, you stick together."
是的 我妈妈总会这么说
Yeah. Me mother always said that.
在离开叙利亚之前 我们也会这样
Yeah. We used to do the same before we left Syria.
和我们的邻居们一起做饭
We used to cook together, too, with our neighbours,
睡在楼梯下面 以防被轰炸
and sleep under the stairs in case we were bombed.
这是罢♥工♥期间拍的
That's taken during the strike.
那时候我还只是一个年轻的小伙子 才刚开始下矿工作
I was just a young lad. I'd just started down the pit.
政♥府♥想要饿一饿我们 让我们回去工作
And the government tried to starve us back to work,
所以我们要确保每天都一起吃饭
so we made sure that we ate together every day.
那是什么
Yeah. And what's that?
啊 这张更像是罢♥工♥
Ah, this is more of the strike.
你不会想被那些混♥蛋♥抓住的
You didn't wanna be caught by those bastards.
是啊
Yeah.
他们看起来好坚强
Oh, they look so strong.
是的 我的父亲总是说
Yeah, we were. Me father always said,
如果工人们能意识到他们所拥有的力量
if the workers realised the power that they have,
有使用这种力量的决心 那我们就可以改变世界
had the confidence to use it, we could change the world.
但我们从来没有做到过
But we never did.
嗨 祝你平安 - 妈妈
Hi! Salam alaykum! - Mama?
拿去 这些是给妈妈的
Take it. Yeah? These for Mama.
祝你平安
Salam alaykum.
这是衣服 - 谢谢
This one's clothes. - Shukran.
这些都是吗
This one, yeah? And this, yeah?
来吧 我给你带路
Oh, come. I'll show you.
你可以吗 - 没问题
You all right with that? - Yeah, I've got it.
嗨 祝你平安
Hi! Salam alaykum! Wa alaykumu salam!
你好吗
How are you doing? Good, good?
这是给你的 - 谢谢
This one's for you! - Thank you.
没问题吧
Yeah? No problem.
电影精选列表