but I'm not happy about the school.
那里有多余的孩子
All those extra kids in there.
我不会说什么
And I don't blame them,
但他们中有些人甚至都不会说英语
but some of them don't even speak English!
这会拖人后腿
It's holding everyone back.
没有多余的老师了吗
Exactly! Are there no more teachers?
他们只带来了一个会说阿♥拉♥伯语的人
Aye, they're bringing someone in who speaks Arabic.
阿♥拉♥伯人 这对我们的孩子来说不是很棒吗
Arabic? That's great for our kids, that, innit?
在医院的时候 我表弟前面就有两个人
There was two of them in front of my cousin in the doctor's
他们连个表格都填不明白
trying to fill fucking forms out.
花了半个小时
That took half an hour.
玛丽在健康中心的时候也是这样
It was the same with Mary at the health centre.
很有趣不是吗 他们只会把这些难民安顿在这周围
Funny, innit? They always put 'em round here,
但永远都不会让他们安顿在切尔西或他妈的威斯敏斯特(伦敦行政区)
but never put 'em in Chelsea or fucking Westminster!
当然不会 他们又不希望这些难民赖上他们
Of course they don't! They don't want them living by them.
所以才把这些人一股脑地安顿在这儿
That's why they're dumping them on us by the fucking busload.
我并不反对难民 移♥民♥什么的
I mean, I'm not against refugees, immigrants.
我的父亲还是爱尔兰人呢
I mean, God, my father was Irish.
但是现在这个村子都自身难保了
But there's fuck all in this village now.
我们还应该跟那些难民分享吗
And we're supposed to share it with that lot?
我们甚至都不认识他们
We don't even know them.
如果你胆敢对此有什么怨言的话
And if you say anything about it,
那些人会分分钟把你说成种族歧视的人
all the posh wankers make you out to be a racist.
我实在是受够了 - 我也是 受够了
I'm fucking sick of it. - So am I. I'm sick of it.
背景调查已经怎么样了
What about the background checks?
这些人的妻子是谁
You know what I mean? Who are these people's wives?
跟什么人结婚了 他们的兄弟表亲都是什么人
Who are they married to? Who's their brothers? Cousins?
他们都有智能手♥机♥
They've all got smartphones.
随时都能联♥系♥上战区的什么人
Face to face with fighters in a war zone.
只要不留神放过一个
All it takes is one of them to slip through.
没准儿又是一场该死的圣♥战♥
One crazy fucking jihadi.
我觉得他们已经很难了 说实话 我愿意帮助他们
I feel sorry for the poor bastards. I honestly do.
我们都愿意 但是我们能做什么呢
Well, me an' all, Jaffa, but what can we do?
我们连照顾好自己人都费劲儿
We can't even look after our own.
说得好 我们这里还有人住在板房♥里
Bang on! People living in fucking boarded-up houses, eh,
点着蜡烛呢
with candles on?
他们从来都没有对我们表示过任何尊重 从来都没有
They've never had any fucking respect for us round here, ever.
我觉得我们应该划清界限 对吧
Well, I say we should draw a line in the sand, eh?
我真的受够了 应该从这里开始 就从这个村庄开始
Enough's enough. It starts here, this village.
从老橡树酒馆 我们应该召开一次公开会议
This pub, The Old Oak. We should have a public meeting
告诉大家我们的感受
and tell everybody how we're feeling.
邀请每个人
Invite everybody.
还有当地的议会 媒体 泰恩蒂斯电视台
The local council, the press, Tyne Tees telly.
你需要小心 查理 这里有很多种族主义者
You need to be careful, Charlie. You get a load of racists in.
有很多这样的人
There's plenty of them about. We don't need it!
雅法 就我而言
Jaffa, as far as I'm concerned,
现在就是最好的时机
it's now or never.
我们要在哪儿举♥行♥这个会议 所有合适的地方都不开放了
Where would we hold it? Everywhere's closed.
不管是教会大堂
There's the church hall,
还是矿工福利所 甚至是学校
the miners' welfare, even the school's gone!
TJ 你前几天不是打开了后面的房♥间吗
Well, you opened the back room the other day there, TJ.
我们可以在那里举♥行♥ - 是啊
We could have it in there. - Aye.
那里已经关了有20年了
It's been shut for 20 years.
这地方绝对是个好地方
The place is an absolute tip.
我们可以帮你收拾好那里
We could help you clean it up, couldn't we, lads?
就这样吧 - 对啊 没问题的
Do that, aye. - Yeah, course we could!
没有暖气 水管也坏了
There's nay heating, the plumbing's knackered,
连电都通不了 怎么可能在哪儿举办
and the electrics are fucked. That's a non-starter.
雅法不是干过建筑吗
Jaffa's done time in the building trade.
你不能帮忙吗 雅法
Couldn't you help out, Jaffa?
我还是算了 我的背部老♥毛♥病了
No, count me out. I've got a bad back.
懒鬼
Fucking lazy bastard!
那厨具呢
What about the cookers, TJ?
厨具吗 - 是的
Cookers? - Aye.
90年代之后就没有用过了
They haven't worked since the '90s, man.
小心把我们都炸翻了
We'd blow ourselves up using them.
我来弄 我有时间
I'll strip them down. I've got time.
我们根本不需要炊具
Oh, anyway, we don't need cookers.
我们根本不需要什么吃的东西
We don't need any food or nowt.
我们只是需要一个可以开几个小时会议的房♥间
All we need is a room for a few hours for a meeting.
现在还有什么问题吗
Now what's the problem?
我没买♥♥公共责任保险
I haven't got public liability insurance.
所以我不能在那里举♥行♥任何公共活动
So I can't have any public functions in there.
你现在又开始遵守规则了 是吗
You're a stickler for the rules all of a sudden!
你介意我亲自去看看吗
Do you mind if I go and have a look meself?
去吧 查理
Go on, Charlie. Go on, son.
嘿 钥匙就在吧台后面吧 来吧 打开看看
Hey, the keys are behind the bar. Come on, open it up.
我不会开放这里的
The room stays closed.
嘿 你知道吗 TJ
Hey, do you know what it is, TJ?
我们中的一些人已经在这家酒吧喝了40年的酒
Some of us have been drinking in this pub for 40 years.
这差不多就是一辈子了 伙计
That's a lifetime, man.
我和玛丽在那个房♥间里举办了订婚派对
Me and Mary, we had our engagement party in that room.
你当时就在那里 你还记得吗
You were there, you remember?
我当然记得 伙计 - 你怎么可能忘记
Course I can, mate. - Aye, course you can.
因为你当当时的讲话很精彩 不是吗
Cos you made a lovely speech, didn't you?
你说的那些话... - 是的
"Marras for life" and all that. - Aye.
现在你连个房♥间的门都不愿意给我打开
And now you won't even open the room for us,
但是如果是你的新朋友你应该就不会拒绝了吧
but you'll open it for your new mates?
这是因为什么 突然之间你都忘记了跟谁的交情更久了吗
What's that? Do we not count all of a sudden?
对不起 伙计 抱歉 但我还是不会开放那里
I'm sorry, mate. I'm sorry. But that room stays shut.
Howay, then.
好 很好 很好
Aye, fair enough. Fair enough.
对不起 查理 - 真有你的
Sorry, Charlie. - Fucking disgraceful.
坐下吧 查理 - 他变了
Sit down, Charlie. - He's changed.
绝对是
Absolutely.
我能跟你说句话吗
Can I have a word with you?
纳迪亚…
Nadia...
没错 就是你
Yeah, you! I need to talk to you.
我不知道那天琳达发生了什么
I didn't know what happened with Linda the other day.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
我只是想跟你道歉
I just wanted to apologise.
我也很抱歉就这么闯进了你的家里
I'm sorry too, for entering your house.
我应该先问一下的
I should have asked.
琳达还给我看了你给她拍的照片
You know, Linda showed me the photographs you took of her.
拍的很好 很自然
They're really lovely. They're so natural.
她看起来很高兴能有所改变
And she looks happy for a change.
我想问你的是
What I wanted to ask you,
我把照片给沙龙里的女孩们看了
I showed the pictures to the girls in the salon.
我在那里有份兼♥职♥的清洁工作
I've got a little cleaning job there,
每周几个小时 如果你能来帮她们也拍几张照片
just a few hours a week. They would really like it
她们肯定也会很喜欢的
if you come and took some pictures of them, as well.
真的吗 我可以的
Really? Yeah, I can do that. Yeah.
小心一点 - 嗯
Just be careful. - Yeah.
看镜头
Can you look at the camera, please?
你想让我们看着你吗 - 是的 看这里
You want us to look at you? - Yeah. Look here.
这是黛比 雅拉
So this is Debbie. Yara.
你喜欢拍照吗
Are you enjoying doing this, then?
是的 非常喜欢
Yeah, very much.
我也要感谢你同意让我拍照
Thank you for letting me take your photos.
啊 不客气
Ah, you're welcome.
一杯好茶 - 给你
Oh, nice cup of tea. - There you go.
哦 太棒了 谢谢
Oh, that's fantastic, thank you.
这是你的 雅拉
There you are, Yara.
谢谢 - 这咖啡不错 亲爱的
Thank you. - Nice brew for you, darling.
琳达怎么样了 - 是的 她很好
So how's Linda? - Yeah, she's good!
她好多了
She's doing better.
是吗 - 她已经回学校了
Yeah? - She's back at school.
不错的热饮
Nice and hot.
我能问你一件事吗 - 什么
Can I just ask you something? - Yeah.
你有 呃…礼券之类的吗
Do you do, erm... like, a gift voucher?
啊 不 萨迪
Ah. No, Sadie.
电影精选列表