你就只会说这些吗
"Not my department." I'll "not my department" you!
你把我隔壁的房♥子
You rented out the house next door to me
租给了一个疯子
to a fucking nutter!
那些屋子是在网上交易的 什么拍卖♥♥会上
They've been bought online, right, on an auction.
买♥♥家甚至都没来看过房♥子
They've never been to the village to look at the houses.
他们都没实地看一下
They've never walked round the street,
没做任何考察
our streets, in our village, you know.
就这么被一些投机又贪婪的混♥蛋♥买♥♥了
Bought by some speculating greedy bastard
也不知道会租给什么样子的白♥痴♥
who'll rent them out to some fucking moron.
一群寄生虫 - 没错
They're fucking parasites. - They are.
他们就...妈的 他们甚至都没来看看
All they do... They don't even come to the village,
就这样
they don't come to the street,
他们连看都没看一眼
don't see the fucking houses they're buying.
你听说了吧
Now, you heard this?
他们在他妈的达勒姆皇家监狱里
They're advertising homes for rent in my street, right,
给我家住的那条街的房♥子打出租广♥告♥
in Durham fucking prison.
我不是在开玩笑
I'm not kidding you!
他们简直太嚣张了
They're shitting on me, man. Shitting on me, I tell you.
真的吗 达勒姆监狱
Seriously? Durham fucking jail?
还记得几年前吗 玛丽第一次被确诊的时候
Remember a few years ago, when Mary was first diagnosed,
我们那时候正在考虑卖♥♥掉房♥子 然后搬家
and we were thinking about selling up and moving
为的是能离他的姐姐近点儿
so we could be closer to her sister?
嗯 - 我还记得
Yeah. - Aye, I remember that.
我们那时候忙手忙脚地 根本不知道该怎么办
We hummed and hawed for a bit, like, didn't know what to do.
我们估算了一下那时这房♥子能值多少钱 大约五万英镑
But we got the house valued. It was worth about 50 grand.
虽然比我们买♥♥的时候便宜了一些 但是也就贬值了一点儿
Bit more than we paid for, so that was all right.
你知道那群人...
Do you know how much...
就那个塞浦路斯的那家公♥司♥花了多少钱
Do you know how much that company in Cyprus
买♥♥下这些房♥子吗 - 你说
paid for them houses? - Go on.
一间房♥只花了八千 - 他们的 操
Eight grand each. - Fuck! For fuck's sake!
妈的 - 真该死 这么便宜
I mean, we're screwed. - Fucking eight grand!
就八千
Eight grand!
而且玛丽也没办法再继续忍♥受
I mean, Mary cannot take it anymore, man,
隔壁门的那个蠢货了
with that dick next door.
但是我们现在已经被房♥子套牢了
But we're just trapped there.
这里现在都快变成垃圾场了
This has now become a dumping ground, lads.
你说得对 - 就他妈的是个垃圾场
You're right. - And lasses. A dumping ground!
就是这样
Aye, you're right, there.
那些买♥♥♥房♥♥子的人
Them people that are buying the places,
他们才不会关心这些问题 他们甚至都不会装♥修♥一下
they're not bothered, they're not doing the houses up.
还有那些搬进来的人
And the people who are moving in,
说到底 这也不是他们的财产
well, it's not their property at the end of the day.
他们同样也不会在意
They're not doing them up.
他们只是留在这里苟延残喘罢了
They're just being left to rack and ruin.
我真的不知道该怎么办了 我跟玛丽...
I just don't know what to say. I mean, me and Mary, we...
还有我们所有人 这个地方就差不多是我们的一生了
we've been in this village all of our lives.
我明白 - 难道就这样了吗
I know you have. - You know?
我们的余生就要住在这样…
And is this gonna be it, like? The rest of our lives, living...
哦... - 嘿
Oh... - Howay, man.
我真的要受不了了
I can't take it anymore!
哦 没事的 - 嘿
No, man. - Come on, marra.
嘿 伙计们 我们会解决这个问题的
Howay, Charlie. Look, mate, we're gonna sort this out.
别多想了 嘿 - 我们会解决的
Give over, man. - We'll sort this out.
玛丽是我们的朋友 替我们跟她带个好
We all know Mary. Please give her our regards, will ya?
我们都会支持她的
We're all rooting for her.
她怎么样了 查理
How is she, Charlie?
原来的时候 我们都很自豪有一所自己的房♥子
At one time, owning your house was your pride.
怎么现在还变成我们的负担了 哈
It's a fucking millstone now, though, innit?
你说得对 就是他妈的一个重担
A fucking millstone, you're right.
到底是怎么了 - 这就是我们的现状
It's not worth nowt. - It's what we've become.
嘿 她就是那辆车上的人之一
Here, she's one of them from the bus.
妈的 来一品脱吉尼斯黑啤酒
Fucking hell. That'll be a pint of Guinness, then!
早啊 你还好吗 需要帮助吗
Morning. You OK? Hi, there. How can I help you?
我只是来感谢你昨天对我们的好意
I just came to say thank you for your kindness when we arrived.
不用 我什么也没做 - 但是对我而言很重要 非常感谢
No need. I didn't do anything. - I really appreciate it.
不不不 我也没帮上什么忙 你还好吧
No, I didn't do anything. You're all right.
我是有个问题想要请教一下您
And I need to ask you another question.
我正在努力寻找那个弄坏我相机的人
I am trying to find the man who broke my camera.
我需要他把维修的费用赔给我
I need him to pay for it and to fix it.
是该这样 - 是的 那你认识他吗
Right. - Yeah. So do you know him?
我跟他不熟
No, I don't really know who it was.
他穿着一件黑白条纹衬衫
He wore a shirt with the black and white stripes.
这样就能缩减范围了 - 这种穿着很常见
That cuts it down! - That's popular here.
就是当地足球队衣服的配色 呃......
Those are the colours of a local football team, erm...
好吧 但是你们说过话
Y-Yeah. But you were talking to him.
你还记得吗
Do you remember that?
是的 虽然我见过他 但是我不认识他
Yeah, I remember talking to him. I... I know who he is.
他不是我的朋友
He's not... he's not a friend of mine.
嗯 听着 我不是警♥察♥
Erm, listen, I'm not the police.
但是如果你见到他的话 可以跟我说一下吗
Maybe if you see him, can you please let me know?
对了 我叫雅拉 你的名字是
My name is Yara, by the way. What's yours?
我...呃 汤米·乔·巴兰坦
I'm, erm, Tommy Joe Ballantyne.
谢谢你 巴兰坦先生 可以吗
Thank you, Mr Ballantyne. Can you do that?
我会尽力的
I'll... I'll see what I can do. I'll try. Yeah.
非常感谢 巴兰坦先生
Thank you so much, Mr Ballantyne.
好的 - 再见
OK. - Bye-bye.
好的 拜
OK. Bye, now.
她对自己可真有自信
What a fucking brass neck.
我还以为他们不能
I thought they couldn't come into the pubs
进酒吧这样的地方呢
where they sold alcohol.
哦 只要没人看见 谁知道他们都会做出什么事情呢
Oh, man, they get up to all sorts when nobody's looking.
我以前在那边工作的时候就知道了
I learnt that when I used to work out there.
她大步走进这里 好像是自己家的地方一样
She marched in here as if she owns the place.
接下来他们还会做什么
What next?
建一座清♥真♥寺吗
Building a mosque.
早 - 早
Morning. - Morning.
还好吗
Youse all right?
很纯的
Solid ten out of ten, you know.
非常好 是的 - 你要吗
Pretty good, yeah. - You want some?
我还要再想想
Ah, I'm still undecided.
早上好 琳达 - 早 嗨
Morning, Linda. - Oh, morning. Hi!
你不应该在学校吗
Should you not be at school?
是的 但是一天不在也不会有什么问题的
Yeah, but they could do a day without me, so... you know.
别跟我奶奶说 不然又要挨训
But don't tell my nan. I'll get another lecture.
嘿 别跑
Stop! Hey! Stop!
妈的
Fucking stop!
妈的 吓死我了
Jesus Christ, man. Lads, I nearly fucking shit meself.
TJ 别这么激动
TJ, man, stop overreacting.
他们不过是些小狗狗
They're little soft shits, really.
激动 你的狗都快能装上马鞍了
Overreacting? You can put a saddle on that fucker!
别这么不讲理 TJ 如果他们一直这么凶
Let's be fair, TJ. We wouldn't have them in the street
我们又不会让他们上街
if they weren't good with kids.
他们只不过是吵了些
Their bark's worse than their bite.
他们很可爱的 - 你说可爱吗
They're lovely. - Lovely?
他们没那么糟糕 伙计
They're not that bad, mate.
他们都快要把玛拉生吞了
They were viewing her as a bloody breakfast snack!
他们没有那么糟糕 - 他很可爱
They're not bad. - He's cute.
我们道歉 伙计
We apologise, mate.
见鬼了
Lads... Fucking hell.
这台相机很贵的
Listen to me. This camera costs so much money.
你得赔我
You need to pay for it.
如果不是你硬要抓的话
Well, you shouldn't've tried to grab it!
那你就不应该把它拿出来
You shouldn't take it from the bag!
谁让你先拍照片的
You shouldn't have taken my picture then!
你要陪我 - 怎么了这是
You should pay for it. - What's going on?
就是这个人弄坏了我的相机
This is the man who broke my camera.
你到底在胡言乱语些什么
What are you banging on about, seriously?
倒是我不明白你在说什么
I don't understand what you are saying.
你应该赔我的
You should pay for it.
你是听不懂我的话
If you don't understand me,
电影精选列表