巴兰坦先生 - 嗨 雅拉
Mr Ballantyne? - Hello, Yara.
嗨 - 我有东西要给你
Hi. - I have something for you.
太感谢了
Thank you so much.
不客气
You're welcome.
谢谢你 - 谢谢你 巴兰坦先生
Shukran. - Thank you, Mr Ballantyne.
我妈妈说你一定要进来喝杯茶
My mum say you must come in for tea.
啊 不用了 我今天穿的鞋子很脏 而且我得去上班了
Oh, no, it's OK. I've got dirty shoes on. I've been to work.
不麻烦 只是喝杯茶
No, please! Please, just for tea!
也就五分钟 来吧
Five minutes. Please, come.
那就谢了 - 请进
Well, that's very kind of you. - Please, come.
谢谢
Thank you.
她一直再跟我开玩笑
She's, er... She's making a joke of me.
说我要给街上的没个人都拍张照片
Like, now I am going to take pictures
就像我在营地里做的那样
of everyone on the street, like I did in the camp.
好了
Oh, right.
谢谢
Thank you.
感恩
Shukran.
来 吃点蛋糕吧 - 谢谢
Here, have some cakes. - Thank you.
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
很好吃 很不错
Very good cake. Very nice.
相机还可以吗
Is the camera OK?
很完美 就像是全新的一样
It's perfect. Like a new one.
谢谢你
Shukran.
你知道这是什么意思吗
Do you know what "shukran" means?
我不知道 - 是谢谢的意思
No. - It means "thank you".
谢谢 - 谢谢
Shukran. - Shukran.
它跟你的名字很配 巴兰坦先生
It goes with your name. "Shukran, Mr Ballantyne."
哈哈 谢谢
Well, shukran.
所以 现在所有的孩子都已经去学校了
So, all the kids are in school now.
还可以吗
So how's it going?
很好 - 真的吗
Good. - Good?
是的 - 学校还好吗
Yeah. - School? Good?
很好
Good, good. Yes.
嘿 学校怎么样
Big lad, how's school going?
很好 - 那就行
Good, good. - Good. Right.
你的娃娃们非常漂亮
Your dolls are very pretty.
他们有名字吗
Do they have names?
是的
Erm, yeah.
嗯 拉哈特 拉哈特 拉菲夫 沙姆 沙哈德 阿玛拉
Erm... Rahat. Rahat, Rafif, Sham, Shahad, Amara.
这些是她家乡朋友们的名字
So those are the names of her girlfriends back home.
她不知道她们现在在哪里
She doesn't know where they are now.
这是我们的父亲
This is our father,
她说她希望我们的父亲能在这里找到我们
and she said she wish he can find us here.
我相信他会的
I'm sure he will.
我也是
Yeah, I'm sure he will.
他们还有
If you'll excuse them,
作业要做 - 嗯
they have homework to do. - Yeah.
这就是我的父亲 - 嗯
So this is my father. - Yeah.
他是一名裁缝 手头很快 头脑也是
He's a tailor. Quick hands and quick mind.
他唯一的罪行就是去找了他的兄弟
His only crime was to look for his brother.
他被沙♥比♥哈带走了 那几乎就没有什么生还的可能了
He was picked up by the shabiha. It means "the ghosts".
(沙♥比♥哈:效忠阿萨德家族的叙利亚政♥府♥国家资助的雇佣军)
是吗
Ghosts?
他们是叙利亚政♥权♥国家支持的民兵
They are state-sponsored militias of the Syrian regime.
我妈妈认为他已经死了
My mother thinks he's dead.
但我知道他还活着
But I know he's still alive.
那台相机就是你父亲给你的 是吗
Your father got you that camera, didn't he?
是的
Yeah.
我小时候
When I was a little girl,
跟他说我想成为一名摄影师
I told him I wanted to be a photographer
然后环游世界
and travel the world.
所以...
So...
是这台相机拯救了我
This camera saved my life.
怎么说
How's that?
通过它我看见了很多东西...
Because I saw a lot of things I...
我倒是希望自己没有见过
I wish I hadn't see.
我不知道怎么用语言去形容
Don't have the words to describe them.
但是当我通过相机的时候 我...
But when I look through this camera, I...
我可以看见一些希望跟力量
I choose to see some hope and some strength.
这就是我跟这台相机共存的方式
So I choose how I live with this camera.
嗯
Right.
我感觉…我的父亲好像就跟我在一起
And I feel like... like my father is with me.
所以谢谢你修好了它
So thank you for fixing it.
这是我的荣幸
It's my pleasure.
抓住他
Go on! Get him!
嘿 巴希尔
Hey, Bashir!
这都是他应得的 让他付出代价
Get him down. Give him what he deserves! Make him pay!
揍他
Go on!
继续
Right, boys, go on!
揍他
Go on, give him it!
揍他
All right, boys, go on!
放开这个该死的巴基斯坦贱♥人♥ 让我跟他说
Get the fuck off the Paki cunt! Let me speak to him.
快他妈的放开他
Get the fuck off him now.
你这个小混♥蛋♥ - 继续
You, you little bastard, eh? - Go on!
嗯 看着我
Eh? Fucking look at me, yeah?
我知道你♥他♥妈♥做了什么 你...
I know what you've fucking done, you know what you...
我们都知道你♥他♥妈♥做了什么
Get the fuck off! We all know what you've fucking done!
你♥他♥妈♥为什么要这么做 啊
Why the fuck would you do that?! Eh?
他妈的 - 给他弄起来
Get the fuck up. - Get him up!
你这个小混♥蛋♥ 操
You, you little bastard! Fuck off!
脏东西 死移♥民♥的
You dirty immigrant cunt!
滚回你自己的国家去吧
Fuck off back to your own country!
你再敢做一次的话 我发誓...
Fucking do that again, I swear to fucking God...
滚吧 - 滚
Go on! - Go!
你这个该死的巴基斯坦贱♥人♥
You fucking little dirty Paki cunt!
滚吧 操
Go on! Well, bloody go on!
混♥蛋♥ 贱种 也不看看自己的样子
Fucking wanker. Wanker, that's what you fucking are!
起来 混♥蛋♥
Get the fuck off him now. Get the fuck up.
你这个贱♥人♥
You, you little cunt.
我知道你♥他♥妈♥做了什么...
I know what you've fucking done...
停在那里 就那里
Stop it there! Stop it there.
看到了吗 那是我的侄子 对吧
Look, see him? That's my nephew, right?
听听他说了什么
Listen to what he says.
你知道你做了什么 我们也知道你做了什么
"You know what you've done, we know what you've done."
都听到了吧 查理
Have you seen this, Charlie?
瞧 那个外国混♥蛋♥
See, that foreign bastard,
他吃晚饭的时候欺负了女孩们
he's been bullying lasses at dinner time.
他推倒了一个女生 去问问那个女生的父母就知道了
He pushed one over. Yeah! Ask the parents.
我认识那个小伙子
I know the lad.
他是一个好孩子 一个正派的小伙子
He's a good kid, he's a decent lad.
我们只是想弄清楚发生了什么
We're just trying to figure out what happened.
肯定是发生了什么 TJ
Well, summat's gone on, TJ.
这里 加里 再播放一遍
Here, Gary, play that again.
赶紧滚吧
Fucking go now!
滚蛋 - 继续
Go. Fuck off! - Go on!
在我们学校霸凌别人就是这个下场
That's what happens to bullies in our school.
在这之前肯定发生了别的事情
See? Something happened before that.
所以罗尼就霸凌别人吗
Aye, that's your Ronnie responding, innit?
我们的罗尼现在被网暴了
Our Ronnie's getting bullied on fucking social media now.
网上的人就是这样
They're bloody fanatics, man.
那你♥他♥妈♥的怎么看 TJ
So what the fuck do you make of that then, TJ?
我不知道
I dunno.
有人要再来一品脱吗 - 这就是你要说的吗
Another pint? Anybody? - That all you can say?
给我来一杯 谢了 艾迪
I'll force another one. Cheers, Eddy.
你就只能说出来这个吗
That's all you can say, "Another pint?"
嗯嗯
Hm-hmm!
我最好喝点苦啤酒 - 干杯
I better have your bitter. - Cheers.
你是对的 伙计
Right you are, mate.
干杯 - 干杯
Cheers. - Cheers.
我不是种族主义者
I mean, I'm no racist,
但我现在对学校的环境很不满意
电影精选列表