我帮你 - 你可以吗
Help you down? - Can you manage there?
来吧 - 你真的可以吗
There we go. - Can you manage OK?
那个可以吗 - 我没问题的
Grab that one? - I can manage this one.
哇 那个可真重啊
Oh, that's a heavy one!
跟我们走 我们带你们去安置的地方的
If you just follow me, we'll go find your new homes.
带上你的行李 剩下的交给我们
Bring your bags. We'll help you down.
那个有点重啊
That's a bit heavy, that one.
嘿 你的外套 - 你能应付吗
Hey? Your jacket. - Can you manage?
走吧
Gosh. Here we go.
嘿 该走了…
OK, guys, we're gonna go...
迪雅拉的家人们 我们会带你们去你们安顿的地方
Diala's family, we're gonna take you to your home.
2016年 英格兰北部
把东西都挪一挪
Bring that out the way.
如果你的行李都收拾好了 我们可以搭把手
If you get your bags, we can give you a hand.
这些人都他妈的从哪儿来的
Where the fuck are they from?
注意言辞 先生
Mind your language, sir.
回答我就好 这他妈的都是谁
Answer me question. Who the fuck are they?
他们来自叙利亚 - 你说叙利亚
They're from Syria. - From Syria?
开什么玩笑
Are you taking the fucking piss?
他妈的又是穆♥斯♥林♥ - 好好说话
More Muslims. - Mind your language.
这里还有孩子呢 别这样
There's kids here. Let's keep it calm.
我们自己的孩子都操心不过来
I've got me own kids to fucking worry about.
我明白 但是别这么冲动
I understand, but let's keep it calm
让我们先把小孩子送进去
till we get these kids in their homes.
到底在搞什么呢
It's not fair. It's shit.
你们的疑问稍后都会得到解答的
I'll answer all your questions later,
但是能不能先让这些孩子安顿好
but let's please get these kids in.
你没事吧 - 没事儿
You all right? - No. No, not at all.
你们为什么从没提到过这些事情
Why didn't you tell us these were coming?
委员会会跟大家解释的
The council will explain to all the neighbours.
你会解释吗
You're gonna explain?
根本没人说过 你们是什么时候决定要这么做的
You didn't tell us they were coming! When you gonna do that?
我们一直都在...
We'll be around...
但是他们这么做是有原因的
But they've got a good point.
而且也不无道理
You've gotta admit they've a good point.
但是听着 车上还有孩子呢
But listen, there's bairns on the bus.
(bairns:苏格兰和北英格兰方言)
他们又累又害怕 - 劳拉...
They're tired, frightened. - Laura...
我们要先安置好他们 剩下的事情一会儿再处理
We need to get them in. We'll deal with it later.
这车上还有多少人
How many more busfuls?
我们一会儿再处理这些事
We'll just have to deal with it later.
你们这些裹穆♥斯♥林♥头巾的烂人
You fucking ragheads, man!
就是你们在伊♥拉♥克♥杀了我的战友
You shot my mate in Iraq!
现在实在是太乱套了
All right, that's out of order, now.
冷静点儿 - 真是疯了
We need to keep calm. - That is out of order!
她他妈的怎么还在拍照
She's taking your fucking photo there!
就是她 就在那边 - 什么
Look at her! Her, there! Look! - What?
她拍你呢
She's taking your fucking photo!
你经过我的同意了吗
Taking my photo without my say-so?
真♥他♥妈♥的没礼貌 - 她还是个孩子 豪威
It's a fucking disgrace, TJ! - She's a bairn. Howay.
你最好马上把照片删了
You better delete that photo, right now!
嘿 嘿
Rocco, howay.
马上删了
Delete that now!
你拍的是我 马上删了
That's my picture! Delete it!
嘿 你们吓到他们了(方言)
The size of youse, man! You're terrifying them.
嘿 是她先拍的照片
Mate, she's taken my photo!
你不能那样做 - 听着 好...
You can't do that! - Look, right...
你可以吗 下车注意脚下
Can you manage? Watch your step as you're coming off.
别掉队 快点儿 孩子们
Try and stay together. Quickly, lads.
这边来
Quickly, lads. This way.
我会解决照片的问题 好吗
I'll sort out the photograph, right?
我会处理的 好吗 他们只是孩子 伙计
I'll sort the photograph, right? But they're just kids, man.
先让他们进屋安顿下来吧 伙计
Let them get in their house and get settled, man.
笑一笑 孩子们
Smile, boys!
哦吼 贝尔特 来吧 女士们
Ooh! Belter! Right, come on, ladies!
把相机还给我 还给我
Give me the camera. Give me the camera.
我会的 - 拜托了
Right, OK. - Please!
我再照两张 - 求你了
Two more pictures. - Please!
罗科 别这样 罗科 嘿
Rocco, man. Rocco, man. Nah, man. Rocco. Rocco, man.
拜托了 把相机还给我吧 - 罗科
Please. Give me the camera. - Rocco.
还给她 - 相机
Give it her back. - The camera.
别搞乱了 - 对了 还有自♥拍♥
Stop messing. - Right, selfie!
拜托了 还给我
Please, my camera.
你最好注意点儿 小矮子(苏格兰英语)
You better step back, wee man.
罗科 - 是她自己搞得
Rocco. - She tried to grab it!
她不来抓就好了
She shouldn't've tried to grab it!
罗科 你搞什么... - 管好你自己的事(北爱尔兰俚语)
Rocco, man, what the... - Wind your neck in.
等我们进去了再处理
We'll deal with it once we get inside.
没关系的 - 我就是开个玩笑 伙计
It's all right. - It was a joke, man!
走吧
Come on.
罗科...
Rocco, that's...
进去吧
Let's go inside.
所有人都进来了吗
OK. Everybody in?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry for that, guys.
你的休息室在这儿
OK, you've got your lounge here.
你也有
You've got your lounge.
给你 你的行李
Here. Here's your bags.
真的很抱歉发生了这样的事
I'm really sorry that happened
你还好吧
and I hope you're OK.
谢谢
Shukran.
好的 我们有一个微波炉
OK. So we got a microwave.
角落里还有一台冰箱
We've got a fridge in the corner.
还有最重要的水壶
We've got the most important thing, a kettle, here.
大家还好吗
OK. Everybody OK?
来啊
Come on!
玛拉
Marra!
好姑娘
Come on! Good girl!
好样的 玛拉
Good girl, Marra.
嘿 别管了
Right, leave. Ah! Hey!
松嘴
Leave it.
哈哈 玛拉
Come on! Come on, Marra!
好了 玛拉
Marra, leave it.
嘿 快点儿 好啦
Hey! Leave it. Come on. Leave it.
别管那个了
Leave it!
好样的 玛拉
Good girl, Marra. Good girl.
去吧
Go on, off you get.
好样的 玛拉
Good girl, Marra.
来吧 我给你倒点儿水
Come on. Give you some water.
来吧
Come on. Good girl. Good girl.
给你
There you go.
真乖
Good girl.
他妈的
Fuck's sake, man.
操
Ah, fuck's sake!
米歇尔 帮我把你妈妈弄到车里
Just put your mum in the car, Michelle.
我要和那个哥们儿谈谈
I'm gonna have a word with that lad.
行了 爸爸 - 别管我了 弄你的
Dad, settle down. - Just put her in the car.
嘿 这些房♥子是已经卖♥♥出去了吗
Oh, son, have you sold that house?
这属于商业敏感信息 先生
That's commercially sensitive information, sir.
我们可以交换信息 你就说这是卖♥♥了还是没有
Look, I'll give you sensitive. Have you sold it or not?
是几周前在网上拍卖♥♥的
It was sold online at auction a couple of weeks ago,
连带着村里其他的三间
along with three others at the top of the village.
看都没看就买♥♥了四间房♥吗
What, four houses without even a visit?
谁他妈的这么财大气粗
Who the fuck bought them, like?
我也不知道 塞浦路斯的一家什么公♥司♥
I don't know. Some company in Cyprus.
多少钱 - 每间八千英镑
How much? - Eight grand each.
操
Fuck me, I am screwed!
我们的房♥子花了五倍的钱
We paid five times that for ours!
这下子我要怎么才能卖♥♥出去
How the fuck am I gonna sell it now, eh?
你认识任何一位业主吗 或者做过背调吗
Have you got a tenant? Have you done a background check?
这些都不是我负责的
None of that's my department.
电影精选列表