Well said, Yara, pet.
你还好吗 - 你没事吧
You OK? - You all right?
玛吉 你还好吗 - 是的
Maggie, you all right? - Yeah.
对此我很抱歉 对不起
I'm sorry about that. I'm sorry.
你们还好吧 伙计们 - 是的
You OK, guys? - Yeah.
你就像那样把面包切成片 就像是薯片一样
You slice up your bread like that, like. Loads of chips.
很可爱 不是吗 尤其是涂满黄油的面包
Lovely, aren't they? Especially with buttered bread.
那边的是你儿子吗 他叫什么名字
Is that your son over there? What's his name?
他叫什么名字 - 我的儿子吗
What's his name? - My son?
是的
Yeah.
大家都想喝一杯吗
Everybody's OK for a drink?
怎么样 他们会过来的
Howay, they'll come around.
喜欢吗
Enjoy that?
我可以吃点披萨吗 - 当然可以 瑞安
Can I have some pizza please? - Course you can, Ryan.
哎呀 给你 - 谢谢 就只有今天会有吗
Oop! There you go. - Thanks. Is this just for today?
我们会试着每周两次
We're gonna try and do it twice a week
周六还有特♥价♥餐
and a special on a Saturday.
那我每个星期六都可以来这里吗
So can I come here every Saturday?
当然可以
Course you can.
是免费的吗 - 当然 一分钱也不花
It is for free? - Absolutely, not a penny.
我可以带我的奶奶来吗 - 当然可以
Can I bring my gran? - Of course you can.
她会很高兴听到这个的 谢谢
She'll love to hear that. Thanks.
完全没问题
No problem at all.
你好 能给我一些鸡块吗
Hiya, can I have some nuggets, please?
真的吗 这…这一切都是免费的吗
Is that true? This is... All this for free?
是的 绝对是 - 真的吗
Yeah, absolutely. - Is it a promise?
我们会尽力而为
We'll do the best we can.
他们跟我说了很多柏林墙的事情
They told me all about the Berlin Wall,
那些失败的战士们
and how soldiers were there and kaput!
你想要胡萝卜吗
You want carrots? Do you want carrots?
把它浸在...
I was dipping it in the...
真有创意
Good move.
真好 这是你的杯子吗 宝贝
That's the perfect thing to do. Is this your glass, pet?
呃 是的 那是我的
Er, that's... Yeah, that's mine.
你用吧
It can be yours.
怎么了 麦克斯 - 没什么
What's up, Max? - Nothing.
我们还有食物
We've still got some food left.
是吗 - 是的
Is there? - Yeah.
你可以在厨房♥吃 这样就没人能看到你
If you eat in the kitchen, no one will see you there.
我们什么都不会说
We won't say anything.
在这儿等一下
Wait here.
你还好吗 - 嗯
Are you OK? - Yeah.
你需要什么尽管说 我们都是一家人
If you need anything, just ask. We are as a family.
谢谢
Thank you.
巴希尔 这是我姐姐拍摄的视频
Bashir, here's a video filmed by my sister.
别让萨利姆看到
Don't let Salim see it.
这就是奥斯曼学校发生的事情
This is what happened to Othman's school.
还记得他吗
Remember him?
巴希尔 妈妈要跟我们说一些事情
Bashir, mother wants to tell us something.
我有个好消息
I have good news.
爸爸还活着
Dad is still alive.
有人在监狱里看到了他
Somebody saw him in prison.
这已经是我们能得到的最好的消息了
It's the best news we could have.
我父亲还活着
My father is still alive.
有人在监狱里看到了他 别停下手头的活儿
Someone saw him in the prison. Please, don't stop.
有时候我真希望他死了
Sometimes I wish he was dead,
这样我们就能埋葬他的尸体
we had his body and I could bury him.
他在的那个监狱 一间牢房♥关着一百个人
Where he is, there's a hundred people into one cell.
那么拥挤 他们甚至需要轮流坐着休息
So packed they take turns to sit down.
不仅挨饿 还要被挨打
Starved, beaten.
没有几个人会幸存的
Only few survive.
这就是阿萨德政♥权♥对我们做的事情
This is what the Assad regime does to us.
就是因为有了希望才会有这么多痛苦
It's the hope that causes so much pain.
我很抱歉 雅拉
I'm so sorry, Yara.
但为了家人 我必须坚强
But I have to be strong for my family.
还有社区
And community.
这一切都需要很大的精力
But it's all just... a big act.
TJ 我们收到了大教堂的捐助
TJ, we're getting a donation from the Cathedral.
请你去取一下 可以吗
Can you go and collect it, please?
知道了 菲尔 马上就去 谢了 伙计
Aye, cheers, Phil, will do, mate. Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
这就是大教堂了 - 哇
So that's the Cathedral. - Wow.
诺曼人差不多一千年前建造的
Built nearly a thousand years ago by the Normans.
我父亲很喜欢它
Me father loved it.
但他总是说大教堂
But he always said that the Cathedral
不属于教会
doesn't belong to the Church,
而是属于建造它的工人
it belongs to the workers that built it.
我们以前每年七月都会来
We used to love coming every July
来观看新的矿工旗帜祝福礼
to watch the blessing of the miners' banners,
然后接着参加大型会议
and then go on to the big meeting.
每个演讲跟乐队他都喜欢
He used to love all the speeches and the bands.
就像照片中一样 - 是的
Just like in the photos. - Yeah, just like in the photos.
我们要进去了吗
Can we go?
我已经很久没去了
It's been a long time since I went.
所以你还是和劳拉一起去吧
So it's probably best if you go with Laura.
还有这些 伙计 - 好的 杰夫
It's those as well, mate. - Right, cheers, Geoff.
别管这个了
Leave that, leave that.
如果你快点的话 还能看到合唱团的排练
Tell you what, if you hurry up, you can see the choir practice.
真的吗 现在吗 - 是的
Really? Now? - Yeah.
穿过拱门 进入大教堂
Go through the arch, then in the Cathedral.
好的 - 知道怎么去了吧
OK. - All right?
我要去看看 - 好好享受吧
I'm going. - OK, enjoy.
很好
OK, well done.
太好听了
Beautiful.
我的孩子们永远都没机会见到塔德摩的神庙了 帕尔米拉
My children will never see the temple in Tadmor. Palmyra.
(黎凡特东部的一座古城 现在位于现代叙利亚的中心)
由罗马人建造 被伊♥斯♥兰♥国摧毁
Built by the Romans and destroyed by the Islamic State.
当你的国家一半都变成废墟的时候
When you have half of your country in rubble
看到这个...
and you see this...
真的会让人落泪
It makes me want to cry.
一千年后叙利亚会是什么样子
What will Syria be like in a thousand years?
这一切要花费多久才能成就呀
How many years to cut the stones...
他们举起巨石 想象透过来的光
to lift the weight, to imagine the light?
要有多少聪明才智 和汗水
How many brilliant minds? How much sweat?
要有多少人一起工作
How many people working together?
这么美丽的地方...
Such a beautiful place...
让我再次怀有了希望
makes me want to hope again.
当他们施虐时
When they torture,
当他们瞄准医院时 谋杀医生时
when they target hospitals, when they murder doctors,
当他们使用氯气时
when they use chlorine gas,
当全世界都袖手旁观 无所作为时
when the world stands by and does nothing,
正是这样他们的政♥权♥才得以存续
that's when the regime lives.
当全世界都毫不理睬
When the world does nothing.
他们就是如此破坏我们的生活的
That's what they do to break us.
怀揣希望也是需要力量的 但他们连这也想要磨灭
It takes strength to hope, but they want to smash it.
还有信心
It takes faith to hope.
我们试图创造一些新的 美丽的东西
We tried to build something new, something beautiful,
看看我们的下场
and look at us.
处于怎样的险境
Thrown to the wolves.
我有一个朋友说希望是令人厌恶的
I have a friend who calls hope "obscene".
也许她是对的
Maybe she's right.
但是如果我毫无希望 我真的不知道自己存在的意义是什么了
But if I stop hoping, my heart will stop beating.
我已经尽力了
I did me best!
我们的社区为你准备了一份小礼物
Our community has prepared a little gift for you,
受到矿工横幅和老橡树酒馆的启发
inspired by the miners' banners and also by The Oak Tree,
我们知道 这对你来说很重要而且也很特别
which we know, is so important and so special for you.
优素福还有阿卜杜勒 过来
Yusuf and Abdul, please come.
TJ
TJ!
快点
TJ, quick!
他妈的
Fuck's sake!
赶紧下来
TJ! Come down!
电影精选列表