请...
Please...
坐下吧 - 谢谢
Take a seat. - Thank you.
给你自己拿个盘子吧
Er, bring a plate. Just for yourself.
有的时候 生活中不需要太多的言语 只有食物就够了
Sometimes in life, there is no need for words, only food.
我觉得很惭愧
You make me feel quite ashamed.
你经历了那么多事情之后 还能为我做这样的事...
After what you've been through, to do this for me...
巴兰坦先生 这没有什么好惭愧的
There is no shame in love, Mr Ballantyne.
没人能比我们更理解失去了 坐吧
We understand loss. Please, take a seat.
谢谢
Thank you.
你会喜欢这些食物 - 绝对的
You will like the food. - I'm sure I will.
你不吃饭的话 她是不会离开的
She won't leave until you eat.
好吧
OK.
太好吃了
That's very nice.
谢谢
Thank you.
舒克兰(感谢)对吧 - 是的
Shukran? - Shukran.
谢谢
Shukran.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是从什么时候开始养玛拉的
When did you get Marra?
两年前的4月9日
April the 9th, two years ago.
你还记得日期吗
You remember the date?
是的
Yeah.
那对我来说是一个非常特别的日期
It's a very special date to me.
你知道的 我父亲是一名矿工
My father was a miner, as you know.
4月9日 很多年前的事了…
On April the 9th, many years ago now...
他在离海三英里的地方工作
he was working on a seam three mile out to sea,
然后在一次事故中丧生
and he was killed in an accident.
所以两年前的时候
So two years ago,
我的生活一片乱...
my life was in such a mess...
我决定在4月9日...
I decided that on April the 9th...
结束自己的生命
I would take my own life.
我不知道 你可能觉得会很难理解吧
Now, I don't know, that may be hard for you to understand.
不会
It's not hard.
雅拉 我犯了很多错误
Yara, I just made so many mistakes.
那时我刚失去了我的妻子 一个完美的女人
I'd just lost a good woman.
我为每个人腾出时间 除了她
I made time for everybody except her,
当我意识到的时候...
and by the time I realised...
已经太晚了 她想离婚
Well, it was too late. She wanted a divorce.
你有孩子吗
Do you have any children?
是的 我有一个儿子
Yeah. I have a son.
他是个好小伙子
He's a good lad,
但他不再跟我说话了
but he doesn't speak to me anymore.
我不能责怪他
And I can't blame him.
我一直在伤害我爱的和关心的人
I just kept hurting everybody that I loved and cared for.
这个地方 老橡树酒馆 已经支离破碎了
I mean, this place, The Old Oak, it's dropping to bits.
我没有办法修复它了
And I can't get it fixed.
所以两年前4月9日的时候
So when it was coming round to April the 9th two years ago,
我意识到我还有一条出路
I realised I had a way out.
所以我做了一个决定...
So I made a decision...
结束自己的生命
to take me own life.
我走到海滩
I walked down to the beach,
我在地上找个了位置
I took a bearing from the old pit head
然后望向地平线
and I looked out at the horizon.
我当时只是想
And I just thought to meself,
如果我能走到三英里外…
"If I can get three mile out there...
也就是我父亲死去的位置
just above where me father died..."
我想这样也好
I thought, "That'll do me."
我知道我没法从那件事中恢复过来
I couldn't come back from that, I knew that.
我甚至在这张桌子上留了一张纸条
I even left a note on this table.
说我去游泳了
"Tommy Joe Ballantyne's gone for a swim."
于是…我踏入了大海
So... I stepped into the sea.
就在那时
And that's when it happened.
我不是一个信教的人
Now, I'm not a religious person.
我不相信上帝 也不相信什么来世 什么都不信
I don't believe in God, the afterlife, any of that.
但是当我踏入大海时...
But as I stepped in the sea...
…我听到了个声音
...I heard this noise.
我环顾四周
And I looked around.
一只愚蠢的小狗朝我跑过来
And there was this daft little dog coming towards us.
我当时想的就是 至少不是今天
I remember thinking, "Not now."
今天还不行
"Not today of all days."
她一直往前跑
But it just kept coming.
正好跑到我的脚边
It came right up to me feet.
我低头一看 发现上面有一个名牌
And I looked down and I saw it had a name tag.
上面写着玛拉
And it said "Marra".
那是一个古老的矿工用语
See, "marra" is an old miners' word.
那是你的朋友的意思
Your marra is your friend,
但它的意义远不止于此
but it runs much deeper than that.
他是你的朋友 你们是平等的
He's your friend, he's your equal.
彼此支撑
He's got your back, you've got his.
也要保证彼此的安全
You keep each other safe.
所以我能想到的就是
So all I could think of was,
我的父亲会怎么看我
"What would my father think of me?"
于是我退后一步
So I stepped back.
把这只愚蠢的小狗带回家了
Brought the daft little dog home with us.
每天都会喊人起床
She gave us a reason to get out of bed.
每次我看着玛拉...
Every time I looked at Marra...
都会想到是她给了我第二次机会
I saw the little dog that gave us a second chance.
嗨 - 嗨
Youse all right? - Hi, lasses, you all right?
你还好吗 玛吉 我来看看TJ怎么样
You all right, Maggie? Just come to see how TJ is.
他没事 他没事
He's all right. He's all right.
他就在后面 天知道他在做什么
He's in the back. God knows what he's doing.
他在后面吗 - 是的
He's in the back? - Aye.
呃 如果你想进去的话 门没锁
Erm, the door's not locked if you wanna go in.
TJ?
帮下忙 雅拉 TJ
Get that, Yara. TJ?
哦
Oh!
你没事吧 你在干什么
You all right? What are you doing?
你觉得呢
What does it look like I'm doing?
我正在打扫厨房♥
I'm cleaning the kitchen.
这件事的罪魁祸首就是你们俩
You're to blame for this, the pair of youse!
呃...好吧 - 好
Er... well, good. - Yeah.
所以 赶紧脱掉你的外套
So, off with your coats,
把东西放下 赶紧搭把手
and get your backsides in here and give us a hand.
好 我们马上就回来
Right. We'll come back later.
不不不 你哪儿也去不了
No, no, no! You're not going anywhere!
我已经开始了 就因为你们两个人
I've started this cos of you.
赶紧进来 搭把手
Get in here, give us a hand.
好吧好吧 - 赶紧
OK. OK. - Yeah, right?
快点 - 知道了
Come on. - Right.
嗯 - 很好
Uh-huh. - Great.
我有很多清洁用品 快点
I've got plenty of cleaning stuff. Come on.
最近有好多人 带着不同的想法
A couple of people came to me very recently
希望我重新打开这个房♥间
with an idea that I reopen this room.
我当时根本没法接受
And I wasn't receptive at all.
但我现在想做的是 在你的帮助下
But what I wanna do now, with your help,
重新开放这里
is I wanna reopen this room.
我想帮助这里的孩子们
And I wanna help the kids in this village
他们迫切地需要我们的帮助
who are in desperate need of our help
还有一餐饭食
and in need of a meal.
所以 托尼 现在安全了吗
So then, Tony, are we safe?
嗯 我已经换了三个保险丝
Aye. I've replaced these three fuses here.
但从长远来看 还需要一些整理
But long term, it needs sorting out, like,
不然的话你就会遇到别的问题
cos otherwise you'll have a bit of an issue on your hands.
但现在 是没什么问题的
But for now, you're safe.
我想欢迎我们的新朋友
I want to welcome our new friends
他们得以离开战区并来到我们的社区
who have left a war zone, come to our community.
我想做的是我想利用这个空间
And what I want to do is I want to use this space
让我们可以面对面交流
so we meet together
可以坐下来一起吃饭
and we sit down and eat together.
还得清洗一番
That'll need a big scrub.
如果你能带走这些垃圾就更好了
If you can take that rubbish out, that would be great.
任何看起来不安全的东西 还有没用的东西
电影精选列表