我妈妈说谢谢 - 哦 没关系 没关系
Mum say thank you. - Oh, no problem. No problem.
因为贾米拉... - 哦哦
Because Jamila... - Uh-huh.
...会在床上踢到我
...kick me in bed.
什么 贾米拉 - 哪有
No, Jamila! - No!
有 - 没有
Yes. - No!
什么 - 没有
You? - No.
看到了没
See?!
很快
Two seconds.
嘿 - 怎么了
Oh. - You all right?
你知道吗 - 什么
You know what? - What?
有些事情你永远都学不会的(英国方言) - 是什么
Summat you'll never learn. - What's that, then?
想要做慈善总要从身边人做起
Charity begins at home.
你有看到我拿的是什么嘛
Have you seen what I've got?
是尿布 他们家有一个婴儿 好吗
It's nappies. There's a baby. Aye.
祝你平安
Salam alaykum.
一切都安好吧 - 祝你平安
You all right? Eh? - Salaam.
我这里有一些衣服 - 哦
I've got some clothes. - Oh!
还有几双鞋 - 谢谢你
A couple of shoes. - Thank you!
我可以把这些东西都放进去吗
Can I put it inside?
当然 这是鞋吗
Yes! Shoes!
这里还有一些
A couple of bits here.
哦 谢谢 - 没事
Oh! Thanks! - Yeah.
谢谢
That good!
你知道 艾莎是个很节约的人
That Aisha's dead canny, you know.
但他们现在经历的简直是噩梦
But they're having, like, a proper nightmare.
他们的孩子一直都在哭因为胸口的问题
The bairn won't stop crying cos of his bad chest.
那你看到的那个邻居呢
And that neighbour you saw?
他不断地敲打墙壁 对着他们破口大骂
Banging on the wall constantly, swearing his head off at them.
真是噩梦 对他们来说实在是太难了
It's a nightmare. Really, really stressful, like.
我一点儿都不惊讶
I can't say I'm surprised.
如果你也听到了他们在酒馆里说的那些话的话
If you hear the stuff they come out with in the pub, man.
天啊 尤其是几杯酒下肚之后
Jesus! Especially when they've had a few.
然后就回家 上网
Yeah. And then they go home, they go online,
他们只会煽动彼此的情绪
and they just wind each other up.
他们有些想法真的是很糟糕
Some of the stuff they come out with, it's horrendous.
那么 你在酒吧里跟他们说什么了
Well, what do you say to them in the pub?
我还能说什么
What can I say?
嗯 我不知道 TJ 所以我才问你
Well, I don't know, TJ. That's why I'm asking you.
我什么都没说 我还是不说话了吧
I say nowt. Just keep me mouth shut.
给你 - 谢谢你
Here. - Ta, thank you.
嗨 - 祝你平安
Hi! - Salam alaykum.
祝你平安 祝你平安
Salam alaykum. Salam alaykum.
这是给你的 一切顺利吗
For you, for the house. How are you doing?
谢谢 - 没什么
Shukran. - Yeah. No problem.
猜猜我们给你准备了什么
And for you, guess what we've got.
是什么 - 一辆自行车
What? - Bike!
给你 高兴吗 - 嗯
There you go! Happy? - Yeah.
这么厉害
There you go!
去吧 拉娜
Go, Rana!
怎么了 小伙子们
All right, lads?
他们怎么会得到这么多东西
How come they're getting all that stuff?
全部都是当地人捐献的
It's all been donated by local people.
而且都是二手的 没有全新的东西
It's all second-hand stuff, lads. There's nothing new.
我知道 但是他们最近得到的东西已经够多了
I know, but they've been getting everything lately.
是的 但他们也失去了一切
Aye, but they've lost everything.
你们必须要明白这一点
That's what you've gotta understand.
虽然他们来到了这里 但是除了那些衣服
They came to this country and had absolutely nothing
他们已经一无所有了
other than the clothes on their back.
我也希望自己能得到一辆自行车
Wish I could get a bike.
也许你也应该为当地的孩子做点什么
You know, maybe you should do something for the local kids.
你在开玩笑吗 你为什么不做点儿什么
Are you kidding us? Why don't you do something?
再次举办足球比赛 怎么 没想到吗
Start the football up again! No?! Thought not.
嘿 伙计 我快疯了 我从来没有停下来过
Hey, man, I'm ran off me feet. I never stop.
我还有孩子要照顾 我也有工作
I've got bairns at home. I've got work.
我妈妈的身体也不好 我们的孩子还在抱怨很久都没见过我们了
Me mam's poorly. Our lad's saying he never sees us.
你还觉得我应该做的更多些
You want us to do more?
只有我们几个人在做这些
There's only a couple of us doing this, you know.
我 还有教堂里的一对夫妻...
Me, a couple from the church...
天啊 TJ 你也可以做些什么
Jesus Christ, man, TJ. You do something.
妈的
For fuck's sake.
以前不论我们做什么
You used to be the one kicking our arses
你才是那个主心骨
when something needed doing round here.
现在呢 我们得求着你才能让我们
And now what? I've gotta beg you to give us a lift in the van
用你的车放一些东西
to drop some stuff off?!
到底是怎么了
Are you kidding us? Howay, man!
各就各位 准备就绪
On your marks, get set.
奥利维亚 加油
Olivia! Go on, Olivia! Go on, Olivia!
加油
Go on, Olivia!
奥利维亚
Olivia!
加油 琳达
Keep going, Linda!
加油 琳达
Go, go, go, go, go! Keep going, Linda!
琳达
Linda! Linda!
琳达 你还好吗
Linda, are you OK?
我感觉病了 - 你妈妈在吗
I feel ill. - Is your mother here?
不 她还在工作
No, she's at work.
琳达 你还好吗 亲爱的
Linda. Linda, you all right, darling?
不
No.
来 喝点水 你可能是脱水了
Here, have some water. You might be dehydrated.
给你 - 谢谢
Here. - Thank you.
琳达 你今天吃什么了
What have you eaten today, Linda?
嗯 只有一小袋薯片
Erm, just a small bag of crisps.
你现在想回家吗
Right, OK. Do you think you might want to go home?
呃...是的
Erm... yeah.
你家在附近吗
Is your home near?
距离这里只有几条街
It's just a couple of streets away.
我带你回去吧 - 真的吗
OK, I can take you home. - Oh, yeah?
我忘记带钥匙了
Oh, I forgot my keys.
麦克斯
Max?
麦克斯 开门
Max, open the door.
怎么了
What do you want?
你好 你妹妹感觉不舒服
Hi. Your sister is not feeling well.
我可以带她进去吗 - 好 当然
Can I help her inside? - Yeah, sure.
来吧 坐这儿
Come, sit here.
把头放在这里
Put your head here.
我包里有一根香蕉
I have a banana in my bag.
你能吃那个吗
Could you try and eat that?
不行 我需要点儿甜食 一般都会好用的
I can't. I need summat sweet. That usually helps.
打扰一下 你有饼干吗
Sorry, do you have a biscuit
或者是什么别的甜的
or something sweet for your sister?
等一下
One moment.
你♥他♥妈♥的是谁
Who the fuck are you?!
抱歉 我...
I'm sorry, I...
我会跑进你家里 然后在你♥他♥妈♥的冰箱里乱翻吗
Do I come in your house, poking around in your fucking fridge?
出去 他妈的滚出去 - 你不明白...
Get out! Fucking get out! - You don't understand...
滚 - 不是
Get out! - Don't!
对不起 我是想帮忙...
I'm sorry, I was trying to help...
闭嘴吧…照顾孩子是我的责任
Keep your... These kids are my responsibility.
你这该死的外国人少来插手
Keep your big fucking foreign nose out my business, right?
出去 - 她是在帮我
Get out! - She was helping me!
我他妈的才不在乎 滚
I don't fucking care! You're not wanted here.
她生病了 我是要帮她
You don't understand! She's sick! I was helping her!
我他妈的才不在乎 滚
I don't fucking care! Get out!
永远也不要回来
And don't come back!
你们两个人在搞什么
What the fuck do you think youse two are doing?
不是我 是她
It wasn't me, it was her.
我告诉过你多少次了
How many times have I told you
不要让陌生人进屋
not to let strangers in the house?
我一回家 整个屋子都他妈的是外国人
Fucking foreigners in me house!
说了多少次 - 我生病了
How many times? - I was ill!
我发誓一定要把你的钥匙拿走
I'm gonna take the key off you, I swear to God!
电影精选列表