我们这里也只是小本生意...
We're, like, a simple outfit, so...
哦 那就是没有了
Oh, do you not?
只是 你认识我女儿乔西吗
It's just, you know me daughter Josie?
嗯嗯 - 她的生日快到了
Hm-hmm. - It's her birthday coming up.
她已经好几个月没有出门了 - 嗯
She hasn't been out for months. - Right.
我只是想 也许让她换个发型会…
I was just thinking it would be lovely, maybe, for her to...
改变一下心情…
She could do with having her hair done and...
而且她的指甲也是一团糟
I mean, she's got her nails, but, oh, they're a mess.
也需要修理一下
They really need doing!
如果我就这么把钱给她让她来做这些事
And, you know, if I give her money to get it done,
就会太直接了
it'll go straight out for the kids.
是啊
Yeah.
我有一个朋友也是这样 萨迪
I've got a friend going through exactly the same thing, Sadie.
太糟糕了
It's awful.
她变得没有任何自信 就这么一直躲起来
She lost all of her confidence. She's just hiding away.
是啊 - 我们已经很久没有见过她了
Yeah. - We just never see her.
她就是太孤独了 真的让人心碎
She's just so lonely. It really breaks my heart.
她们会觉得自己很丢人 是吗
And they feel ashamed, don't they?
这就是发生在我的凯蒂身上的事
That's what happened to my Katie.
她就这么离开了
She just got left by the wayside.
哦
Oh!
我甚至不知道她在哪里
I don't even know where she is.
不知道她是否还会回来
Don't know if she'll ever come back.
5.2英镑 伙计
That's £5.20, there, boy.
给你了 - 好
Money's just there. - Champion.
喝吧 - 谢谢 TJ
Cheers, mate. - Thanks, TJ.
可算找到你的终身伴侣了 伙计
Got a friend for life, there, mate!
她很贴心 小狗狗
Ah, she's nay bother! Canny little dog.
像个挂件儿似的
Ah, she's a belter.
TJ - 怎么了
TJ? - Yep?
有话跟你说 - 嗯嗯
Can we have a word? - Hm-hmm.
雅拉和我有个想法
Yara and me have been having a think.
哦 这那很好啊
Oh, that's reassuring!
还没那么完善
No, not like that, honestly!
呃 就是 雅拉前几天在理发店…
Erm, just, Yara was at the hairdresser's the other day...
嗯 - ...和姑娘们说话的时候
Right. - ...talking to the lasses.
感觉大家真的都有自己的难处
And you know what it's like, people are really struggling.
她还和萨迪谈到了她的女儿乔西
And she was talking to Sadie about her daughter, Josie.
天哪 我已经好几个月没见到她了
Christ, I haven't seen her in months.
是的 没错
Aye, exactly.
她就这样一直不愿意见人
She's, like, really hiding herself away, right?
我一直在想 巴兰坦先生
I've been thinking, Mr Ballantyne.
我们的家庭 这些叙利亚家庭 是如此的孤立
Our families, the Syrian families, are so isolated,
他们也一直为自己的孩子担心
and worried for their kids.
有很多本地人也是如此
Some of the locals here are struggling too.
是啊 绝对的 这里有些人也过得很难
Ah, I know. Some of the stories I hear in here, man.
也是会令人心碎
It's absolutely heart-breaking.
正因如此...
Exactly, so...
还记得那张房♥间里的照片吗 你妈妈对你说过的话
So that photo, in the backroom. What your mother said to you.
当人们在一起吃饭的时候 他们就是团结在一起的
"If you eat together, you stick together."
对吧 - 是的
Right? - Yeah.
所以 如果大家可以聚集在一起并且可以开始一起吃饭的话
So, imagine if all the families mix and start to eat together.
我们一定可以成为朋友的
We can become friends.
这确实可以永远改变我们的生活
This could really change our life forever.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
嗯 听起来是个好主意
Well, sounds like a great idea.
但你不会觉得你有太多要做的事情了吗
But do you not think you're taking too much on?
有什么的 伙计 罢♥工♥期间 每天500顿都是少的
Why, no, man. Our mams did 500 meals a day during the strike.
一顿晚餐而已
We can pull off a dinner
可以慢慢来 先从几个人开始
for a couple of people from the village.
开始可以具体些
If we just start small, maybe,
跟那些最需要帮助的人 比如乔西
with the people who need it the most, like Josie.
我们可以问问学校的布兰登
And we could maybe ask Brendan from the school
还有哪个孩子需要帮助
which of the other bairns might need it.
就这样开始吧
Start off like that.
如果能帮上忙的话 你们可以随时借用货车
You can borrow the van any time you want, if that'll help.
问题是 我们现在没有地方
The thing is, is there's nowhere really to do it anymore.
教堂的大厅已经拆除了
The church hall's gone.
除了哪里真的没有更合适的了
And that was the last suitable place.
所以我们在想
So we were thinking
能不能借用酒馆后面的房♥间
maybe we could use the back room?
你怎么哪壶不开提哪壶
Are you trying to embarrass us?
不是
No.
后面的屋子已经锁了20多年了
That's been shut up for 20 years.
我们只是问问看...
We were just thinking we could get people in...
那后面已经一团糟了 没什么能用的
The plumbing's knackered, the electric's knackered.
我们当中有建筑承包商 也许...
Some of our men are builders. They can come...
这不安全 雅拉 你知道的
It's not safe, Yara! You know that.
你知道那里不安全 劳拉 你在玩什么把戏
You know it's not safe in there! What are you playing at, Laura?
我怎么样了 TJ
How am I, TJ?
你一定要这样吗
Are you trying to fucking ruin us?
不 我们只是想为村子做点事
No, we're trying to do something for the village!
即使我可以打开那里
Even though I could open that back room,
我仅剩的几个常客也会抵♥制♥的
the last few regulars I've got left would fucking boycott us.
哦 我懂了
Oh! Here!
我已经穷途末路了
I'm hanging on by my fingertips here!
我不能卖♥♥掉这个地方
I can't sell the place.
我他妈的一分钱都没有了
I haven't got a penny to me fucking name!
你想让我们都睡到街上吗
Do you want us out on the street?
不 不 当然不是 - 如果你要这样那我们就是这个结局
No. No, of course not. - Cos that's what'll happen!
劳拉 别管它了 好吗
Laura, just fucking leave it, right?
别让我掺合进去了 就这样
Just get off me back and leave it!
雅拉 对不起
Yara, I'm sorry.
快走
Good girl. Come on.
玛拉
Marra!
别管它
Leave it!
玛拉
Marra!
别管它 玛拉
Leave it! Marra, leave it! Leave it!
玛拉 别管它
Marra! Leave it!
玛拉
Marra!
玛拉
Marra!
玛拉
Marra!
回来 玛拉
Come on, girl, down!
玛拉
Marra!
混♥蛋♥ 快点
Yo, man, you fucking prick! Come on!
赶紧把你的狗弄回去 - 哦 操 不
Get your fucking dog back! - Oh, fuck, no.
赶紧的
Get those bastards under control!
妈的 快点儿
For fuck's sake, man!
我警告过你了
I told you not to do this!
玛拉 - 快点儿
Marra! - Get them back, man!
快点
Come on!
玛拉
Marra!
他妈的 - 玛拉
Fuck's sake! - Marra!
赶紧牵住他 伙计
Fucking grab him, man!
玛拉 - 抓住他的头
Marra! - Get his head!
妈的
Get a hold of the fucking thing, man!
妈的 这条大狗
Fucking size of it, man!
快走
We need to go now. Go, go, go, go, go!
玛拉 - 走啊 快走
Marra! - Go, go, go, go!
玛拉 你们这些该死的混♥蛋♥
Marra! You fucking bastards!
走
Go!
玛拉 玛拉
Marra! Marra!
玛拉
Marra!
你们这些该死的…混♥蛋♥
You fucking... bastards.
你们这些该死的混♥蛋♥
You fucking bastards!
我他妈的要宰了你
I'll fucking have you!
他妈的
Fuck.
嗨 - 你好
Hi. - Hello.
我们一直挂念你 我们可以进来吗
We were thinking of you. Can we come in?
是的 当然可以
Yeah, course you can.
电影精选列表