就是加里和维克 酒吧关门后 他们来到我家
Gary and Vic, came round my house after the pub closed.
你知道我父亲在小屋里
You know how my father's got a load of drink
藏了很多酒吗
stashed in the shed?
我在厨房♥做东西吃
And I'm in the kitchen making summat to eat
他们说的话 我一个字都没落下
and I can hear every word.
你知道维克喝醉后的样子
And you know what Vic's like when he's had a drink.
他会变得更白♥痴♥
He becomes more of a fucking dickhead than he already is.
他还对着我爸爸大喊大叫 炫耀
And he's shouting off to me father and showing off.
每个人 每个人都知道
Everyone, everyone knew
后面房♥间的管道很危险
the plumbing in the back room was dodgy.
我听到维克解释说水压在晚上会升高
And I hear Vic explain that the water pressure rises at night.
他们要做的就是松开
And all they had to do was loosen the joint
水箱和管道之间的接头...
between the tank and the pipe...
当水压升高时 接头就会被冲掉...
and as the water pressure rises, it would give way and...
没有人会是谁动的手脚知道
nobody would know.
混♥蛋♥
Bastards.
不是醉话吗 - 不
Wasn't just the drink talking? - No.
我听到他们这么说
I heard them say it.
他们想让后面的房♥间报废 然后把脏水泼在
They wanted to put the back room out of action and blame the...
那些穆♥斯♥林♥的头上 他们就是这么说的
Blame the ragheads. That's what they said.
他妈的混♥蛋♥
Fucking bastards.
就只有维克 加里和你的艾迪叔叔吗
So that's Vic, Gary and your Uncle Eddy.
还有其他人参与吗
Anybody else involved?
查理 - 不 不会的
Charlie. - Nah, not Charlie.
查理是破窗的人
Charlie was the one who forced the window open.
不 我不敢相信 不会是查理的
No, I cannot believe that. Not Charlie.
我听到维克说查理想给你一个教训
I heard Vic say Charlie wanted to teach you a lesson.
他和玛丽是在那个屋子里订婚的
Apparently, him and Mary got engaged in that back room.
是的
Aye.
他想请你帮个忙 就在里面开一次会
And he wanted a favour. Like, one meeting in there.
而你冷落了他
And you blanked him.
维克说查理感到羞辱
Vic said Charlie felt humiliated.
他妈的
Fuck.
我们一起上学
We went to school together.
还是同班同学
In the same class at school.
我们小时候还经常去对方家里吃饭
We used to eat at each other's houses when we were bairns.
我们两个人的父亲有相同的遭遇
His father was down the pit with mine.
怎么了
You all right?
查理 看看整个村子的状况 伙计
Charlie, look at the state of the whole village, man.
看看这些年来发生在我们身上的糟心事
Look at all the crap that's happened to us over the years.
还有发生在你身上的麻烦事
The stuff that's happened to you,
还有我们的父亲
the stuff that's happened to me, and both of our fathers.
这个地方已经烂了很多年了
This place has been going to shite for years,
早在叙利亚人到达这里之前就已经如此了
long before the Syrians got here.
我知道你不是个傻子
Now, I know you're not a stupid man.
但是你怎么会变成这样
So how have you become this?
我...我不知道你在说什么 伙计
I... I don't know what you're on about, man.
当生活陷入困境时 我们都会寻找替罪羊 不是吗
We all look for a scapegoat when life goes to shit, don't we?
我们不会责怪上位者 之后责怪那些生活比我们更糟糕的人
We never look up. It's always look down.
责怪他们
Blame the poor bastards below us.
觉得这都是他们的过错
It's always their fault.
这样就更容易拿他们来出气了
That makes it easier to stamp on the poor bastards' faces,
我说错了吗
doesn't it? Eh?
我只是想让你知道 查理...
I just want you to know, Charlie...
我都知道了
I know.
我都知道了
I know.
虽然现在的情况很糟糕
Obviously, the situation's not good.
但好在知道大家都愿意提供帮助
Erm, but it's really good to know people want to help.
几乎是每个人
And, you know, everyone wants to help.
一会儿我也会跟玛格丽特和贾法谈谈
I'm gonna speak to Margaret and Jaffa later, as well.
他们现在没时间
They just couldn't be here.
但首先要说的是 真的
But first things first, really.
我们需要考虑跟那些家庭说一下
We need to think about talking to the families.
今天还有人在等吃的
There's people expecting food today.
TJ 我想你还没有开始 是吗
TJ, I don't suppose you've made a start, have you?
是的 是孩子们过来了
Aye, the kids got to us.
呃…
Erm...
琳达只是说 没关系的 TJ 没有什么是永恒的
Linda just said, "It's OK, TJ, nothing good ever lasts."
小瑞恩只是说 他就知道
Little Ryan just said, "I knew it. I knew it."
骂我们是骗子然后就走了
Called us a liar and walked away.
麦克斯甚至不愿正视我们
And Max wouldn't even look us in the face.
听着…这太糟糕了
Listen... that's awful.
这太糟糕了 但我们不能放弃
This is awful. But we cannot be beaten by it.
这已经是这个社区
This is the best thing
这么多年来最美好的事情了
that's happened to our community for years.
我可以再联♥系♥
I mean, I can get back to me mates
工会运动的朋友
in the trade union movement.
试着获得一些新的资金 一定可以的
Try and get some new funding. There must be cash somewhere.
还有…还有地方教堂
Why aye. And there's... and there's local churches,
当地的商店跟产业
there's local business, shops.
我们可以的
We can get there.
虽然这需要时间 但我们可以的
It'll take time. But we can get there.
这些话我们已经听过多少次了
How many times have we heard that over the years, eh?
我花了半辈子的时间 可是呢
I've spent a lifetime trying to get there.
从来都什么结果
And I've never got close.
这只是自欺欺人
It was just self-delusion.
无论是罢♥工♥...
Whether it's the strike...
还是这该死的酒吧...
this fucking pub...
和村庄
the village.
这个国家有一半的人都是腐朽不堪
I mean, half the country's fucking rotten.
但是 劳拉 你知道会发生什么吗
But, Laura, you know what is getting there?
仇恨 谎言 腐♥败♥
It's hate, lies, corruption.
臭气熏天
It stinks to high heaven.
还有背叛 - 什么
And betrayal. - What?
因为这里发生的事情并非偶然
Because what happened here wasn't an accident.
背叛这个词很严重 TJ
Betrayal? That's a strong word, TJ.
你必须跟我们说明白
You're gonna have to tell us a bit more about that, mate.
为什么说不是意外
What do you mean, no accident?
TJ 你必须得告诉我们
TJ, you're gonna have to tell us.
你必须要告诉我们 这个指控很严重
You're gonna have to tell us. It's that word, mate.
时机未到 时机未到
It's not the time, it's not the time.
TJ 告诉我们
TJ, please tell us.
你不能说了这句话 就什么都不说了
You can't say "betrayal" and not tell us some more, mate.
你是什么意思 - 被谁背叛了
What do you mean? - Betrayal by who?
就他妈的闭嘴吧
Just shut the fuck up!
我不能再这样下去了 我不能
I cannot do this anymore. I cannot.
是他们让我们这里停摆的
All that matters is they closed me down.
就因为我们试图帮助
Cos we tried to help some families
一些来自战区的家庭
coming from a fucking war zone.
试图帮助那些
Tried to help families
不得不在给孩子喂奶和
who have to choose between feeding their bairns
给房♥子供暖之间做出选择的家庭
and heating their house.
这些家庭因无法养活孩子而受到羞辱...
Families humiliated cos they can't feed their kids...
而他们还站在世界上最富有的国家之一的土地上
in one of the richest countries in the fucking world.
我们正在帮助他们 我们正在做一些好事
And we were helping them. We were doing something good.
那群混♥蛋♥害我们关门了
And the bastards closed we down.
TJ...
TJ...
听着 TJ 我都懂...
Listen, TJ. I know, mate, but...
你已经很久没有合过眼了 你得让自己放松一下
You've hardly slept. Please try and take it easy.
我已经睡了很多年的觉了 亲爱的
I've been asleep for years, love.
我看到孩子们脸上的表情了
I saw it on the kids' faces.
还有那些隔壁混♥蛋♥的臭脸
I saw it on the faces of those bastards next door,
他们整天让我生气
who took the piss out of me all day.
自以为是
Who stood and fucking smirked, took the piss,
觉得自己不可一世...
fucking thought this was clever, funny...
而这些孩子们
They get shit dumped on them all the time,
整天被欺负
crap served on top of it.
他们什么都不说 也不抱怨
They say nowt, they don't complain.
他们就只是接受 这才是他们的常态
They just accept it, that that's the norm.
他们又他妈的不是什么脚垫
They're just fucking doormats.
电影精选列表