快来看看
TJ, come and have a look at this, man!
怎么了
What's the matter?
看看 - 哦 天哪
Have a look. - Oh, for fuck's sake.
真是一团糟
It's a right mess.
哦 妈的
Oh, bollocks!
我们一周前才修好呢
It's the fucking pipework that we got fixed the other week.
这可怎么办 - 怎么修啊
It's a complete disaster. - The joints have all gone.
噢 该死
Oh, fucking hell, man.
我先试着给关了
Right, I'm gonna try and turn it off.
帮我给给雅法打个电♥话♥
Do us a favour, get Jaffa on the phone,
他应该能解决这个问题
cos he's meant to have sorted this out.
好的 - 真行啊
Right, right. Will do. - Great.
谢了 玛吉
Champion. Cheers, Maggie.
嘿 雅法
Hi, Jaffa.
水管坏了 厨房♥已经被水淹了
The plumbing's knackered and the kitchen's flooded
现场简直是一团糟
and it's a right mess.
那电器呢
What about the electrics?
电器 我不知道
The electrics? I don't know.
等一下 我去检查一下
Hang on, I'll just check the switch.
玛吉 别这样
Maggie, don't!
笨蛋 你♥他♥妈♥到底做了什么
Fucker! What the fucking hell have you done?
怎么了 - 天啊
What the fuck was that? - For fuck's sake, man!
玛吉 你还好吗 没事儿吧
Maggie, are you all right? Is everyone all right?
对不起 - 发生了什么事
Sorry! - What's happened?
好吧 我们得叫托尼过来
Right. We'll have to get Tony down here.
这样下去只会更糟 不是吗
It's just going from bad to worse, isn't it?
看起来不太好 TJ
It's not looking good, TJ.
雅法应该告诉那些叙利亚小伙子们
Jaffa's meant to have told them Syrian lads
仔细检查一下接头
to double-check them joints.
就是因为接头不见了...
And that's what's gone, so...
要么就是他们没当回事儿 要么就是他们听不懂雅法说的话
they either weren't listening to him or didn't understand him.
水已经直接进到电闸里了
I cannot believe that's just gone straight in the electrics.
我不知道 TJ 都完了
I don't know, TJ. Just... everything's ruined.
我们所努力的一切
Everything we've worked for.
对不起 TJ 没办法了
Sorry, TJ, mate. They're done.
如果要彻底重新布线 这太艰巨了
Total rewiring. It's a big job.
而且你不能再使用这个房♥间了 太危险了
And you can't use this room. Nay chance. It's not safe.
托尼 那酒吧呢
Tony, what about the bar?
也被我搞砸了吗
Or have I screwed that up as well?
酒吧的电路是一个独♥立♥的环线 所以没什么事情
It's on a separate ring main, so the bar's fine.
这不是你的错 玛吉
But it's not your fault, Maggie. It would make no difference.
你的锅炉也坏了
Your boiler, that's fucked.
维修大概需要2000英镑呢
That's gonna cost you about two grand.
还有地板
And then just look at the floor.
水浸湿了托梁和地板
It's soaked the joists and the subfloor.
这也是一大笔钱
It's gonna cost you a fortune!
等等 我们不是有保险吗
Wait, the insurance will cover it, won't it?
没用的
No, it won't.
这间屋子不是用于公众使用的
We cut this room off from the insurance
所以保险覆盖不到
because it wasn't being used by the public.
那么为了降低成本...
So in order to bring the cost down...
我们就没有投保 - 你没有保险吗
we didn't need it. - Youse haven't got insurance?
我买♥♥不起
I couldn't afford it.
那么 现在我要怎么跟孩子们说
So, what am I gonna say to the kids now, eh?
嘿 再来两品脱啤酒吗 伙计
Hello, mate. Can I have two pints of lager, please, man?
当然可以 伙计
Of course you can, mate.
我怎么跟你说的 我们他妈的就需要给他们一些...
I'll tell you what, we need to fucking give them some...
颜色瞧瞧
Happen so.
大家就像是坐着看电视一样
Like, the person sitting watching TV, doing this,
差不多就是那样
and you're sort of going... like that.
然后在电影院里 你就能听到…
And then in the actual cinema itself, you can just hear...
今晚的气氛真好 TJ
It's a great atmosphere tonight, TJ. Huh?
这地方很热闹 不是吗
I mean, the place is bouncing, innit?
是啊 就像以前一样
Aye, just like the old days. Banging.
隔壁他妈的也没什么传教活动
None of the fucking missionary work going on next door.
就是 - 平和又安静
No. - Just peace and quiet.
给你 - 干杯
Here. - Cheers.
没问题 干杯 - 谢谢
Nay problem, cheers. - Thank you.
嘿 - 给我也来一杯
'Ey up, mate. All right? - Are you getting me one?
算他头上 - 不该轮到我了吗
He's got the money. - It's my round, isn't it?
干杯 - 谢谢
Cheers. - Thank you.
我要几品脱的苦酒
I'll have a couple of pints of bitter
你当时在那里 对吧 TJ
while you're on there, TJ, eh?
我真佩服你 TJ
I've gotta hand it to you, TJ.
你是对的
You were right, you know.
你自己说的
I mean, you said it yourself
那里就不适合开放
that that lounge wasn't fit for purpose.
我听说那里面已经彻底报废了
I mean, from what I heard, it was a fucking death trap.
你应该听你自己的 伙计
You should have listened to your own advice, mate.
得了 别说了 行吗
Howay, lads. Leave it out, will you?
我们来这里可不是要听你们絮叨的
I'm trying to have a good night over here.
只是聊聊天
We're just chatting, you know.
表达一下我们的同情
Bit of sympathy for the lad, you know what I mean?
这么跟你说吧 TJ
I tell you what it is, TJ.
如果你请英国水管工也许就不会发生这种情况
Maybes it wouldn't have happened if you'd used an English plumber
而不是那些穆♥斯♥林♥
instead of one of those fucking foreign cowboys.
这才是最麻烦的事情
That's the trouble, you know, these days.
廉价的外国劳动力 太糟糕了
Cheap foreign labour. It's shite.
没什么用 - 真的
Useless. - Fucking crap.
我还听说你没上保险
I heard a rumour about no insurance.
真的吗 - 给你
Is that true? - Here.
太遗憾了
Ah!
有时我们就是不抽出时间来处理这些事情
Sometimes we just don't get round to these things.
这该死的忙碌的生活
You know how it is. Busy lives and that.
你不会急于卖♥♥掉这个地方吧
You'll not be selling this place in a hurry.
你怎么都不说话
Mind, you've gone very quiet.
没什么要辩解的吗
What've you got to say for yourself?
我他妈的告诉你我要说什么
Tell you what I've got to say for meself.
你♥他♥妈♥的为什么不闭嘴呢
Why don't you just shut the fuck up?
哦 放轻松 TJ
Oh! Easy, TJ!
激怒他
Wind him up!
你可要想好你在说什么 你可是很需要我们这些顾客的
Think before you speak. You'll need these people soon.
听着 我们也想帮助你 过去的就让它过去吧 伙计
Listen, we wanna help you out. Let bygones be bygones, man.
看看这个地方 座无虚席
I mean, look at the place. It's full!
你帮助我们 我们也会帮助你
You help us and we'll help you.
这是我们的酒吧 都是我们的同族
This is our pub, these are our kind.
我们英国人
Our people.
来吧 我们要走了
Come on, we're gonna go.
你要走了吗 查理 - 一会儿见
Are you going, Charlie? - See you later, lads.
怎么了 - 开门 米歇尔
What's the matter? - Get the door, Michelle.
伙计 - 你怎么了
Ta-ra, mate. - What's the matter with you?
还很早呢 一会儿见 玛丽
It's only early yet, man. Catch you later, Mary!
混♥蛋♥
Bastards.
嘿 伙计 - 你还好吗 TJ
All right, mate? - You all right, TJ?
我可以说句话吗
Can I have a word?
今天不行 不是时候
Not today, mate. It's not the time.
嘿 听着 我真的有话跟你说 TJ
Hey, look, I need to speak to you now, TJ.
好吧 那就进来吧 - 嗯
All right, come in then. - Cheers.
过去吧
Away through.
坐下吧 伙计
Take a seat, mate.
你还记得指导我们踢足球的时候吗
D'you remember coaching us at football?
记得 - 嗯
Aye. - Aye.
你总是说我们可以畅所欲言 你会帮我们保密的
You always said speak your mind, it'd be kept private.
是的
Aye.
这现在还算数吗 - 当然了
Does that still hold? - Course it does, mate.
我有些话必须得说出来
Just... I've gotta get something off me chest, mate.
不说出来的话 我真的寝食难安
I couldn't even sleep last night.
但你必须保证不会让第三个人知道
But you've got to promise it's just between us, aye?
我答应你
You've got me word.
艾迪叔叔和几个人
Uncle Eddy and couple of the lads,
电影精选列表