我在你头脑中又是一片空白了么?
Did you go blank on me again?
他说这种情况是会发生的
He said this would happen.
谁?
Who?
你的德国朋友,你的朋友
Your German friend. Your friend.
本
Ben.
他说那就像电脑系统崩溃
He said it'd be like a computer system crash.
你的大脑会停止工作,然后又重启
That your brain would shut down, but it would
你会忘了你记忆缓存里的所有东西
and you'd forget all your RAM.
或者绝大多数东西
Or most of your RAM.
你还记得我么?
Do you remember me?
还记得我么?
Do you remember me?
本?
Ben?
欧也妮
Eugenie.
我是怎么到这的?
How did I get here?
你打电♥话♥给我的
You called me.
我在哪?
Where am l?
…计划自杀式炸♥弹♥袭击
...planning a suicide bombing.
迈尔海城在过去的几个月里
The Mile High City has suffered a series of brutal
遭受了一连串凶残的攻击
during the past several months.
埃莉诺·普拉蒂斯·肖参议员
Senator Eleanor Prentiss Shaw, does it bother you
您儿子对你的很多有争议的政策都进行了批判
that your son repudiates so many of
- 你对此介意吗? - 不会,他是有自己的思想的
- controversial policies? - No.
雷蒙德和我在某些问题上可能会有不同意见
Raymond and I may disagree on certain
但是我想我们对于这个国家的未来的基本设想
but I think we share the same
是完全一致的
of what this country can be.
- 我们国家的未来将如何? - 将会更好
- Which is? - Better.
越来越好
Better and better.
更安全,更勇猛,更强大
Safer, braver, stronger.
一个屹立在这个被阴影笼罩的世界上的自♥由♥灯塔
A beacon of freedom in a world
美国必胜
America must prevail.
世界的未来
The future and survival of modern civilization,
现代文明、民♥主♥、自♥由♥的存亡全依赖于此
democracy, freedom, all depend upon it.
那么您的儿子,肖议员…
So your son, Congressman Shaw...
罗西
Rosie.
我在公园那天是星期五?
I was in the park on Friday?
我们星期一在公园
We were in the park on Monday.
星期一?
Monday?
- 是的 - 星期一
- Yep. - Monday.
我们飞得很低,就象贴着海面,然后…
We were flying low. It's, like, over the
是个野战医院
A field hospital.
他们把我们带到这个地方
And they took us up to this place.
- 在哪儿?是军用的? - 我不知道,我不知道
- Where? Military? - I don't know.
到处都是尖端科技的东西
Just state-of-the-art stuff everywhere.
不锈钢,电线,电子管,还有监视器
Stainless steel and wires and tubes and
- 你被拷打了吗? - 没有…是的
- Were you tortured? - No. Yeah.
我是说,确实很痛,你知道的,就像…
I mean, there was pain. You know, it was
我不知道他们管那个叫什么
I don't know what they call it.
侵入程序
Invasive procedure.
举个例子?
For example?
像什么?你是指什么?
Like what? What do you mean?
侵入
Invasive.
瞧,他们在我的脑袋里…
See, they were in my head...
…他们还让我…
...and they made me...
嗯,雷蒙德·肖,他们让他杀了人
Well, Raymond Shaw, they made him kill
像什么都没有发生过
Like it was nothing.
一等兵罗伯特·贝克
Private Robert Baker.
就是那个人,是个一等兵
That's who it was, it was a private.
我手下的一个士兵
One of my soldiers.
我想他们也让我杀了人
I think they made me kill somebody too.
一个叫做埃迪·英格拉姆的年轻人
A kid named Eddie Ingram.
一等兵英格拉姆,起立
Private lngram, stand up.
请向前走几步
Walk a few steps, please.
克里斯,请你看好门
And if you could secure the door, please, Chris.
马高上尉
Captain Marco.
起立
Stand up.
- 雷蒙德 - 是,长官
- Raymond. - Yes, sir.
橱顶上有把枪
There's a gun on the cupboard.
你能把它拿来交给马高上尉么?
Would you please take it and give it to Captain
是,长官
Yes, sir.
给
Here.
上尉
Captain.
马高上尉
Captain Marco,
请你向一等兵英格拉姆开枪
please shoot Private lngram.
现在,雷蒙德
Now, Raymond,
掐死一等兵贝克
suffocate Private Baker.
杀死他
Kill him.
继续,雷蒙德
Keep going, Raymond.
我知道…士兵要明白谁是敌人
I knew the... A soldier knows the enemy.
我是指挥官
I'm in command.
那是最基本的问题,我知道
That's primary, I know.
我还以为我知道…
I thought I knew...
…谁是我们的敌人
...who the enemy was.
我的士兵,他们信任我,把生命交给了我,你明白么?
My men, they trusted me with
不要
Don't.
别碰我
Don't touch me.
本,做这件事的人叫什么名字?
Ben, the person that did this, what was his
你还记得吗?
Can you remember?
他叫什么名字?
Did he have a name?
本?
Ben?
如果可以的话请微笑
Smile if you like.
一会儿就好
This will just take a minute.
我经常看到你来
I see you there all the time.
班尼特·马高,用第一国家银行的支票
Bennett Marco. Checks from First National
买♥♥的是浪漫小说、方便面、提神药,还有西红柿
Romance novels, instant noodles,
有个老朋友,以前的老战友在那里…
Old friend up there, an old Army friend
他现在从政了…
Well, he's in politics now...
我们还谈过些什么?
What else did we talk about?
在你被捕之后发生了什么?
What happened to you after you were captured?
黑色直升机,秘密实验室…
Black helicopters, secret laboratories...
…疯狂科学家,精神控制药物…
... mad scientist, mind drugs...
…电休克,还有雷蒙德·肖
... shock torture and Raymond Shaw.
- 你一个字都不相信,对么? - 这太离奇了
- You don't believe any of it, do
- 听起来是很离奇,不是么? - 听起来是很离奇
- It sounds crazy, doesn't it? -
他们也要我这么想来着
That's what they wanted me to think too.
他们正是希望你这么想
It's exactly what they want you to think.
你们小分队里其他那些人呢?
What about the other guys from your unit?
他们现在在哪?
Where are they?
都死了,所谓的自然死亡
They're all gone. So-called natural causes.
欧文斯九七年死于癌症
Owens died of cancer in '9 7.
维拉罗波斯死于车祸
Villalobos' car crashed.
阿特金斯自杀身亡
Atkins committed suicide.
詹姆森在九一一事件中死于五角大楼
Jameson died 9/1 1, Pentagon.
- 本? - 什么事?
- Ben? - Yeah?
- 他叫什么? - 谁?
- Did he have a name? - Who?
做这件事的人,本
The person that did this, Ben.
他叫什么名字?你还记得么?
What was his name? Can you remember?
本
Ben.
- 什么事? - 他叫什么名字?
- Yeah? - Did he have a name?
只要看一看过去十年内
You only have to look at the enormous strides made
在纯种番茄的基因重组上
in the last decade with the genetic reconfiguration
我们所取得的巨大进步
of the noble tomato.
事实是番茄在生长过程中过分成熟
What was happening was the tomato was over-
而失去了它原有的口味
and it was losing its flavor.
实际使那些相关基因失去活性,是一个很简单的过程
It's actually a very simple
这种方法也能用于我们自身
And the same thing can be applied to ourselves.
只要轻轻拨弄一下开关
At a flick of a switch,
我们就可以调整特性
we can adjust character,
改变个性
change personality.
当然,更重要的是…
And of course, more importantly...
…我们可以通过植入记忆,或者调节神经突触连接
... we can offset the ravages of
电影精选列表