采取强硬政策对领导人是难以避免的选择
Tough choices are an unavoidable element
我只是恳请当政者记住
I would just urge the governor to remember that
政♥府♥的首要责任…
the primary responsibility of government...
艾尔·迈尔文
Al Melvin.
艾尔,我是本·马高,你在吗?
Al, it's Ben Marco. Are you in there?
狐狸进了鸡窝
Fox is in the henhouse.
黄鼠狼
Weasel.
黄鼠狼是…
Weasel is...
黄鼠狼就是黄鼠狼
The weasel is a weasel.
先生,我就在外面
Sir, I'll be right outside.
什么?
What?
我就在外面,先生
I'll be right outside, sir.
我知道
I know.
- 晚安 - 晚安,先生
- Good night. - Good night, sir.
- 需要我帮你接一下吗,先生? - 不
- Shall I get that for you, sir? - No.
- 晚安,先生 - 晚安
- Good night, sir. - Good night.
我给你三十秒,妈妈
You have 30 seconds, Mother.
你知道是我?
Am I that predictable?
我完全不知道
You have no idea.
我是打电♥话♥来恭喜你,没好气先生
I'm calling to compliment you, Mr. Grumpy.
我认为你今晚表现太棒了
I thought you were magnificent tonight.
那些电视竞选专家也持同样观点
And so did all the network campaign experts.
还有那套饱含同情,居安思危的作派
And that compassionate vigilance thing
你运用得恰到好处
is working quite well for you.
- 我也许该改投你的旗下了 - 我刚巧说的是真心话
- I might have to convert. -
哦,是的,那当然
Oh, yes, of course you do.
- 听着,雷蒙德… - 晚安,妈妈
- Now, Raymond... - Good night, Mother.
雷蒙德?什么?不,等等
Raymond? What? No, wait, wait.
- 等一下 - 什么?雷蒙德?
- Hang on a second. - What? Raymond?
你在吗?
Are you there?
喂?
Yes?
肖中士?
Sergeant Shaw?
你是哪位?
Who is this?
- 雷蒙德·肖中士? - 是
- Sergeant Raymond Shaw? - Yes.
雷蒙德·普兰蒂斯·肖?
Raymond Prentiss Shaw?
是
Yes.
听着
Listen.
去你套房♥的卧室
Go to the bedroom of your suite.
走进那里的门厅
Enter the hallway there.
走到头,打开壁橱
Go to the end and open the closet.
是,谢谢
Yes, thank you.
- 你好,雷蒙德 - 你好
- Hello, Raymond. - Hello.
你记得我吗?
Do you remember me?
不,先生,不记得
No, sir, I don't.
很好,我们要做个二十分钟的小小的身体♥检♥查
Brilliant. We've got 20 minutes for
当然是头部的,先生们,让我们脱下他的外衣
from the neck up, gentlemen, so if
请坐
Please sit down.
不,维拉鲁伯斯先生,我…军方指派我收集…
No, Mr. Villalobos, I'm just... The
有关焦虑失调症的信息,所以我只是…
information on stress disorders, so I'm
…你明白的,只是做个统计,想知道我的旧部下…
...you know, just running
好吧,听着,威尔逊先生
Well, listen. Mr. Wilson,
内森回家后,他是不是整天只想着科威特的战事?
when Nathan came home, was he
我的意思是说,他有没有做恶梦之类的?
I mean, did he have nightmares or bad
和那边的战争有关的
about the firefight over there?
麻醉膏抹上去的时候你会感到有点凉
You'll feel a little cold as this anesthetic
针套…
Probe sheath...
…探针
...and probe.
请放松,你放松了么,雷蒙德?
Please relax. Are you relaxed, Raymond?
是的,先生
Yes, sir.
现在,雷蒙德,我要在你颅骨上钻一个小洞
Now, Raymond, I am going to drill a
为了放入新的植入物
which will allow delivery of the new implant.
所以,你会感到一点点不舒服,你也许会感到些许压♥迫♥
So, what you'll feel is a
有点压♥迫♥感,还会听到剧烈的震动噪音
and also a loud vibrating noise in your
所有这些,当然,都是绝对正常的
all of which, of course, is completely normal.
谢谢
Thank you.
当然,一旦手术完成
Of course, as soon as this or any task is completed,
你就会忘记这件事了
you will already have forgotten that it ever actually took
现在探针进入
Probe going in now.
好
Good.
非常好
Excellent.
释放植入物
Releasing implant.
好了,没什么的吧,是不是,雷蒙德?
There. That wasn't so bad, was it,
是,先生
No, sir.
很好,没有腐化,没有滑动
That's good. No decay, no slippage.
所有的看起来都完美无瑕
Everything seems to be in flawless working condition.
现在,雷蒙德
Now, Raymond.
你能想起一等兵贝克和英格拉姆是怎么死的吗?
Can you remember the deaths of
是的,先生
Yes, sir.
好,请你向我描述一下好吗?
Good. Can you describe them for me, please?
我们正在伊♥拉♥克♥控制地区执行临行侦察
We're on a routine recon inside Iraqi-
评估敌军实力
assessing troop strength.
“我们正在伊♥拉♥克♥控制地区执行临行侦察
"We're on a routine recon inside lraqi-
评估敌军实力”
assessing troop strength."
任务顺利完成,在回去的路上…
The mission ends without incident. We're heading
“在回司令部的路上,夜色清静,有星星…”
"Toward the command. The night is
夜色清静,有星星,但没有月亮
The night is clear. Stars, but no moon.
巡逻队遭遇伏击
The patrol is ambushed.
我们意外遭遇了有直升机援助的地面部队
We're engaged unexpectedly by ground
敌方使用了火榴弹,迫击炮
RPG incoming, mortar fire.
“上尉…”
"Captain..."
马高上尉被击中失去了知觉
Captain Marco is knocked unconscious.
在随后的交战中,,埃迪·英格拉姆被敌军分割在左翼
In the ensuing firefight,
贝克前去支援
Baker goes after him.
敌军的一发迫击炮弹令他们当场丧生
An incoming mortar shell kills them both
我还没来得及确定炮火方位,将之消灭
before I am able to locate and eliminate
上尉,马高上尉
Captain. Captain Marco.
救救我
Help me.
抱歉,这座位有人吗?
Pardon me. Is this seat taken?
哦,我知道你喜欢走荒无人烟的道
I see the captain enjoys the road less
纸袋还是塑料袋?
Paper or plastic?
哦,好啦,我是那家店里的
Oh, come on. From the grocery store.
你知道的,在收银台,“纸袋还是塑料袋?”,那就是我
You know, at the checkout
“纸袋还是塑料袋,先生”
"Paper or plastic, sir?"
我经常看到你来
I see you there all the time.
班尼特·马高,用第一国家银行的支票
Bennett Marco. Checks from First National
买♥♥的是浪漫小说,方便面,提神药,还有西红柿
Romance novels, instant noodles,
不管怎么说,我在度假
So anyway, I'm on vacation.
在纽约城四周到处转转
Holiday in the Big Apple and all of that.
我看见你坐在这里,然后我想,“嘿
And I saw you sitting here and I said, "Hey,
为什么不过去和他打个招呼?”
why not reach out and touch someone?"
所以,嗯,我猜你也是去纽约的吧
So, what, I suppose you're heading to New York
嗯,嗯,我…是啊
Yeah, yeah, I'm... Yeah.
公事?休闲?还是两者兼顾?
Business? Pleasure? Both?
哦,我…我有个老朋友,以前的老战友在那里…
Well, I'm just... I got an old
他现在从政了,我只是去
Well, he's in politics now and I'm just gonna
和他叙叙旧
catch up on old times with him.
对不起,你叫什么来着?
I'm sorry, you said your name was...?
欧也妮
Eugenie.
你朋友叫你什么?
What do your friends call you?
我的朋友,他们叫我罗西
My friends, they call me Rosie.
- 罗西? - 对,瞧,我的全名是
- Rosie? - Yeah, see, my full name is
欧也妮·罗西,我更喜欢他们叫我罗西
Eugenie Rose. I like the Rosie part
欧也妮,嗯…
Eugenie is, well...
…有点娇弱的感觉
...fragile.
是啊,但是,刚刚我问你的时候,你还是说…
Yeah, but still, when I asked you
你说什么来着?你说你叫欧也妮
What did you say? You said Eugenie.
哦,那个…
Yeah, well...
也许我那个时候我感到有点娇弱
...maybe I was feeling fragile at the time.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
对不起
Excuse me.
电影精选列表