你可真了不起,不是么?
You are the real deal, aren't you?
特种部队,突击队,三角洲部队
Special Forces. Rangers. Delta.
我想和迈尔文下士谈谈
I wanted to talk to Corporal Melvin
问他关于九一年科威特那次侦察中…
to ask him some unanswered questions
…我的一些疑问
...our reconnaissance in Kuwait back in '91.
- 他不在家 - 是的,不在
- He wasn't home. - Right. He wasn't there.
所以,你觉得可以破门而入进去等他?
So, what, you thought it was okay to just
如果你们在暗示我杀了他,我可以告诉你们没有
I didn't kill him, if that's where
没人说你杀了他
Nobody said you did.
可能他是自杀的
Maybe he committed suicide.
你为什么缠上了雷蒙德·肖?
What's your obsession with Raymond Shaw?
我没有缠上他
I'm not obsessed with Raymond Shaw.
他的梦中情人
The man of his dreams.
你也许可以让你们的法医
You may want to ask your medical examiners
检查一下迈尔文的后背
to check Melvin's back.
在肩胛骨附近的皮肤下面
It's under the skin just shy of the scapula.
你们会发现一个植入物
They may find a implant.
就在皮肤下面,左肩
Just under the skin, left side.
如果他们不仔细找,是找不到的
If they don't look real hard, they won't find
他们在找的时候也可以象这样唱歌♥
They could sing that while they're looking for
- 植入物 - 是的
- lmplants. - That's what I said.
植入物?
I-M-plant.
是的,但是从你的档案上看
Yeah, but judging from your file here, apparently,
你似乎对自己的情况是一无所知,朋友
you don't know your shit from your
对不起,没有必要
Excuse me. This is unnecessary.
你有毛病吗?
You got a problem?
心理上的?你看起来有点生气了
Psycho? You look a little angry.
也许你想揍我?来吧,打啊
Maybe you wanna hit me? Go ahead, you can do it.
- 嘿! - 看在上帝的份上,本…
- Hey! - For God's sake, Ben...
他打我
He hit me.
你还想帮他?
And you wanna help him?
不,那在相等于政♥治♥自杀,绝对不行
No. That would be political suicide. Of
我想让你帮他
I want you to help him.
我甚至不能想象为什么
I can't even imagine why.
妈妈,我向你保证我求您这么做
Mother, I can assure you, I am as uncomfortable
正如您一样是万分情愿的
as you are being asked.
我的人正在申请对他的限制令
My campaign people are getting a restraining order
他会上每一个安全监视名单,但是我不会把他关起来
He's going on every security
- 我不想起诉他 - 什么?
- I'm not pressing charges. - What?
我不知道,只是…
I don't know, it's just...
我现在不想谈这个
I don't wanna talk about this right now.
我们能回到竞选上、把精力集中在这方面么…
Can we get back to the campaign and
雷蒙德,你不会相信他的鬼话吧?
Raymond, you don't actually believe his story?
不
No.
但是他相信
But he does.
他是个好士兵
And he's a fine soldier.
如果为了使他保持清醒
And if his slim hold on sanity requires
我必须容忍♥他的精神错乱直到他得到帮助,我会这样做的
that I tolerate his
那对我没有伤害
It doesn't diminish me.
我不怕他
I'm not afraid of him.
雷蒙德
Raymond.
你对你的朋友有多了解?
How much do you actually know about your friend?
哦,真是可怜
Oh, that's sad.
可怜的小兵
Poor little tin soldier.
妈妈,求你了
Mother, please.
你只要想想马高少校昨天在竞选总部出现的时候
Well, just imagine how terrified
你的人有多惊慌
when Major Marco showed up at campaign headquarters
你还邀请他…
and you invite...
上帝,你还邀请他进来
My God, you invited him in.
他们还对他的情况都了若指掌
With all they know about him.
我了解他
I know him.
我在他手下当兵,他是个好人
I served under him. He was a good man.
是啊,连环杀手的邻居也都这样说他们
Well, that's what the neighbors always say
你可以走了,肖没有起诉你
You're out of here. Shaw won't press charges.
有人从埃莉诺·肖参议员的办公室打电♥话♥
Someone from Senator Eleanor Shaw's
为你开脱
and intervened on your behalf.
少校,你已经达到了军方所能容忍♥的底线
Major, you've reached the terminal end
你已经被免职,立即生效
You're relieved of duty, effective immediately.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
本
Ben,
在沃尔特·里德有一个年轻的神经科医师,名叫扎恩
there is a young neurologist
他在海湾战争综合症方面很有研究
He's had real success with Gulf War Syndrome.
你要整理好你的材料
You are instructed to get your affairs in order
周一一大早就到他那去报道
and report to him first thing Monday morning.
我记着你说你把它弄丢了
I thought you said you lost it.
我咬了一个家伙,又找到了一个
I bit a guy. I found another one.
这些应该是不存在的啊
These are not supposed to exist.
这只是在理论上存在的
These are only theoretical.
它是干什么用的?
So, what does it do?
- 我不知道 - 你不知道?
- I don't know. - You don't know?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不想知道,你也不会想知道
I don't wanna know. You don't wanna know.
你看,它从你的身体里出来,而你还活着
Look, it's out of you and you are still
那就是好消息
That's the good news.
那坏消息是什么?
What's the bad news?
可能他们知道你在这
Maybe they know you're here.
你说的那些军用植入物
You said the Army implants, they were for
它们是用于存放急救资料的,对吧?
emergency medical data, right?
他们确实是这样宣称的
The ones they publicized were.
曾经同时还进行着另一项计划,研究各种可怕的植入体
There was a parallel project
克♥林♥顿♥的特工们最终怕了这东西,计划就中止了
The Clinton watchdogs finally
另一项计划?
Parallel project?
你是怎么知道的?
How did you know about that?
满洲国际集团曾经资助我,制♥作♥那些可怕的玩意儿
Manchurian Global funded me to
听说过他们么?
Heard of them?
想象一下,那不只是一个公♥司♥,马高
Imagine not just a corporation, Marco,
而是一个该死的政体附属物
but a goddamn geopolitical extension of policy
从尼克松党政时就开始了
for every president since Nixon.
金钱就是上帝,马高
Cash is king, Marco.
金钱就是上帝
Cash is king.
你确定你非要这么做么?
You sure you wanna do this?
当然
Absolutely.
因为我不想
Because I don't.
我欠你一个人情
I'll owe you one.
不
No.
我还欠着你的人情
I still owe you.
因为你把我从阿尔巴尼亚弄出来
For getting me out of Albania.
阿尔巴尼亚
Albania.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
以防我忘掉这些我想要记住的事
In case I forget things I wanna remember.
我正在给你注射甲氨己糖醇合剂,来模糊你的意识
I'm putting you on a cocktail of
模糊什么意识?
The edge off of what?
重新清晰前的模糊,或者随便你叫它什么
Getting clarity. Or whatever you wanna
电休克疗法严格说是不算科学的
ECT not being the precise science that, say,
跟水蛭吸血疗法差不多
Ieeching is.
你不认为这会起作用?
You don't think this is gonna work?
这是没有办法的办法,伙计
It's a desperation move, man.
但是,嘿,有个学派就声称
But, hey, there is a school of thought that says
用来诱发其情绪宣泄的人…
a victim of induced abreaction...
来了
Here it comes.
夜色清静,有星星,但没有月亮
The night is clear. Stars, but no moon.
巡逻队遭遇伏击
The patrol is ambushed.
我们在伊♥拉♥克♥控制地区执行临行侦察
We were on a routine recon inside Iraqi-
评估敌军实力…
assessing troop strength...
马高上尉被击中失去了知觉
Captain Marco was knocked unconscious.
在随后的交战中,埃迪·英格拉姆被敌军分割在左翼
In the ensuing firefight,
贝克前去支援
Baker goes after him.
你好,上尉
Hello, captain.
肖中士没来得及确定炮火方位…
Before Sergeant Shaw is able to locate...
埃迪·英格拉姆被敌军分割在左翼
Eddie lngram gets himself separated to the
电影精选列表