他只是做他该做的事情
He just did what needed to be done.
来吧,太阳升起来了,纽约,今天是纽约市重要的一天
Come on, rise and shine, New
是的,所有的民♥意♥测验都表明,所有的民♥意♥测验都显示,今天全纽约五个区
That's
在五个区参加总统选举投票的选民人数
in record numbers today across the five
将创下纪录
to select a new president.
至少大幅广♥告♥牌上是那么说的
At least, that's how the billboard says it's
投票将于早上六点开始
The polls open at 6 a. m.
在曼哈顿,布鲁克林,皇后区,布朗克斯
And bars and taverns in Manhattan,
和史德顿岛的酒吧会在稍后开放
and Staten Island will be opening shortly
是的,纽约市民们,我们今天全天都可以免费畅饮,投票选举
That's right, New
谢谢,谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你们
Thanks for coming out.
议员,祝你好运
Congressman, good luck.
- 你好 - 嗨
- Hello. - Hi.
- 嗨,太感谢你了 - 未来的副总统,先生
- Hey. Thank you very much. - The
但愿如此
I hope so.
- 努力争胜 - 我们支持你,我们支持你
- Let's have a win. - We're with you.
谢谢,托尼,保重
Thank you, Tony, take care.
谢谢
Thank you.
保重,再见,非常感谢
Take care. Goodbye. Thanks very much.
没问题
It's clean.
没问题
It's clean.
好的,埃文
It's all right, Evan.
你的后背怎么样了?
How's your back?
我一直在做梦,本
I've been having the dreams, Ben.
哦,那太好了
Oh, that's good.
它们在我的脑袋里
They're inside my head.
我们会摆脱它们的,我有证据了
We'll get them out. I got the proof.
我知道他们对我们做了什么,只是不知道为什么
I know what they did to us. I just
我梦到一些事情,本
I dream things, Ben.
一些不可能发生的恐怖的事情
Terrible things that can't possibly have happened.
- 我完了,本… - 不,没有,你就在这儿
- I'm gone, Ben... - No, you're not,
本…
Ben...
…我要给你一个东西
...there's something I want you to have.
我不配得到它
I don't deserve this.
乔斯林的死
Jocelyn's dead.
我知道
I know.
还有参议员
And the senator.
是的
Yeah.
是我…?
Did l...?
我想是的,雷蒙德,是的
I think so, Raymond, yes.
我不记得了,本,我不记得了
I don't remember, Ben. I don't remember.
雷蒙德…
Raymond...
…他们有没有告诉你要你做什么?
...did they tell you what it is they want you
那就是我想要查明的
That's what I gotta find out.
我想弄清楚要发生什么?在哪发生…
We gotta find out what's gonna happen, where
我们是朋友么,本?我愿意相信我们是朋友
Are we friends, Ben? I wanna believe
我们之间有种联♥系♥,没人能从我们这夺走
We are connected and that's something
你本可以把我关起来,但你没有
You could've had me locked up, but you didn't.
这就证明了在我们内心深处
That's proof that there's something deep inside.
有些地方是他们无法触及的
There's a part that they can't get to.
深藏于我们内心,就是真♥相♥之所在
And it's deep inside of us. And that's where
那时我们唯一的希望,那就是你我需要接近的地方
That's our only hope. That's
也是我们用来驱逐恶梦的武器,雷蒙德
and that's what you and I are gonna use to
我们时间不多了,拜托了
We don't have much time. Please.
- 我原以为你会更聪明些的 - 雷蒙德,求你了
- I thought you were smarter than
你认为他们不会预料到这些,本?
You don't think they saw this coming, Ben?
你认为他们不会把你考虑进去?
You don't think they factored you in?
我是你的敌人,马高少校
I am the enemy, Major Marco.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
是的,妈妈
Yes, Mother.
是的,他就在这
Yes, he's right here.
- 她想跟你说话 - 我?
- She wants you. - Me?
是我,参议员
Yes, senator.
- 是马高上尉么? - 是的
- Is this Captain Marco? - Yeah.
班尼特·马高上尉?
Captain Bennett Marco?
是
Yes.
班尼特·伊齐基尔·马高
Bennett Ezekiel Marco.
是
Yes.
听着
Listen.
快点!
Hurry up!
马高少校?
Major Marco?
本?
Ben?
…民众可以随时集♥会♥而不会惹来麻烦
...people can get together whenever they
民众应该享有言论自♥由♥…
People should be allowed to say what is on their
权力和自♥由♥法案赋予人♥民♥…
The Bill of Rights gives people...
谢谢
Thank you.
今天候选人到各处投票点视察
The candidates made ritual trips to the voting
亚瑟州长在北普拉特投了票
Governor Arthur, casting his ballot in North Platte,
将会和他的竞争对手雷蒙德·肖一起在纽约共度大选之夜
will spend election night
来参加他们的庆祝晚宴
for their anticipated victory party.
他的竞选对手,现任副总统纳尔逊
The presidential rival, incumbent Vice
回到了他在路易斯安那州巴吞鲁日的家
returned to his home in Baton Rouge,
参加了今天早上的特别教堂仪式…
He attended special church services this
- 一切正常 - 雷蒙德…
- All clear. - Raymond...
- 安全 - …听着
- Clear. - ... Iisten.
当你向前迈步的一刹那,子弹就会击中鲍勃·亚瑟
The bullet will strike Bob
落到他身边原本你所站立的那颗星星上
and arrive on your star beside him.
因为刺客…
Because the assassin...
…那个疯狂的,变♥态♥的…
...the deranged, obsessed...
…可悲的疯狂枪手…
...tragically paranoid lone gunman...
…是想要刺杀你
...is trying to kill you.
马高少校是个神枪手
Major Marco's an excellent marksman.
但你必须纹丝不动
But you must stay very, very still
站在你应该站着的地方
and stand right where you're supposed to stand.
本会怎么样?
What happens to Ben?
刺客总是会死的,孩子
The assassin always dies, baby.
为了拯治国家,这是很有必要的
It's necessary for the national healing.
我肯定你永远都不会完全理解,亲爱的
I'm sure you will never entirely
但是我想让你知道,雷蒙德…
But I want you to know, Raymond...
…我这么做是为了你
...I did this for you.
为了你能拥有我无法拥有的东西
So that you could have what I couldn't.
被你父亲抛弃的东西
What your father threw away.
统治这个国家的机会
The opportunity to lead this nation.
- 我知道,妈妈 - 所以我让他们把你带走
- I know, Mother. - And so I let them
把你稍稍改变了一下
and change you a little bit.
少到你不会注意到
Not so much that you would notice,
但是足够把你变回真正的自己
but just enough to bring you back to who you
变成你将会变成的人
And to what you will become.
哦,看看你
Oh, and look at you.
看看你,看看你所取得的成就
Look at you. Look what you've achieved,
看看我们已经走了多远,它起作用了,雷蒙德
Iook how far we've come. It's
你将会挽救我们的国家
And you're going to save our country now.
在她最需要的时候
In the hour of her greatest need.
是的,妈妈
Yes, Mother.
可是…
But...
当你微笑的时候…
But when you smile...
…哦,亲爱的,当你微笑的时候,这就是我生存的意义
...oh, darling, when you
当你微笑的时候
When you smile.
现在是官方报道,CBS新闻现在预测
Well, it's official. CBS News now projects
罗博特·亚瑟和雷蒙德·肖将要成为美国的
Robert Arthur and Raymond Shaw to be
下任总统和副总统
and vice president of the United States.
拥有至少二百七十张选举团投票
With at least 270 electoral votes and support of
和接近百分之七十%的在今晚核对过的选票
of votes tallied tonight.
亚瑟和竞选伙伴雷蒙德·肖
Arthur and running mate Raymond Shaw are leading
在所有地区都取得领先
in all but one remaining race,
除了尚未公布结果的现任副总统家乡路易斯安娜州
in the sitting vice president's
等等,吉米,吉米,等等
Wait, Jimmy. Jimmy, wait.
等等,退后,你能退后么?
Wait. Go back. Can you go back?
好的
Yeah.
电影精选列表