我过来就是想确实一下,你们没被哪个空军上将的闺房♥怨妇…
I'm just here to make
缠得无法脱身
by some Air Force general's unhappy wife.
马高少校,看来我们还算走运
Major Marco, we should be so lucky.
- 很高兴见到你 - 谢谢
- So nice to meet you. - Thank you.
- 谢谢 - 见到你很高兴
- Thank you. - Nice to meet you.
雷蒙德·肖
Raymond Shaw.
马高少校,我们的二人巡逻队
Major Marco, this army of two
准备去侦察一下那边的自助吧台了
are gonna do some recon at the no-host bar.
…这种只会助长敌人气焰的失败的对外政策
...a failed foreign policy which has
请借过
Excuse me, please.
事实上,调动一个不满份子组成的杂牌军队…
In fact, mobilizing an ersatz army
- 斯隆将军,你全权负责 - 没问题
- General Sloan, you lead the charge. -
威廉姆,嗨,你怎么样?
William. Hi, how are you?
还挺好,你见过我的妻子了吗,帕姆?
All right, good. Have you met my wife,
- 你好,最近怎样? - 你好,鲍勃·阿瑟
- Hello, how are you? - Hello, Bob
我是说,这不应该是我们的邦国要旨吗?
I mean, isn't that supposed to be the
人人都很重要
that everybody matters.
不只是列席此次宴会的人士
Not just the people at this party.
也许那些没资格来这里的人,反倒更为重要
But perhaps more importantly, those
- 雷蒙德,抱歉打断一下 - 抱歉,失陪了
- Raymond. Sorry to interrupt. -
- 鲍勃,你认识我女儿吧 - 汤姆,我不敢相信
- Bob. You know my daughter. -
当然认识了,乔斯林,很高兴再次见到你
Of course. Jocelyn, good to see you
- 马克 - 埃莉诺
- Mark. - Eleanor.
雷蒙德,你祖父一定会非常为你骄傲的
Raymond, your granddad would be so goddamn
谢谢,怀特宁先生
Thank you, Mr. Whiting.
雷蒙德,这位是J.B.约翰斯顿,来自满洲国际集团
Raymond, this is J.B. Johnston,
- 嗨,你怎么样? - 幸会
- Hi. How are you? - Pleasure.
还有大卫·多诺万,他们的常务董事
And David Donovan, their managing director.
同时也是美国国际政♥治♥核心会议的联合主席
And co-chair of the U.S. International
您忠实的支持者,国会议员
Strong supporters, congressman.
他们迫切地要为你效力,亲爱的
They're desperate to be of service to you,
谢谢,妈妈,我想你赚到酬金了
Thank you, Mother, I think you've earned your
哦,没有的事,我勇敢的理想主义者
Oh, no. My plucky idealist.
那么,先生们,生意如何?
So, gentlemen, how's business?
不太坏,雷蒙德,生意还不坏
Not bad, Raymond. Business is not bad.
总是可以更上一层楼的
It could always be better.
再好一点的话,你们的资产…
Any better and you guys are gonna have
就会超过欧盟了
more assets than the European Union.
不是已经超过了吗?
Don't we already?
每个伟大的社会,每个伟大的文明
Every great society, every great civilization,
都会有一支强大的海军作为后盾
always anchored by a great navy.
- 肖议员 - 谢谢
- Congressman Shaw. - Thanks very much.
见到你很高兴,鲍勃,感谢前来
Nice to see you, Bob. Thanks for coming.
议员
Congressman.
本·马高
Ben Marco.
我知道,你好,上尉
I know. Hello, captain.
最近好吗?
How you doing?
- 我需要和你谈谈 - 好啊
- I need to talk to you. - Okay.
噢,我的天,雷蒙德,这么多年了没见了
Oh, my God, Raymond, it's been so many
- 还有呢? - 我结过婚
- And? - And I've been married,
- 又离了 - 哦
- I've been divorced. - Yeah.
嗯,你也许注意到我有那么一点变化
Well, you may have noticed I've changed a
不,不,那不是…不,是的,我注意到了
No. No, that's not... No, yes, I have
我知道,那很棒,恭喜你
I see. It's great. Congratulations.
但是我的感情依旧
My feelings haven't, though.
我是说,依旧没变
Changed, I mean.
什么感情?什么?
What feelings? What?
乔斯林,我一直在想
Jocelyn, I have never stopped wondering
我们两人之间会怎么样
how things might have turned out between us
- 如果我母亲没有… - 雷蒙德
- if my mother hadn't... - Raymond.
雷蒙德,人无法改写自己的人生
Raymond, people can't just rewrite their lives.
自从我们分手后…
I haven't had a relationship...
我就没再跟任何人有进一步的交往了
...of any consequence since we stopped
这对你没有任何意义吗?
Doesn't that say something to you?
嗯,那…
Yeah, that...
那你一定是世界上最孤单的人了
That you must be just about the loneliest person
雷蒙德,那时我们只是孩子,那已经有…嗯…十五年了吧
Raymond, we were kids
是很甜蜜,不过…
It was sweet, but...
乔斯
Joce.
来了,我得走了
Yeah. I have to go.
哦
Yeah.
祝竞选好运
Best of luck with the campaign.
谢谢
Thank you.
乔斯…
Joce...
雷蒙德·肖中士
Sergeant Raymond Shaw.
我也很想和你谈谈
I wanna talk to you too.
- 现在没空 - 对不起,先生
- Not now. - Excuse me, sir.
我是说,我知道你很忙,议员…
I mean, I know you're busy, congressman...
- 不要碰我 - 我很抱歉
- Don't touch me. - I'm sorry.
对不起,只是,那个…
I'm sorry, it's just that, well...
千万不要碰我
Don't ever touch me.
你好,少校,你尝过泰国炒米粉了没?
Hello, major. Have you tried the Pad Thai?
我听说它棒极了
I'm told it rules.
你希望肖议员会说什么?
What were you hoping Congressman Shaw would say?
我不知道,先生
I don't know, sir.
关键不在他说或不说什么,而是他的
It's not so much what he said or didn't say,
…他的态度,他的举止
...attitude, his demeanor.
你在服药吗?
Are you taking your meds?
霍华德中校,恕我直言
Lieutenant Colonel Howard, with all due respect,
过去的十二年以来专家一直告诉我说
I've had over a dozen years of experts
我有海湾战争综合症,我有外伤遗忘失调症
that I have Gulf War Syndrome, I have
还有其他你叫得出名字的各类情绪失调症
and every other mood disorder that you
在这十二年里,我一直是个优秀军人
In those 1 2 years, I've been a good
而且我一直试图否定
And I've denied what every nerve ending in my body
我身体里每根神经都在告诉我的真♥相♥
is telling me is more real than not.
我每晚都做一个梦,不是千变万化的梦
I've had one dream, not variations on a
而是完全相同的梦,一夜接着一夜
the same dream. Night after night...
不,不,对不起
No. No. I'm sorry.
你是在说整个班的美国陆军战士
You're saying that an entire squad of U.S. Army
都受到催眠而认为雷蒙德·肖
was hypnotized into believing that Raymond Shaw
有资格获得荣誉勋章?
deserved the Medal of Honor.
而且从某种意义上说,因为你这个梦
And that somehow, thanks to your dream,
你成了唯一洞悉真♥相♥的人了
you're the only one who knows the truth.
马高少校,你被禁止接近肖议员
Major Marco, you will stay clear of Congressman
你要继续药物治疗
And you are to resume your medication.
这是命令
That is an order.
就这样了,少校
That will be all, major.
此时此刻,一名在反恐战前线的美国士兵
Somewhere right now, an American soldier
正在为故乡的家人忧心
is worried about his family back home.
此时此刻,在某个美国小镇
Somewhere right now, in some small American town,
他的祖母站在厨房♥里
his grandmother is standing in her kitchen.
她一手拿着药瓶
She's got her medicine bottle in one hand,
她另一只握着冰箱门把手,心想:
she's opening the refrigerator with the other
“是买♥♥药呢…
"I can pay for my medicine...
…还是买♥♥晚餐?
... or I can pay for my dinner.
两者不可兼得”
I can't do both. "
我相信我们的母亲和祖母们
I don't believe that our mothers and grandmothers
不应该面临这种抉择,在我们这个国家不可以
should have to face that kind of
我相信我们军队中在海外出生入死
I don't believe that the brave men and women
的英雄儿女们绝不应该
risking their lives overseas, should have to worry
为他们远在国内的家人担心
about their families back here in America.
你们看,在这个国家里有许多裂隙
You see, there are some gaps in this
…许多需要我们填补的鸿沟
... deep chasms that we need to bridge.
富人和穷♥人♥之间
The gap between rich and poor,
政♥府♥与民众之间的
between government and the people,
真正的安全和自我感觉的安全之间的
between true security and the notion of
二楼,三号♥房♥间,走廊尽头
Second floor, room three, end of hall.
真♥相♥和…
Between what is real...
难道你不喜欢这家伙吗?
Don't you just love this guy?
…和假相之间的
And what is not.
电影精选列表