嗯…
Well...
…实际上事关那天晚上
...it's more of a question of what actually happened
我们遭到袭击后究竟发生了什么事
the night that our patrol got attacked.
很简单,我们在伊♥拉♥克♥控制地区执行例行侦察
That's easy. We're on a routine
巡逻队遭遇伏击,敌方使用了火榴弹、迫击炮
The patrol is ambushed. RPG
- 你被击中… - 失去了知觉,这和我记得的完全…
- You're knocked... -
不是要打断你,我是说这和我记忆中的完全一样
Not to cut you off, but I mean,
但我梦到的却不是这样
But I dreamed something else.
你的梦中有我吗,上尉?
Am I in your dreams, captain?
是的,有你,议员
Yes, you are, congressman.
救了所有人?
Saving everybody?
不是那么简单,瞧,迈尔文下士
It's a whole lot more complicated than that.
他画下,写下了他梦见了什么
he's been drawing these pictures and he wrote down
- 如果你刚好… - 我没有做什么梦,上尉
- Maybe if you just... - I don't have
从来没有?你一点梦都不做?每个人都会做梦的,不是吗?我是说…
At all? You
听着,上尉,我很想帮助你,我想,我真的很想
Look, captain, I'd like to help
但我觉得你应该去见见
but I think you ought to see somebody.
- 那些专门的… - 我看过医生了
- Somebody who specializes in... - I've been
哦,好,那就好
Well, good, that's very good,
因为他们比我更能帮助你
because they can probably help you out a lot more than
- 我不知道,但是… - 保重,上尉
- I don't know, but... - Take care,
- 嗯,嗯,好 - 谢谢你来拜访
- Yeah. Yeah. Okay. - Thanks for coming by.
我没疯,肖
I'm not crazy, Shaw.
少校
Major.
- 本,你饿了么? - 饿极了
- Ben. Are you hungry? - Starving.
嗯,那取决于人口统计
Well, it depends on the demographic.
对不起
Excuse me.
- 我杀了贝克? - 嗯,那只是个梦
- I killed Baker? - Well, it's a dream.
我是说,也可能另有含义
I mean, it could mean something else.
比如可能我凭空想出来的
It could mean I'm supposed to think you did.
不,我杀的是敌人,我也不认识他们,所以…
No, I killed the enemy. I didn't
…这没什么…没关系
...it was okay.
不管怎样,我记得我们在科威特做了什么,我十分清楚的记得
And anyway, I remember
只是…
I just...
…不记得真的做过与否
...don't remember actually doing it.
也许你根本没做过
Maybe you didn't do it.
不
No.
这真荒谬
What a thought.
什么?
What?
生活很奇怪,不是么?
Life is so bizarre, isn't it?
什么地方奇怪?
Which part?
我不知道,你在楼下看见了什么
I don't know. What you saw downstairs.
这次竞选,政♥治♥,我的公共生活和角色
This campaign. Politics. My whole public
我是说,摆姿势,陪笑脸,像个该死的木偶
I mean, posing and grinning like a
和那些完全陌生的人握手
shaking hands with total strangers who must be
他们如果不能一眼把我看穿,就一定是瞎子
if they can't see what I am at the
看不到我妈妈一手造就的我,又一个普兰蒂斯家族的人
What my mother has made me.
一个讨厌的普兰蒂斯
Ferociously a Prentiss.
- 但不是肖,不,先生 - 我明白
- But not a Shaw. No, sir. - I see.
不,你没明白
No, you don't.
你也没办法明白
You can't.
我二十岁前都没有朋友
I was 20 years old before I had a friend.
更糟的是,第一个朋友是个女朋友,哦,你知道,在我看来算是女朋友
Worse, a
一个不在我妈妈允许接触范围之内的朋友
A friend outside of my mother's circle
而她…
and she...
…我母亲…
...my mother...
只有上帝才知道她对乔斯林说了什么,把她赶走了
God only knows what she told
这激发了我平生唯一的反抗行动:
Precipitating my sole act of rebellion:
狂怒之下…
Storming off...
…我入伍参了军
...and enlisting in the Army.
但是战争之后…
But after the war...
…我又回到她身边
...I came back to her.
你为什么回来?发生了什么?
Why did you come back? What happened?
难道你没在听么?
Weren't you listening?
我母亲的作用
Mother happened.
你知道,实际上我非常痛恨这件事
You know, the truth is I hate it.
我也总是厌恶那枚勋章
I've always despised the Medal.
那些小人令人作呕的阿谀奉承
The cloying adulation of the little people.
很显然…
It's certainly...
…我没什么值得你嫉妒的,少校
...nothing for you to be jealous of, major.
我不是嫉妒
I'm not jealous.
我没有那些梦,本
I don't have the dreams, Ben.
你怎么会不记着救过我们整个小分队呢?
How could you not remember saving our
我记得,我说了我救过
I do. I said I did.
不,不,你没说过,你说你不记得真的做过与否
No, no, you didn't. You said that
那是你几分钟以前说的话
That's what you just said a couple minutes ago.
每当我回想起那个夜晚…
When I think about that night...
…就好象我事先知道将要发生什么
...it's as if I know what will happen.
问题是,我从来就没感觉到过
The thing is, I never seem to get to the point
那是实实在在发生过的事情
where I feel that it actually does happen.
但我相信那是非常正常的
But I'm sure that's perfectly normal.
好吧,那你和其他人谈过这些么?这些自相矛盾的事?
Okay. Well, have you
我能和谁说呢?
Who would I share that with?
我的老战友们喜欢我爱戴我
My old Army buddies who love and adore me
因为我救过他们那些不值钱的小命
for saving their pathetically unimportant,
难道找我周围的那些浑蛋?
present company excluded, asses?
你可以和军队的情报部门谈谈
You could discuss it with Army intelligence.
你可以去那儿,我可以陪你一起去
You could go down there. I mean, I could go
谈一下这件事,告诉他们你所记得的
and discuss it and you can tell them what
和你记不起来的,他们会…
what you don't remember, and they could...
…做一些测试
...run some tests.
是的,测试,哦
Yeah, tests. Boy.
新闻界就会有事情做了
The press would have a field day with that.
有人在我的身体里植入了一个装置,我今天早上发现的
Somebody put an implant
我背上还有个洞,你要看我可以给你看看
I've got the hole in my back if you
而且我觉得他们很有可能在你身上也放了一个
And I got a good feeling they put
没有人在我身体里放任何东西,本
Nobody has put anything in me, Ben.
让我来证明给你看,为什么不,你知道的…
Let's prove it. Why don't, you know...
- 我们去做个X光检查… - 听着,本
- We'll go get an x-ray... - Look, Ben,
我想支持你,真的
I wanna be supportive of you. I do.
但是你不觉得应该把这个放到选举之后么?
But don't you think this could wait
为什么?因为什么?
Why? For what?
- 你害怕什么? - 我不怕任何事
- What are you scared of? - I'm not afraid of
- 那么我们为什么不证明一下… - 知道么?我想你应该走了
- Then why don't we
- 对不起,我真的… - 听着
- I'm sorry, I really... - Listen.
有人用钢针、切割器和锯子
Somebody got into our heads with big steel-toe
打开我们的脑袋,为所欲为
cable cutters and a chainsaw and they went to town.
剥离出脑细胞,将神经回路重新搭接
Neurons got... Got... Got exposed and
我们的脑细胞被清除了,雷蒙德
Our brain cells got obliterated, Raymond.
求你了
Please.
你需要帮助,本
You need to get help, Ben.
你要干什么?本!
What are you doing? Ben!
住手!住手!
Stop! Stop!
房♥间里面!房♥间里面!
Inside! Inside!
议员!
Congressman!
他咬了他,他咬了他
He bit him. He bit him.
把他从这弄出去
Get him out of here.
你还好吧,先生?
Are you okay, sir?
- 都给我出去 - 先生,我们应该…
- Leave me alone. - Sir, we should...
出去!
Get out!
我们是从波托马克河把他捞上来的
We fished him out of the Potomac River
大概在昨天下午四点四十五分
about 4:45 yesterday afternoon.
你去艾尔·迈尔文的公♥寓♥干什么?
What were you doing in Al Melvin's apartment?
我去和他谈谈,他不在家
I went to talk to him. He wasn't home.
谈什么?那些梦?
Talk about what? Dreams?
有趣的东西
Interesting stuff.
是啊,他家里有几百件那样的东西
Yeah, there's hundreds of those in his place.
你应该让你的人去查一下
You should have your people check it out.
哦,我们马上就派人去
Oh, we'll get on that right away.
盖瑞特上校非常通融的给我们看了你的档案,马高
Colonel Garret was kind enough
电影精选列表