丹泽尔·华盛顿
梅瑞尔·斯特立普
里夫·施雷伯
《满洲候选人》
乔恩·沃伊特
金伯利·伊莉斯
下注,下注,来吧,詹姆森
Bets around, bets around. Let's go, Jameson.
每个人都下了么?阿特金斯?阿特金斯?
Everybody in? Atkins, Atkins?
哦,来吧,伙计
Oh, come on, man, let's go.
不,伙计,你姐还没把支票寄给我呢
No, man, your sister didn't send me that
不不,是这么玩的…德克萨斯纸牌是这么玩的
No, this is how you play the... This
你刚刚告诉我们怎么玩法!
You just told us how to play it!
德克萨斯纸牌是这么玩的
This is how you play Texas Hold'em.
你再翻一张牌,这是他妈的第四张…
Will you flip another card. This is the
- 炸♥弹♥ - 你出什么牌,迈尔文?
- Four of a kind. - What do you got, Melvin?
迈尔文,伙计,你想干嘛?
Yo, Melvin, man, what you gonna do,
你是打牌还是孵蛋啊?
you gonna play the cards or you gonna hatch them?
我才不想孵蛋,我得马上跑去提点款
I ain't gonna hatch them. I need to run out
外边应该会有…
There's gotta be a...
会有一家7-11[超♥市♥]
Gotta be a 7-Eleven out there somewhere.
给我两张
Let me get two.
为什么我们不走直路
So why don't we just go directly in.
顺着这条路,可以直奔目标
Right up this route, straight in.
哦,明白了,你就喜欢走荒无人烟的道
Yes, well, I see the captain enjoys the
不,我只是不喜欢拉着队伍沿着大路…
No, the captain enjoys not going down the
成了任人宰割的对象
dragging his ass so every Tom, Dick and Qaddafi can take a
这里不太妙
It's very bad here.
这里,这儿也是
It's bad here, it's still bad here.
而且我听说,这儿也不太妙
And I've heard it's bad right down here.
- 哪儿都不太妙,唔? - 是啊
- Bad everywhere, huh? - Yeah.
有地雷?
Mines?
很难对付,都是瑞典货
Tricky. Swedish-made.
没人跟我提到过地雷的事啊
The man didn't say anything about mines to me.
肖中士
Sergeant Shaw.
- 中士 - 长官
- Sergeant. - Sir.
两分钟后出动
Rolling in two minutes.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
你还好么?
You okay?
是的,长官
Yes, sir.
两分钟
Two minutes.
伙计,给我两张牌
Yo, give me two cards, man.
上尉叫我们准备行动
Captain says we're moving out.
所以…
So...
嘿,那屁小子需要个伴,还要人抱抱
Hey, that cat needs a friend. And a hug.
就在临近“沙漠风暴”行动的时候
It was just before Desert Storm.
我们在伊♥拉♥克♥控制的地区做例行侦察
We were on a routine recon inside Iraqi-
评估敌军实力
assessing enemy troop strength
因为萨♥达♥姆♥·侯赛因宣称这将会是场无比激烈的战争
for what Saddam Hussein
我和肖中士在领头车上
I'm in the lead vehicle with Sergeant Shaw
还有我们的向导,一个私人承包商
and our guide, a civilian contractor.
夜色清静,有星星,但没有月亮
The night is clear. Stars, but no moon.
有埋伏!
Ambush!
坐稳了
Hang on.
下车,听我指示!听我指示!
Exit the vehicle. On me! On me!
照明弹,中士
Get a flare up, sergeant.
敌人逃跑了!追过去!追过去!靠左!
Enemy dismount! Go after, go after! Stay
掩护,掩护,掩护!
Covering, covering, covering!
靠右!
Bear right!
快,快,快!
Move it, move it, move it!
马高上尉!
Captain Marco!
长官?
Sir?
你害怕了么?
Was you scared?
害怕?嗯…
Scared? Well...
根本没有时间让你害怕
...there was really no time to be scared.
将个人生死置之度外
With complete disregard for his own life,
雷蒙德·肖中士,单枪匹马
Sergeant Raymond Shaw engaged single-handedly
与整整一个连的敌军交战
an entire company of the enemy.
肖中士被授予荣誉勋章
Sergeant Shaw was awarded the Medal of Honor.
推荐书是我亲手签名送呈的
I signed the recommendation myself.
先生,请说
Yes, sir.
你受伤了么?
Were you wounded?
是的,我受伤了
I was, I was injured.
脑震荡,失去知觉,肖中士接管了指挥权
Concussion, lost focus. Sergeant Shaw,
少校?
Major?
- 请说 - 你们部队有伤亡么?
- Yes. - Did your unit sustain any casualties?
有,一等兵爱德华德·英格拉姆
Yes. PFC Edward lngram,
一等兵罗伯特·贝克三世牺牲了
PFC Robert Baker lll were killed.
这荣誉勋章,国会荣誉勋章
Now, the Medal of Honor, Congressional Medal of
是所有战士所向往的最高荣誉
is the highest award that any soldier could aspire
今天我所谈到的那些勇士们的事迹
What these brave men that I've talked about
应该永远不被世人遗忘
should never be forgotten.
自一九一七年以来,在服役的三千万名美军士兵中
Since 1 91 7, there have only
只颁发过九百七十枚勋章
out of a total of 30 million Americans at arms.
谁知道呢
Who knows.
也许有一天,在你们这些优秀的青年中会有一个人
Maybe one day, one of you fine
因为保卫我们伟大的祖国而被授予这勋章
will earn that medal in defense of this
请说
Yes.
马高少校,我谨代表一〇九四和一一二八部队
Major Marco, on behalf of Troops 1
在此对你表示感谢
just wanna thank you
感谢你前来作这场关于荣誉勋章的演讲
for coming to speak to us about the Medal
还有你在军队中有趣的经历
and about your interesting experiences in the armed
谢谢聆听
Thanks for listening.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
你曾希望那是你吗?
You ever wish it had been you?
对不起,你说什么?
I'm sorry, excuse me?
赢得勋章
Won the Medal.
成为…成为英雄
Been... Been the hero.
那个,先生,我只是…我只是对自己能亲身经历这一切感到骄傲
Well, sir, I'm
谢谢
Thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
- 马高少校? - 是
- Major Marco? - Yes.
艾尔·迈尔文,长官
Al Melvin, sir.
迈尔文下士
Corporal Melvin.
你的部下,“沙漠风暴”
From your unit, Desert Storm.
迈尔文下士,你好吗?
Corporal Melvin. How you doing?
我做了一些梦,长官
I have these dreams, sir.
- 梦? - 是的,长官
- Dreams? - Yes, sir.
科威特,你和我
Kuwait. It's you and me,
英格拉姆,贝克,还有…
Ingram and Baker and...
雷蒙德·肖
...Raymond Shaw.
哦
Okay.
瞧,我所记得的和你刚刚说的一样
See, I remember it happened like you just
但然后…
and then...
…我又记不清了
...I don't.
嗯…
Well...
我们在那儿打得很辛苦,迈尔文
...we had it pretty rough over there, Melvin.
过去很久了,记忆是会有偏差
That was a long time ago. Memories shift.
你有做梦吗,长官?
Do you have dreams, sir?
每个人都做梦,下士
Everybody has dreams, corporal.
不,不是那种
No, not these.
不,我没有
No, I don't.
我把它写了下来,你看,差不多,每天晚上
I write it all down. You know, like,
每当我醒过来,我试着记下来
right when I wake up, I try to get it down.
你知道,都是些零星片断
It doesn't always come together, you know,
我不能记得一清二楚
not everything that I can remember.
也许你应该去退伍军人医院
Maybe you should go to the V.A. hospital,
找位医生谈谈
talk to one of the doctors.
- 我已经找过了 - 哦,那好
- I've been to doctors, man. - Okay.
我只是…我只是…
I'm just... I'm just...
我只是有点想不通,长官
I'm just a little stuck, sir.
因为我记得,那个,肖…
Because I remember, okay, Shaw...
肖,是的…肖救了我们,对…
Shaw, okay... Shaw saving us, right...
…但是那没道理啊,因为…
...but that doesn't make sense, because...
电影精选列表