来修复神经病变引起的创伤
by implanting memory or adjusting the synaptic
我们能把人们从可怕的精神负担中解脱出来
We can free people from the terrible
帮他们忘记过去痛苦的经历
of an emotionally compromised past.
- 看着点路! - 对不起
- Watch where you're going! - Sorry.
看着点路!
Watch where you're going!
退后!退后
Just back up! Just back up.
看着点,看着点,闭嘴
Watch it. Watch it. Shut up.
放松点,先生
Take it easy, sir.
我给五角大楼打了电♥话♥,他们说他在保外就医
I called the Pentagon and they told
特工部门已经把他列进一系列监视名单中
Secret Service, they got him on a couple
我想这个人跟肖议员之间
I guess there's been some trouble with this guy
一定有什么过节
involving Congressman Shaw.
哦?
Oh?
在满洲国际集团的股东中
Among the shareholders in Manchurian Global,
如果他们真要发布一个名单的话,当然他们是不会的
were they to ever publish a
你会发现里面有前任总统、被废黜的君王…
you would find former presidents,
信托基金恐♥怖♥分♥子♥、倒台的共♥产♥主义独♥裁♥者…
trust fund terrorists, fallen
什叶派穆♥斯♥林♥权威、非洲军阀,还有退休的首相
ayatollahs, African warlords and
- 明白我的意思吗? - 我明白,他们很强大,非常强大
- See what I mean? - I get
他们…他们…简直势力巨大无比
They're... They're... They're gigantic.
我没能力去碰他们,我知道了,我也不想碰
I can't touch them. I get it. I don't
你给我带来的只是些谣言和猜想
And you bring me rumors and conjecture.
我刚开始只是做恶梦,谣言和猜想
I started with nightmares. Rumors,
那对我来说已经是个巨大的进步
that's a giant leap forward.
这些就是你用来解释你恶梦的主要资料:
Nightmares that you've interpreted using
一,你零星的记忆
A, your spotty memory,
二,互联网
B, the lnternet,
白♥痴♥和疯子的神圣庇护所,他们就是这么来看互联网的
sacred sanctuary of idiots
还有三,一个疯子的笔记
And C, a crazy man's notebook,
加上你从一个男人后背上咬下来的证据
along with evidence you chewed out of a
这些都可以被同一根线索完美地串联起来
All neatly stitched together with a
一个非常有权势,有着强大的关系网的私人基金会
of a supremely powerful, well-
无论是谁,如果曾经接近过他们
who, if you ever get anywhere near them,
都会声称自己对他们一无所知,并且心有余悸
will plead ignorance and be shocked.
余悸犹在地获悉
Shocked to learn
该集团一些合作伙伴所在从事的勾当
what some of their subsidiary partners are
我才不在乎什么满洲国际集团,先生
I could give a rat's ass about Manchurian
我一点也不在乎他们
I could give a rat's ass about them.
那不是我来这的原因
That is not why I'm here.
我也查过你的资料,参议员
I looked you up too, senator.
哦?
Oh?
你曾经当过兵
You were in the Army.
我是被征召入伍的
I was drafted.
恐怕不能算个好士兵,让我看看
Didn't make much of a soldier, I'm afraid. Let
那倒跟我在资料中看到的不一样,资料中不是这么说的,先生
That's not what I saw
你也知道战争是怎么样的
And you know how it works.
战争是一场场战斗打下来的
Wars are fought one battle at a time.
战役是一颗颗子弹赢下来的
Battles, you win one bullet at a time.
我无须对你讳言
And I'd be lying to you if I said
我来找你很大程度上是因为
that I didn't factor in, in a huge way,
你无论从个人、政♥治♥或者爱国的角度出发
the fact that you have a vested,
对揭发此事的真♥相♥一定会有兴趣
political and patriotic interest in how all of
我无须对你讳言
I'd be lying to you.
你是对的,少校
You're right, major.
我有兴趣
I do.
昨晚一场招待沃臣公♥司♥执行总裁的高级晚宴,因受到抗♥议♥者骚扰而无法进行
A $5, 000
沃臣公♥司♥是美国第三大的触摸屏生产厂商
the nation's third-largest producer of
其产品因将被用于即将到来的大选而备受争议
that will be used in the forthcoming
抗♥议♥者假扮成服务员和厨师
when protestors disguised as waiters and kitchen
在高处齐声喊出抗♥议♥口号♥
unleashed a blizzard of symbolic chants from above,
引起了短暂的恐慌
resulting in a momentary panic.
有希望当选总统的现任副总统埃德华·纳尔逊的支持者
The supporters of
纷纷逃往出口或者钻入桌底
fled to exits and dove under tables.
保安人员迅速制伏了抗♥议♥者,其中一人…
Security personnel quickly subdued the
那个人有精神病,汤姆
The man is insane, T om.
典型的精神分♥裂♥症
Full-blown schizophrenia.
他曾经暗算过雷蒙,联邦调查局已经在全力调查此事了
He's been stalking Raymond,
那些文件我也看过
I've seen the files.
- 你看过么? - 全力调查什么?
- Have you seen them? - All over what?
你的神经战友去找过参议员乔丹
Your bipolar war buddy has been sharing his
谈他的梦去了
with Senator Jordan.
你好,雷蒙德
Hello, Raymond.
你好,参议员,乔斯林怎么样?
Hello, senator. How's Jocelyn?
你找其他人核实过这件事么,汤姆?
Have you fact-checked this with anyone, Tom?
雷蒙德
Raymond.
你认识这个人么?
Do you recognize this man?
不认识
No.
他叫阿提克斯·诺伊尔
His name is Atticus Noyle.
是个南非科学家和科技雇佣兵
He's a South African scientist and mercenary.
我们的中情局曾利用他
Someone our ClA turned to
在阿富汗与苏联展开秘密的精神战
for covert mind warfare against the Soviets in
他也曾向恐♥怖♥分♥子♥和流氓国家
Someone who has sold his technology and services
出♥售♥他的技术和服务
to terrorists and rogue states.
他和我又有什么关系?
And what does he have to do with me?
班尼特·马高少校声称这个人…
Major Bennett Marco claims that this man...
…给你洗过脑
...brainwashed you.
在他的梦里
In his dreams.
人为的让你赢得了荣誉勋章
Contrived to have you win the Medal of Honor.
想把变成第一个受私人拥有和操纵的
And has you poised to be the first privately
美国副总统
vice president of the United States.
先生,我已经和本·马高谈过了
Sir, I've already spoken with Ben Marco.
不幸的是,他不是一个正常的人
Unfortunately, he's not a well man.
他精神错乱
He's delusional.
尽管如此
Nevertheless,
他还是从他疯狂的脑袋里
he's pulled from his mad hat
理出了一些非常明晰的线索
some remarkably lucid connections
将他关于你在科威特的英勇事迹的梦
between his dreams of your exploits in
和这位诺伊尔医生联♥系♥了起来
and this Dr. Noyle
同时还有私人公平基金会满洲国际集团
and the private equity fund Manchurian
你母亲过去十五年主要的政♥治♥赞助人
your mother's primary political benefactor
哦,得了吧,汤姆,他们赞助了半个参议院的人
Oh, come on, Tom. They contribute
两党的都有
Both sides of the aisle.
你在说什么?
What are you saying?
“沙漠风暴”行动期间,阿提卡斯·诺伊尔医生
At the time of Desert Storm, Dr.
受满洲国际集团的科研资助,而在其属下工作
was working under a research grant
研发深层植入来改变人类行为的技术
developing deep implant behavior
哦,上帝
Oh, my God.
流氓科学家,思维控制,满洲国际集团
Rogue scientists, mind control, Manchurian
- 还有你 - 汤姆
- You. - Tom.
把这些都联♥系♥起来看看,雷蒙德
Connect the dots, Raymond.
你那个著名的“失踪巡逻队”
Where was your famous Lost Patrol
在失踪的三天里面在那儿呢?
for those three missing days?
是在沙漠里躲避敌人?还是在别的地方
Eluding capture in the desert? Or
被这位阿提卡斯·诺伊尔医生拿来当了试验品?
being microwaved by this Atticus
- 哦,汤姆 - 对不起,参议员
- Oh, Tom. - I'm sorry, senator,
你到底想让我做什么呢?
but what exactly are you suggesting I do?
体面地退出
Bow out gracefully.
个人原因,得了某种疾病之类的
Personal reasons, an obscure illness.
从竞选舞台上退下来与世隔绝
Yield your spot on the ticket and go into
哦,原来这就是你的目的
Oh, that's what this is about.
然后向联邦政♥府♥自首
And then surrender yourself to federal authorities.
帮助他们查到这件事的根源
Help them trace this thing to its source
并对这件事对你造成的任何伤害进行治疗
and address whatever damage may have
明天一大早
And I'll be waiting for your press announcement
我会等着看你的新闻发布会
first thing in the morning.
- 然后我们再谈谈 - 汤姆
- And then we'll talk. - Tom.
如果这些指控中有一点事实的影子
If there's any inkling of truth in any of
如果有任何人动过他的一根头发
if anyone has ever harmed a hair on his head,
我都会查清楚的
I will find out about it.
你还有十二小时,参议员
You have 1 2 hours, senator.
电影精选列表