但是如果这不是真的
But if it's not true,
我会在议会上对你进行弹劾
I will see you impeached on the floor of the Senate
把你送进坟墓
and bury you.
晚安
Good night.
简直是荒谬
It's preposterous.
痴人说梦
Idiotic story.
妈妈,我要告诉你一些事
Mother, there's something I have to tell you.
什么?
What?
我一直在做那些梦
I've been having the dreams.
本说他们可以测验出我到底是不是…
Ben said there were tests they could run to
不,你要去哪?
No. Where are you going?
肖中士
Sergeant Shaw.
什么?
What?
雷蒙德·肖中士
Sergeant Raymond Shaw.
妈妈,我…
Mother, l...
雷蒙德·普兰蒂斯·肖
Raymond Prentiss Shaw.
是
Yes.
听着
Listen.
大家早上好
Good morning to you all,
欢迎乘坐美铁客运公♥司♥北行列车
and welcome to Amtrak's northbound Acela,
列车将在巴尔的摩和费城
making station stops at Baltimore, Philadelphia,
以及纽华克和纽约的佩恩车站停车
Newark, New York's Penn Station
波士顿是本次列车的终点站…
and Boston as the last stop...
是谁?
Who's that?
雷蒙德,先生
It's Raymond, sir.
哦,别这么做
Oh, don't do that.
你要湿透了,雷蒙德
You're gonna get soaking wet, Raymond.
雷蒙德
Raymond.
我是来道歉的,先生
I came to apologize, sir.
雷蒙德,你在干什么?
Raymond, what are you doing?
- 对不起 - 我们会帮你的,孩子
- I'm sorry. - We'll get some help for you,
不是你的错,雷蒙德,不是你的错
It's not your fault, Raymond. It's not your
- 对不起,先生 - 是你的母亲…
- I'm sorry, sir. - It's your mother...
爸爸!
Dad!
救命!
Help!
哦,上帝,爸爸!
Oh, God. Daddy!
救命!
Help!
雷蒙德?你在干什么?!
Raymond? What are you doing?!
怎么了?发生什么了?
What is going on? What is happening?
我爸爸在哪?
Where's my father?
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
爸爸!爸爸!
Dad! Dad!
五届国参议会议员
The five-term senator
新近该党派副总统提名的热门候选人
and recent front-runner for his party's vice
在切萨皮克湾私人别♥墅♥附近
appears to have accidentally drowned
因皮划艇翻船而意外溺水身亡
when his kayak overturned near his Chesapeake Bay
警方称他的女儿,三十五岁的乔斯林
Police say his daughter, 35-year-old
可能是在营救乔丹的过程中
may have been trying to rescue Jordan
未能抵挡冰冷刺骨的海水也同时丧生
when she was herself overcome by the icy
乔丹参议员和他女儿的遗体
The bodies of Senator Jordan and his daughter
今晨被一个捕蟹的渔民发现
were discovered this morning by a crab fisherman
他看到倾覆的皮艇飘在离岸很远的水面上
who spotted the capsized kayak floating
距乔丹参议员的住所大概有一英里
nearly a mile from Senator Jordan's residence.
邻居们说参议员是皮划艇皮艇高手
Neighbors say the senator was an expert
每天清晨他的皮艇都是海湾西岸的一道熟悉的风景
were a familiar sight along the
亚瑟州长,你对此次惨剧有何看法?
Governor Arthur, do you have any comment on
乔丹参议员是一位十分正直的政♥治♥家
Senator Jordan was a statesman of the
汤姆·乔丹是我的朋友
Tom Jordan was a friend.
一个相当好的人
A damn fine man.
一个伟大的美国人
Just a great American.
现在掌握的情况就是这些,其他的稍后会继续报道
That's all for now. We'll have
他们是证券交易委员会腐♥败♥调查的最近的目标
They're the latest target of SEC
但是私人公平基金会、满洲国际集团今天确认
but private equity fund Manchurian
他们将继续进行资助私人武装
it is continuing with plans to finance privately
以缓解美国♥军♥队在世界范围内部署的压力
to relieve beleaguered U. S. troop
这一举措将为国防部节省数十亿美元开支
It is a move that could save the Defense
亚瑟会是怎么死法?
How does Arthur die?
你知道我在说谁,未来新总统
You know who I'm talking about, the new president.
如果他死了,雷蒙德·肖就是新总统了,是不是?
If he dies, Raymond Shaw becomes
总统继任,这就是你们的如意算盘吧
Chain of succession. That's what you got in
那就是你们想要做的吧
That's what you people wanna do.
你们真的想控制整个世界,对么?苏西?罗西?
You wanna really run the world,
不管你到底叫什么,我有借书证可以去图书馆查资料,还拿到了你的录音带
Whatever
我也在做我的调查,我们一起去联邦调查局
I do my research too. We're going to
我们一起去警♥察♥局,或者报社,随便哪里都行
we're going to the police, the
我就是联邦调查局的
I am the feds.
现在,放开我!
Now, get off me!
放开我!
Get off of me!
我们在艾尔·迈尔文身上…
We found...
…发现一个…
...an implant device...
…植入物
...in Al Melvin.
我们在迈尔文身上也发现了一个
You found one in Melvin.
正如你所说
Just like you said.
我是秘密特工,我们一直在监视你
I'm part of a shadow unit. We've been watching
希望找出线索
Trying to sort this thing out.
这不是选举,这是一场政♥变♥
This isn't an election, this is a coup.
这是…在我们自己的国家里一次政♥权♥的更替,在我们自己的国家里
This is... In our
本,不要,本
Ben, don't. Ben.
这就是富人、满洲国际集团出钱,用罪恶的技术
This is rich people, Manchurian
把一个傀儡放进白宫,事实就是这样的,罗西
to put a sleeper in the White House,
- 事实就是如此 - 我希望相信你
- That's what's going on. - I wanna believe
好的,那么相信我,帮我,帮助我
Well, then, believe me. Help me. Help me.
要不你就开枪,要么帮我开枪
Shoot me, then. Help me or shoot me.
选择一下吧
Make a decision.
选择一下
Make a decision.
当我遇见你的时候,我已经做出了选择,本
I made a decision when I met you, Ben.
现在,把你找到的资料给我看看吧
Now, why don't you show me what you have in
- 先生! - 议员!
- Sir! - Congressman!
先生,你今晚会发言么?
Sir, do you have a statement for us tonight?
…极其的清晰简单
...was exceptionally clear and simple.
一个更强大、更安全、更有利可图的世界
A stronger, safer, more profitable world
由清廉的最高管理者统治
through uncorruptible top-level management.
我们将我们的技术交付给你
We trust you with our technology
而你突然把他变成了一个普通的杀手
and suddenly you turn him into a common hit
你怎么敢这么说,我相信你们,把儿子交给你们
How fucking dare you. I trusted
你甚至连问都没不问…
You didn't even ask us...
别教训我!你向我发誓这是万无一失的
Don't lecture me! You swore to me that
没有泄漏,没有故障,没有…不会做梦
No leaks, no glitches, no... No dreams.
对雷蒙德做的一切都不会留下丝毫痕迹…
Not even a shadow of what was done to
在你行动之前应该问一下,这不是一个…
You needed to ask before you acted. This
汤姆·乔丹要毁掉我儿子和我所为之奋斗的一切
Tom Jordan was going to destroy my
和我们相关的每一个人都得遭殃,你想让我怎么做?
and every one of us along with
- 召开会议? - 现在听我说
- Call a meeting? - Now, look, look, look.
在历史的长河中…
In the larger course of history...
…有着关键人物…
...there are key players...
…也有配角,参议员
...and role players, senator.
屁话!这关系到我的儿子和这个国家的未来
Bullshit! This is about my son and the
我一直以为我们彼此了解
I thought we understood each other.
我是这样认为的,我想我们是互相了解的
I think we do. I think we really do.
- 金钱就是你的上帝 - 哦,等等,等等,那你的是…?
- Your god is money. -
不,不,我是一个信徒
No, no. I'm a believer.
我是个乐观主义者,我相信未来
I am an optimist. I believe in the future.
相信未来的人,那些创造历史
And people who do, the ones who make history
而不是坐井观天的人
instead of just sitting around watching it,
不,他们甘于冒大风险
no, they're willing to take the big risks.
是的,我做出了决定
Yes, I made a decision.
哦,上帝!那些人都到哪里去了?
Oh, God! Where are all the men anymore?
我的父亲、泰勒·普兰蒂斯他从来不征询意见
My father, Tyler Prentiss, never
“这样可以么?这样可以么?”
"ls this okay? Is this okay?"
你懂我意思么,马克?
You know what I'm saying, Mark?
电影精选列表