你好,上尉
Hello, captain.
还记得我吗?
Do you remember me?
本
Ben.
嘿,我准备叫辆车,想让我带你到什么地方去吗?
Hey. I'm gonna get a cab. You
不,不用了
No, I'm okay.
好吧,这么说你朋友要来接你了?
Okay. So your friend's gonna meet you here,
不
No.
那好吧
All right.
艾尔多拉多,五九九七〇
El Dorado 59970.
这是我的手♥机♥号♥码,如果你…你知道…
It's my cell phone number, in case you
我喜欢用比较老套的说法…
I like to say it the old-fashioned way.
你能记住吗,还是要我给你刻在胸口上?
Can you remember or should I write it on
- 我能记住 - 那好
- I'll remember. - Okay.
嘿,你有点…
Hey, you're kind of...
要找个地方来歇歇神吗?
You need somewhere to go to freshen up?
五角大楼的监察人员今天指控
Pentagon watchdogs today accused
私人资产基金会满洲国际集团
the private equity fund Manchurian Global
在最近的印尼遭袭事件中,过度抬高血浆
of grossly overpricing plasma and other
和其他紧急医疗物资的价格
during the recent Indonesian incursion,
该公♥司♥刚刚获得一项未经投标的五亿美元合约
even as the company secured a half-
承包了准备向斯里兰卡集结的美军
to provide combat support services to American
所需的战备物资的供应
preparing to mobilize in Sri Lanka.
到了
There you go.
进来吧
Come on in.
这是我堂姐的公♥寓♥
This is my cousin's apartment.
- 她在吗? - 不在
- Is she here? - No.
就算再破
Be it ever so humble.
还是自己的窝好啊,是不?
No place like home, right?
信不信由你,这里还能看到风景呢
Believe it or not, there's a view.
到防火梯那儿,抬起头
Go to the fire escape and tilt your head up,
应该还能看见一棵树呢
you can almost see a tree.
- 要喝点什么? - 不,不用了
- Can I get you something to drink? - No, I'm
这里有一些减肥茶
I've got some dieter's tea.
有助于你的新陈代谢,如果你相信它的话
It's great for your metabolism, if
要不来点番茄汁?不要?好吧
Or some tomato juice. No? All right.
或者…
Or...
…白开水?
...some water?
- 不必了,谢谢 - 对不起
- No, thank you. - I'm sorry.
我有点紧张,一紧张我就喋喋不休
I'm nervous. I yak when I get nervous.
你的堂姐在哪里?
Where is she, your cousin?
她跟着“梦女郎”乐队巡回演出去了
She's on tour with Dreamgirls.
嘿,你还好吧?
Hey, are you okay?
嗯
Yeah.
我对之前发生的事很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry about what happened earlier.
你不必向我道歉
You don't have to apologize to me.
我给你冲些茶
I'll make you some tea.
天,柠檬在那儿?好了
Jesus. Where's the lemon? Okay.
- 你没事吧? - 嗯,我很好
- You okay in there? - Yeah, I'm fine.
你看,我给你准备了浴巾,你看见了么?
You know, I left you some towels in
- 怎么回事? - 包掉了
- What was that? - Dropped my bag.
本
Ben?
你没事吧?
Are you okay in there?
呼叫本
Earth to Ben.
没事
Yeah.
- 真的没事吗? - 是
- You sure everything's all right? - Yes.
本?
Ben?
本?
Ben?
本?
Ben?
本
Ben.
本?
Ben?
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
你看见那个了吗?
Did you see that?
在我手里的东西
What I had in my hand.
这不是幻觉,德尔皮,它就在我手里
I wasn't hallucinating, Delp. I held it in
他们都是这么说,马高
That's what they all say, Marco.
“沙漠风暴”期间你们都沾上了些邪恶的东西
Some wicked shit got sprayed on you
我是说,除了贫铀弹的辐射微尘之外
Besides all the depleted uranium, I mean.
我认识几个突击队员
I personally know of a couple of Rangers
他们发誓现在不戴上有色眼镜就成了瞎子
who swear that they see only in tertiary
- 德尔皮 - 还说还说只要一靠近康爱迪生公♥司♥的变压器
- Delp. - and can pick up
脑子里就能接收到体育广播
in their cortical block if they get too close to a
这不是海湾战争综合症
It's not Gulf War Syndrome.
军队确实试用过一种微型可植入的身份识别装置
The Army did try this tiny,
可以植入皮下,然后像条形码那样扫描
You could imbed it under the skin, then
记录了一些急救信息
for medical emergency information:
血型,DNA等等
Blood type, DNA.
哦,军方从没给我装过这个
Well, the Army never put one in me.
这是你以为的,伙计
That you know of, man.
你以为如此
That you know of.
今天美军飞机轰炸了几内亚的几处选定目标
U. S. planes bombed selected sites in
根据情报,这个非洲国家的军事政♥权♥
that the African nation's military regime
正在秘密恢复其化学武器计划
its chemical weapons program.
国防部长拒绝就空袭发表评论
The secretary of defense declined to comment on
只是说此次任务圆♥满♥完成
saying only that the mission was successful,
目标达到,所有参加行动的美国人员
targets acquired, that all American
- 都已安全返回 - 罢♥工♥的公交工人…
- were home safe and sound. - Striking
对于在那儿发生的事,我所梦到的
My dreams seem more real to me
比我记忆中的更真实,就好像…
than what I actually remember happening over
就好像在什么地方我被洗过脑,而且…
It's like somewhere along the line I got
我的脑子好像乱成一团了
I'm just, like, all scrambled up.
我们都被洗过脑,马高
We have all been brainwashed, Marco.
至于说有人把电子探针
As for somebody imbedding electric probes
和电脑芯片植入你的大脑,让你惟命是从
and computer chips in your brain to make
那纯属无稽之谈,伙计
it's horseshit, man.
稍微给点电击…
A little electroshock...
…再加上睡眠剥夺就可以达到同样的效果,代价却小得多
...and sleep deprivation
你可以去问乌兹别克人
Ask the Uzbeks.
那我的那些梦呢?
What about my dreams?
假如现在这一切都只是你的梦…
What if all this is your dream...
…而你实际上仍身在科威特呢?
...and you are really still back in Kuwait?
- 谢谢你们,谢谢 - 议员
- Thanks for coming out. Thank you. - Congressman!
- 议员! - 议员!
- Congressman! - Congressman!
议员!议员!为什么你和阿瑟州长
Congressman! Congressman! Why do you and
反对调遣军队进驻印尼?
oppose deploying troops into lndonesia?
哦,阿瑟州长和我认为
Well, Governor Arthur and I believe
我们不能用卑鄙的手段清理世界
we can't clean up the world with dirty hands.
肖中士!
Sergeant Shaw!
你有没有梦到过科威特?
Do you ever dream about Kuwait?
马高上尉
Captain Marco.
没关系,没关系
It's okay. It's okay.
很高兴见到你,先生
Nice to see you, sir.
晚上好,我也很高兴见到你
Good evening. It's good to see you too.
为什么向我问起科威特?
Why did you ask me about Kuwait?
我没问你那个,我是问你的梦
I didn't. I asked you about your dreams.
- 谢谢,丽莉 - 肖议员,很抱歉
- Thank you, Lily. - Congressman Shaw, I'm
他们想知道你能否在六点接受拉里·金的采访?
They wanna know if you can do an
- 不,不 - 不接受采访还是六点不行?
- No, no. - No to the interview or no
不,他又想谈关于我母亲的事,不行
No. He wants to talk about my mother. No.
- 一切正常吗,P.J.? - 你好,先生
- Everything under control, P.J.? - Hello,
见到你很高兴
Good to see you.
那么,上尉,我能为你做些什么?
So, captain, what can I do for you?
我只耽误你几分钟
I just need a few minutes of your time.
肖议员,能否打扰一下?
Congressman Shaw, a moment, please?
私人时间
Private time.
不幸的是,这就是我所谓的私人时间了
Unfortunately, this is as private as it
- 我了解 - 他没问题的,威尔
- I understand. - He's all right, Will.
- 进来吧 - 谢谢,谢谢
- Come on in. - Thank you, thank you.
- 嘿,乔治 - 那些梦
- Hey, George. - There are these dreams
我们小分队的一些人一直都在做这些梦
that some of the men from our unit have
包括你?
Including you?
电影精选列表