I see it.
很好 亲爱的
That's good, honey.
站直一点
So stand up straight.
来站直点看看
Come on, let's see it.
这就对了
That's right.
真不敢相信你这么忘恩负义
I really... I can't believe that you're being so ungrateful.
我给了你一切
I'd given you everything.
我给你提供教育
I gave you an education.
我给了你这么多漂亮的衣服
I gave you all those really nice clothes,
带你去度假
took you on all those great vacations.
妈妈 你把我丢在酒店里面
Mama, let's... you left me hotel rooms, so...
那也是很不错的酒店
They were very nice hotels.
好吧 好吧
Yeah, okay.
行
Okay.
我只是
I just... I...
你不想这样的
You don't want this.
我要暂时留在这里 好吗
I'm staying here for now, okay?
为什么
Why?
这不是你 利比
This is not you, Libby.
这不是你
This isn't you.
什么才是我
What's me?
告诉我 我是什么
Tell me, what is me.
你不该屈就在一个小镇里
You're not meant for a small town,
你不是为了农场而生的
you're not meant for a farm, this...
妈妈 那我是为了什么而生的
Mama, what am I meant for?
我都不知道我的意义何在
'Cause I don't know what I'm meant for.
你回家之后我们会搞清楚的
Well, we can find out when you come home.
我没有家
I don't have a home!
我没有家
I don't have a home!
我该去哪里
Where do I go?
我只剩这些了 所以我要留在这里
This is all I've got, so I'm gonna stay here.
懂吗
Okay?
我只剩这些了
This is all I got.
你可以回到我身边
You can come back to me.
我们来找些更重要的事做
We'll find something bigger.
我现在不想这么做
I really don't wanna do this right now.
我得哄孩子们上♥床♥睡觉了
I gotta get the kids to bed.
好
Fine.
好吧
Alright.
放弃吧
Just give up.
妈妈 我现在不行
Mama, I cannot do this right now.
不
No.
你可以选个想这样做的时间
You... you get to choose the time when you do this.
好吧 非常感谢你
Okay, you know what, thank you so much
让我们住在你家
for letting us stay at your house.
可以了吗
Is that okay?
非常感谢你
Thank you so much
我希望你开车回家一路平安
and I hope you have a safe drive back home.
听起来不错吧
Does that sound good?
好了
There you go.
利比
Libby?
太蠢了
Stupid.
你看起来很累 珍
You look tired, Jean.
我正好也对你有同样的话说
I was just gonna say the same thing about you.
嗯
Hmm.
我知道你想让她背叛我
I know you're trying to turn her against me.
你告诉她了吗
Did you tell her yet?
还没有
Not yet.
她也会像对我失望一样
She's gonna be just as disappointed in you
对你失望的
as she is in me.
也许吧
Maybe.
我了解她 她会回来找我的
Well, I know her and she's gonna come back to me.
天啊 我讨厌这里
God, I hate this place.
太
S...
讨厌这里的人
These people.
太小了
It's all so small.
幸运的是 你不必住在这里了
Lucky for us, you don't live here anymore.
对
Yeah.
你明明可以住在那里 干嘛要
Why do you even live here when you could be living
呆在这
up there?
我再也不住那房♥子了
I'll never live in that house again.
因为你和爸爸一样固执
'Cause you're stubborn, just like Papa.
你一直嫉妒我
You've always been jealous of me.
我从没正眼瞧过你
I never even think about you.
好孩子 过来吧
Good girl, come on.
走吧 来吧
Let's go, come on.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
抱歉 我是来代替奥康纳的
Hey uh, I'm sorry I guess I'm the new O'Connor.
哦
Oh!
珍让我来帮忙
Yeah, uh, Jean asked me to come help out with uh...
你以前做过这些吗
Have you ever done any of this before?
能有多难
How hard could it be?
鞋子不错
Nice shoes.
哦 谢谢
Oh, thanks.
新鞋
They're new.
当然
Yeah.
马上就不是了
Not for long.
带上那袋粮食
Um, grab that feed.
好的
Okay.
快点
Hurry up.
长耳朵的那个是什么
The one with the long ears, what are they?
努比亚山羊
Nubians.
对
Yes.
那边那个短耳朵的呢
And that one over there with the short ears?
拉曼查山羊
Uh, Lamancha.
拉曼查山羊
Lamancha.
明白了
Yeah, got it.
你明白了
You got it.
- 你很有天赋嘛 - 嗯
- You're made for this. - Um.
- 很有趣对吧 - 是的 很有趣
- It's fun, right? - Yeah, no, it is fun.
就是活太多了
It's just really messy work.
让我想起我在洛杉矶的时候
Yeah, kind of uh, it reminds me of when I was in LA,
我坐了几年的公车
I uh, I bussed tables for a couple of years
每次轮班结束时
and at the end of every single shift,
都脏兮兮的
I was a mess.
浑身都是食物
I had food all over me.
你在那里住了多久
How long did you live there?
有几年吧
Um, couple of years.
我以前是个歌♥手 歌♥手兼编曲
Uh, I was a singer, uh singer-songwriter.
"以前"是什么意思
What do you mean was?
你不再唱歌♥了
You don't sing anymore?
不
No.
不唱了
Um, not really.
- 我没有出头 - 好吧
- I didn't make it, you know. - Yeah.
我的唱片公♥司♥放弃了我
And uh, my label dropped me.
我还有酒瘾
And I had a very toxic relationship with vodka.
一切偏离了轨道
And uh, everything just kinda went sideways.
我迷失了自我
I... I lost myself.
我当初去那里的原因
And the reason I went out there in the first place...
就是想成名
...I went out there to be somebody.
我从没想过 我会回来
And then, you know I never thought I'd find myself
做这个
back here doing this.
如果这是一种安慰的话 这是这个镇上
Well, if it's any consolation kind of the shiniest thing
最耀眼的东西了
in this town.
你长大后打算做什么 农民吗
What do you plan to be when you grow up, a farmer?
我不知道等我长大了
Oh gosh, I don't know what I'm gonna be
要做什么
when I grow up.
有点找不到人生方向了
Kinda lost my compass.
什么意思
What's that mean?
我丈夫出事了
Something happened with my husband
我应该和他谈谈的
电影精选列表