Then what?
我怕如果我告诉你 我会再次失去你
I'm afraid if I tell you, I'm gonna lose you again.
害怕 那是什么意思
Afraid, what is that... I... I don't...
这说不通
I... nothing is making sense.
为什么我会认识那幢房♥子
Why do I know that house?
我想我们还是坐下说吧
I think we better go sit down.
你觉得那房♥子很眼熟的原因是
The reason that house seems familiar to you
直到你4岁之前都在里面长大
is because you grew up in it till you were 4.
玛莎也住在那栋房♥子里
Marsha lived in that house?
不
No.
只有你
Just you.
那我妈妈呢
But where was my mother?
你和爸爸妈妈一起住到2个月大
You lived with Mama and Papa till you were 2 months old.
弗兰克和我就来了 因为你妈妈病了
Frank and I came up, because Mama got sick.
但我妈妈去哪儿了
But where was my mother?
你就像一份礼物
You were like a gift.
你是我永远无法拥有的孩子
You were the baby that I couldn't have.
我妈妈在哪里
Where was my mother?
她离开了你 亲爱的
She left you, honey.
她把你留给我们了 但没关系
She left you with us, but it was alright,
因为我们是一家人
because we were a family.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
不
No.
我为什么不记得这些
Why don't I remember that?
但她回来找我了
But she came back for me?
她确实回来了
She did come back.
妈妈死了 她来参加过葬礼
Mama died and she came to the service.
她看到我们有多幸福 想让你回去
She saw how happy we were and she wanted you back.
她离开了我四年 你却让她
She left me for four years and you let her
来把我带走了
come in and take me?
我没办法阻止她带走你
There was nothing I could do to stop her from taking you.
你应该更加努力
You should've tried harder.
你说得对 我应该告诉他们她疯了
You're right, I should've told 'em she was crazy.
我应该撒谎的
I should've lied.
我应该为你更努力
I should've fought harder for you.
但她是你母亲 我们无能为力
But she was your mother, there was nothing we could do.
你一直都知道
You've known this this whole time.
我来这里好几个月了 你为什么不告诉我
I've been here for months, why didn't you tell me?
你爷爷死后 你妈妈想卖♥♥掉
After your Grandpa died, your mom wanted to sell
那房♥子
that house.
我所有美好的回忆都在里面
All of my good memories are in it.
很长一段时间我都希望你能回家
And for a long time I was hoping you'd come home again.
那会让我感觉好点吗 珍
Is that supposed to make me feel better, Jean?
嗯
Hmm?
你跟她一模一样
You're just like her.
我不
I'm n...
你的皮肤看起来很干燥
Well, your skin looks dry.
我能搞定的
I can fix it.
来吧
Come on.
拿着吧
There you go.
抱歉 亲爱的 我马上要去跟人一起吃午餐
Sorry, honey, my lunch date is gonna be here any minute.
杰瑞 他是个守门员
Jerry, and he is a keeper.
他现在从事能源行业
He's in the energy business
我在市中心的欢乐时光俱乐部见过他
and I met him at the downtown club happy hour.
听起来不错
That sounds promising.
也许吧 我们走着瞧
Maybe, we'll see.
知道为什么没有我成长过程中的婴儿照片
I guess it feels good to finally know why
这种感觉应该还不错
there weren't any baby photos of me growing up.
我以前以为是因为我不够漂亮
I used to think it was, because I wasn't pretty enough
或者我的衣服不对
or my clothes weren't right.
好吧 她告诉你了
Alright, well, she told you.
是的 她告诉我的
Yeah, she told me.
现在你生我的气了
And now you're mad at me.
呵呵
Huh!
我没有
I'm not...
生
...mad
你的气
at you.
很好 你不应该怪我 因为我当时只是个肚子里怀着孩子的
Well, good, you shouldn't be, because I was a child
孩子
with a child.
在我18岁时认识我的人
And anybody who knew me at 18,
都明白我根本没准备好抚养孩子
knew that I was in no way ready to raise a baby.
我不是天生的母亲 不像你
See I was not natural mama, not like you.
但我回来了
But I came back.
你没有 你只是回来参加葬礼
You didn't, you came back for a funeral.
别假惺惺的 利比
Don't be a martyr, Libby.
你的口气听起来像珍一样 圣人珍
You just sound like Jean, Saint Jean.
这与珍无关 是你和我 以及
This isn't about Jean, this is about you and me
你不想要我的事
and the fact that you didn't want me.
那样说不对
That's not true.
感觉就像你想要珍拥有的一切
It just feels like you wanted what Jean had.
太荒谬了
Wow, well, that is ridiculous.
我要你听我说
I want you to listen to me.
你只需要知道我当时一团糟
You just have to know that I was a mess.
我当时一团糟 需要成长
I was a mess and I had to grow up.
好吗
Alright?
妈妈死后 我回来找你
And then when Mama died, I came back for you,
因为我做了正确的事
'cause I did the right thing.
因为你是我的
Because you're mine.
你是我的骨肉
You are my blood.
我保证了你不必在那个地方
And... and I made sure that you did not have to grow up
长大成人
in that place.
- 你和我在一起是最好的 - 是吗
- You were better off with me. - Was I?
我可不确定
'Cause I'm not so sure.
我只是不知道我能不能原谅你
And I just don't know if I can forgive you
把我从那里带走
for taking me away from there.
因为我当时很开心 我想你也知道
Because I was happy and I think you knew it.
那简直是疯了
That is... is crazy.
- 妈妈 求你了 - 利比 我
- Mama, please... - Libby, I was...
停下
Stop.
别说了
Stop.
你得做好准备了
You've gotta get ready.
你看起来很漂亮
You look really pretty.
哦 拜托
Oh, come on.
带上她
Take her.
好了
Okay.
再见 宝贝
Bye, baby.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
别再有秘密了
No more secrets.
已经没有了
There aren't anymore.
保证吗
Promise?
这是事实
It's the truth.
我想住在这里 这房♥子里
I wanna live here, in this house
还有艾比和汤克
with Abby and Tank.
我会经营你的农场 还清债务的
I'll run your farm and I'll pay off of the top.
好吧
Alright.
这就是我的家
This is my home.
看 上面有个鸟巢
Oh look, there's a bird's nest up there.
不知道里面有没有小鸡蛋
I wonder if there's any little eggs in there.
- 嘿 - 给你
- Hey. - There you go.
你在看什么
Hey, what are you looking at?
那天是复活节 你掉了一颗牙
That was Easter Sunday, you lost a tooth that day.
那是个好日子
That was a good day.
你的裙子是蓝色的吗
Is your dress blue?
是的
Mhmm, yeah.
我记得
I remember.
看看你当时有多小
Look how tiny you were.
我不知道当我牵着你的时候
You know what, I don't know what we were doing there
我们在那里做什么
while I was handling you.
衣服全都脏了
Get all dirty.
什么
电影精选列表