You must be the uh, the long lost niece.
是的 是我
Uh, yeah, that's me.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
这个漂亮的女孩是艾比
This beautiful girl is Abby
这位又高又黑又帅的是汤克
and the tall, dark, and handsome one is Tank.
你好吗 只是油脂而已
How you doing? It's just grease.
- 你住在哪里 - 我住在哪里
- Where do you live? - Where do I live?
我就住在前面那颗银色子弹里
I live right out front there in that silver bullet.
你看起来像狼人
You look like a werewolf.
- 艾比 - 我
- Abby. - I...
我看起来像是 没准我就是狼人
I look like a were... or maybe I am a werewolf.
别担心 艾比 他是人
Don't worry, Abby, he's human.
奥康纳会教你妈妈怎么经营农场
O'Connor's gonna teach your mama how to run the farm.
- 什么 - 什么
- What? - What?
什么 你说什么
What, I'm sorry what?
- 什么 - 我需要帮助 你需要工作
- What? - I need help, you need a job,
他不会永远待在这里的
and he's not gonna stay around forever.
我知道我需要一份工作
Oh, I... trust me, I know I need a job,
但我不确定我是那种会务农的人
but I'm not sure I'm the farming type.
是的 完全同意
Yeah, totally agree with that.
你又不了解我
You don't know me.
这是你自己说的
Well, you're the one who just said it.
我可以 我看得出来
Well, I... I can... I can just tell.
看出什么
Tell what?
你知道吗 重点是
You know what, I don't... the point is
这不是个好主意
it's not a good idea.
当然是
Sure it is.
把咖啡喝完 穿衣服出去
Drink up, get dressed, and get outside.
今天
Today?
今天是假日
It's a holiday.
农场里没有假日
There are no holidays on a farm.
今天早上我让你好好睡了一觉
I let you sleep in this morning,
但明天就是另一♥码♥事了
but tomorrow's gonna be a whole other deal.
来吧 孩子们
Come on, kids.
我们去饲料店看看罗斯
Let's go see Russ at the feed store.
- 等等 等等 - 再见 妈妈
- Wait, wait. - Bye, mommy.
- 爱你 - 等等
- Love you. - Wait.
再见
Bye, see you later.
我们走 我们走
Let's go, let's go.
注意安全
Be... be... be careful.
好了 两分钟后在谷仓见面
Alright, two minutes, out in the barn.
在哪里
Where?
那个红色的大建筑
That the... that's the big red structure outback.
嘿 嘿 哟
Hey, hey, yo.
给你
Here we go.
好了
Okay.
- 这是什么 - 什么
- What is this? - What?
你没穿外套
You don't have a coat.
我忘在妈妈家了
I forgot it at my mom's.
这些是鸡
Well, these are chickens.
这些是山羊
And these are goats.
她让我从头开始教你
She told me to start from scratch,
所以我要介绍一下
so that's what I'm gonna do.
这是泰勒小姐
This one right over here, that's Ms. Taylor.
右边那个是凯蒂·佩里
The one right there is Katy Perry
后面那个
and the one right back over there
它不属于任何人 那是苏珊·桑塔格
that doesn't belong with anyone, that's Susan Sontag.
它们是努比亚山羊
These are Nubians,
耳朵又长又软的那种
the ones with the long, floppy ears.
我们这儿没有阿尔卑斯山羊 但有一些拉曼查山羊
We don't have any Alpines, but we do have a few Lamanchas
别给它们看 我们只给它们挤奶
and don't show 'em, we only milk 'em.
- 它们都有名字吗 - 是啊
- Do they all have names? - Yeah.
它们都有名字 但我就叫它们山羊
They all got names, but I just call 'em "goat".
你为什么叫她"珍阿姨" 你们是亲戚吗
And why do you call her "Aunt Jean", are you related?
不 不
Uh, no, no.
但是 她就像家人一样
But, she's like family.
我没事
I'm fine.
进来吧
Come on in.
好吧 你得先把它楔住
Alright, you gotta wedge it down first.
从头到脚都固定好
You know, I mean everywhere.
从前到后 不是从后到前
Front to back, not back to front.
好了 开始吧
Alright, here we go.
把那边的水管递给我 好吗
Hand me those hoses that's right over there, will ya?
这些 是的
These, yeah.
你得把这些贴上
You gotta attach these.
贴哪里
Where?
就是你觉得应该贴上的地方
Uh, exactly where you think you might attach 'em,
在它们的奶头上
to their teats.
好了 慢慢来
Alright, slow and easy here.
♪你和我在黑暗中钓鱼♪
♪ You and me going fishing in the dark ♪
♪仰面躺着数星星♪
♪ Lying on our back and counting the stars ♪
♪青草生长的地方♪
♪ Where the blue grass grow
你得给它们唱歌♥听
You gotta sing to 'em.
你开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
不
No.
我不会对山羊唱歌♥的
I'm not singing to goats.
我不会对山羊唱歌♥的
I don't sing to goats.
♪和你在一起感觉真好♪
♪ Feels so good to be with you
好的 来吧
Yeah, there you go.
看
Yeah, see.
先给她们暖暖身子
Just warm 'em up first,
这样这些姑娘们才会给你最好的奶水
that's how you get these girls to give you their best.
对吧
Isn't that right?
放一下音乐
Alright, now hit play.
♪你和我在黑暗中钓鱼♪
♪ You and me going fishing in the dark ♪
就这样
Just like that.
♪仰面躺着数星星♪
♪ Lying on our backs and counting the stars ♪
♪金草生长的地方♪
♪ Where the golden grass grows ♪
我以为我们得全程亲自动手
I... I just... I... I thought we'd have to do it all by hand,
你知道吧
you know?
我们有三十只山羊 只有四只手
Well, we got 30 goats and four hands.
♪我们会在半夜坠入爱河♪
♪ We'll be fallin' in love in the middle of the night ♪
♪慢慢厮磨♪
♪ Just movin' so slow ♪
弗兰克把一切都安排好了
And Frank set all that up.
我来解决这个问题
Yeah, I oughta fix this.
他在这里装了个大冰箱
And he installed this big fridge right over here.
♪和你在一起感觉真好♪
♪ Feels so good to be with you ♪
原计划是发展奶酪生意
The plan was to add a cheese business,
但后来他病了 所以
but then he got sick, so...
什么病?
With what?
帕金森氏症
With Parkinson's.
现在珍得了关节炎
Now Jean's got arthritis,
所以我想你是下一个继承人
so I guess that makes you next in line for the throne.
这我倒不知道
I don't know about that.
你给我的感觉就是这样
Yeah, you're telling me.
这是冰箱
Here's the fridge.
全是山羊奶酪吗
Is it all goat cheese?
- 质量好吗 - 是的 是的
- Is it good? - Yeah, yeah.
太酷了
That's so cool.
有了这些东西简完全可以
You know, with all of this Jean really could open
开一家可爱的小奶酪店
a cute little cheese store.
不 还是把你对时尚奶酪店的想法
No, please save your ideas about the hipster cheese shop
留到你自己的日记里面吧
for your... your journal.
我真的不想听
I don't... I don't really wanna hear about that.
我想我并不是想说那些 不过
I don't think that's exactly what I was saying, but...
好吧
Okay.
我 我以为你说的意思是
Okay, I'm... I'm... sounded like you were talking about
你想开时髦奶酪店
a hipster cheese shop you wanted to open.
不管怎样 没关系
Anyway, it doesn't matter,
今天的冰箱之旅到此结束
this concludes our tour of the fridge for today.
关于栅栏门的规矩就是
电影精选列表