And then I'm gonna deal with the new deal
我一直在跟的案子
that I've been working on and yes,
我直接去
I'm gonna go straight...
学费要交了
Tuition's due.
处理完就马上去银行
To the bank right after that.
你担心太过了
You worry too much.
一切都会好起来的
Everything's gonna be fine.
爱你
Love you.
丹尼
Danny.
丹尼 我有不详的预感
Danny! Something bad is gonna happen.
我知道了
I got it.
以童子军的荣誉发誓
Scout's honour.
别担心了
Stop worrying.
我爱你
I love you.
- 丹尼 - 认真的说
- Danny. - Serious question.
你更喜欢谁 我还是妈妈
Um, who do you like better, me or mama?
丹尼
Danny!
我不会回答的
We won't get into that.
好啦 说一下吧
Yeah, okay, come on.
丹尼
Danny!
丹尼
Danny!
丹尼
Danny!
丹尼
Danny!
哦 开什么玩笑
Oh, you gotta be kidding me.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
怎么了
What?
你想要坏消息还是坏消息
You want the bad news or the bad news.
坏消息
The bad news.
门闩坏了 我出来想修好它
The latch is broken, I was out here trying to fix it.
接下来的五个小时里没人会起床
Nobody's gonna be up for the next five hours
来打开这该死的门
to open up this damn door.
什么
What? Get...
五个小时
Five hours.
- 卡住了 - 是啊
- It's stuck. - Yeah.
你为什么不打电♥话♥给珍
Why don't you call Jean on her cellphone?
我的手♥机♥就在门外
Uh, my cellphone's right outside the door.
你有手♥机♥吗
You got your cellphone on you?
不 我没有手♥机♥
No, I don't have my cellphone.
你当然没有
Of course, you don't.
还有什么坏消息
What's the other bad news?
这里马上就要冷死了
It's about to get real cold in here.
要是我们大叫 也许她能听到我们呢
What if we scream, maybe she can hear us?
这是冰箱 是隔音的
It's a refrigerator, it's insulated, no, y...
你可以试试
I mean you can go ahead and try.
你没有电线或者螺丝刀吗
Don't you have some wire or maybe a screwdriver
也许你可以把它撬开
and then maybe you could just jam it open or something?
- 或者只是 - 好主意
- Or just... - Oh, that's a good idea.
我有
I...
口香糖 指甲锉 袜子 45秒后
A stick of gum, a nail file, a sock, and in 45 seconds,
我可以在炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥前把门打开
I can have the door open before the bomb goes off.
谢谢
Thank you.
这样可以保暖
That'll keep you warm.
关于门我跟你说过什么
What did I tell you about doors and gates?
现在别给我上课
I don't need a lecture right now.
看到的时候是什么样子就保持那样
Leave 'em the way you found 'em.
别给我上课
I don't need a lecture!
把他们保持原样
Leave 'em the way you found 'em.
噢
Ow!
如果门是开着的 就让它开着
If a door's open, you leave it open.
如果门是关着的 你就让它关着
If a door is closed, you leave it closed.
帕特西·克莱恩一月过得很愉快
Patsy Cline had a great January.
你应该尝尝的
You should try that.
真好吃
That's really good.
嗯
Hmm.
如果我要尿尿呢
What if I have to pee?
哦 你 你不能在这里撒尿
Oh, you... you're not peeing here.
你得憋住
You're gonna have to hold it in.
如果我憋不住呢
What if I can't?
你是小孩子吗
What are we in preschool?
你必须 必须忍♥住
You're gonna have... you're gonna have to hold it.
你现在就要尿尿吗
I mean, you gotta go pee right now?
不
No.
那我们为什么要谈这个
Then why... why are we even talking about it?
因为我担心我一会儿会想去
Because I'm worried that I might have to go later.
你为什么搬到这里来
So why'd you move out here anyway?
我得离开我妈妈家
I had to get out of my mom's place.
是吗
Yeah?
是的 我丈夫死了 然后我失去了我们的房♥子
Yeah, my husband died and then I lost our house.
所以这一年相当不错
So it was a pretty great year.
然后我不得不搬去和我妈妈住
And uh, then I had to move in with my mom.
玛莎可不好对付
And Marsha's not easy.
你为什么住在这里
Why do you live here?
主要是方便
Uh, convenience mostly.
我前任得到了房♥子
My ex got the house.
你前妻
Your ex-wife?
不 前夫
No, ex-husband.
不会吧
Shut up.
真的吗
Really?
开玩笑的 是前妻
No ex-wife.
你们离婚多久了
How long you guys been divorced?
其实我更喜欢
You know, I'd... I'd... I'd actually prefer
谈论玛莎
to talk about Marsha.
玛莎
Marsha.
她很漂亮
She's very beautiful.
她仍然很漂亮
She still is very beautiful.
以前在旅行社工作 结过四次婚
Travel agent, been married four times.
她真是极品
She's a piece of work.
我6岁的时候 她才决定
I think I was like 6 when she'd decided
我不再需要保姆了
I didn't need a babysitter anymore.
我记得每当她离开我时我都很害怕
I remember I was so scared whenever she would leave me.
我会待在壁橱里
I would... I would stay in my closet with the um,
你知道小马驹吗
you know the high horses.
那个像棍子一样 上面有个马头的
You know, those like sticks with the little horse heads
东西
on top.
我会拿着它坐在衣橱里
I would sit in my closet with that.
有时候 我会在那里醒来
And sometimes, I would wake up there,
因为我觉得她是忘了来看我
'cause I think she just forgot to come check on me.
真糟糕
Well, that sucks.
不 没那么糟
Yeah, but no, not that bad.
嘿 过来坐下
Hey, come sit.
靠着后面
Lean back against that.
谢谢
Thanks.
啊
Yeah.
天啊
Oh God.
太臭了
Oh, this stinks.
你们这是在冬营吗
Y'all have a little cold weather campout?
天啊
Oh God, oh.
谢谢
Thank you!
天啊
Oh God!
冷死我了
It was so cold.
喔
Wooh!
这家伙把我们锁在里面了
This one got us locked in.
谁会在半夜修门
Who fixes a door in the middle of night?
会干活的人就会在半夜修
The one, who knows how to get a job done, that's who.
这个人总觉得自己很聪明不是吗
Well, this one's got an answer for everything, doesn't he?
哦
Ooh.
好像你什么都知道一样
Like you got an answer for everything, too.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
- 再见 - 再见
- Bye. - Bye.
你从哪儿弄来的那件搞笑的衬衫 新来的女孩
Where did you get that funny shirt, new girl.
你丑的让人无法直视
电影精选列表