You're so ugly you'd scare a buzzard off a gut cart.
你要怎么样 瘸子
What are you gonna do, limper?
- 莫兰太太 - 是的
- Mrs. Moran? - Yes.
你好
Hi.
你确定是艾比的错吗
Are you sure it was Abby's fault,
因为她不是一个好争斗的人
because she's really... she's not a fighter.
她这辈子都没打过人
She's never even hit anybody in her life.
- 我是说 - 在新学校开始生活
- I mean... - Well, it's never easy
一向都不容易
starting at a new school.
但我们对暴♥力♥事件
But we have a zero tolerance policy
有零容忍♥政策
for violence here.
如果被嘲笑了 艾比只能用语言还击
Abby will have to use her words instead of her karate chops
而不是空手道
when she's teased.
嘲笑什么
Teased about what?
莫兰太太 艾比不是第一个 当然也不会是
Mrs. Moran, Abby's not the first and she certainly
最后一个手脚不灵便的孩子了
won't be the last gawky child.
她是因车祸跛脚的
She... she has a limp from a car accident.
就是同一场车祸也害死了她父亲
It's the same car accident that killed her father
我女儿更懂得痛苦和努力
and my daughter knows more about pain and hard work...
莫兰太太
Mrs. Moran.
这并不是在新学校开始学习的好方式
This isn't a great way to start a new school.
我们的决定是停学
It's grounds for suspension.
怎么回事
What is going on?
你平常不是这样的
I mean what... this is not like you.
他叫我"瘸子"
He called me "limper".
那孩子是个混♥蛋♥
Okay, that kid is a jerk,
但你不能到处打人
but you cannot just go around hitting people.
你得用你的语言还击
You have to use your words, okay?
你从哪里学的空手道
I mean how do you even know karate in the first place?
奥康纳教的
O'Connor.
什么
What?
是利比
It's Libby.
妈妈
Mom.
哦 嘿 艾比
Hey, oh hey, Abby.
你教她怎么打架了吗
Um, did you teach her how to fight?
- 是的 教了几招 - 那谢谢你了
- Yeah, a couple of moves. - Well, thank you,
我的孩子刚被停学一周
because my child just got suspended for a week.
你终于解决那个叫吉米的孩子了
You finally got that Jimmy kid.
我直接命中他的心口
I got him right in the solar plexus.
干得好
Nice work.
不
No.
不 干得不好
No, not nice work.
他怎么知道吉米的事
How does he know about Jimmy?
你为什么不告诉我 我是你妈妈
Why didn't you tell me? I'm your mother.
因为我知道你会焦虑的
Because I knew you would stress out about it.
什么 我没有焦虑
What, I'm not stressed out!
妈妈 你现在就过度焦虑了
Mom, you're stressing out right now.
艾比 我很好 我能处理 我很好
Abby, I'm fine, I can handle this, I'm cool.
你本可以告诉我的
You could've told me.
我要你回去你的房♥间
I need you to go to your room.
- 去你的房♥间 - 去吧
- Go to your room. - Yeah.
不要
Don't...
- 去你的房♥间 - 别
- Go to your room. - Don't...
别再这样了
Don't ever do that again.
- 你为什么生她的气 - 我没生她的气
- Why are you mad at her? - I'm not mad at her.
- 不 你有 - 不 我没有
- Yeah, you are. - No, I'm not.
自从她到了新学校以后
She's been getting picked on ever since
就一直被人欺负
she got to that school.
我生你的气
I'm mad at you.
她没告诉你 因为她想保护你
She didn't tell you, because she's trying to protect you.
保护我什么
What? Protect me from what?
我希望她把那小子狠狠揍了一顿
I hope she kicked the piss out of him.
嘿
Hey.
你知道 那孩子说的话太过分了
You know what that kid said, it was awful
也许他是罪有应得
and he probably got what he deserved.
我为你能保护自己而感到骄傲
And I am so proud of you for standing up for yourself.
我想爸爸
I miss daddy.
我知道
Look, I know.
我知道
I know.
我也是
I do, too.
我喜欢这里的农场
I like it here on the farm.
我们要留下来吗 妈妈
Are we gonna stay, mama?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只知道无论发生什么事
You know what I do know that whatever happens,
我们都会好起来的
we're gonna be okay.
拉钩钩
Promise?
拉钩钩
Promise.
- 我能在这过夜吗 - 当然
- Can I spend the night? - Yeah.
我的脚好冷
My feet are so cold.
♪我们早上醒来 亲爱的♪
♪ We wake up in the mornin', love ♪
♪阳光刺痛了我的眼睛♪
♪ And the sunlight hurts my eye ♪
♪阳光刺痛了我的眼睛♪
♪ And the sunlight hurts my eye ♪
♪我们拥有的不仅仅是爱♪
♪ And the something we've got more than love ♪
♪我腿上有干草♪
♪ There's hay on my lap ♪
♪然后我看着你♪
♪ Then I look at you ♪
♪你看起来和我多么般配♪
♪ And you look so right with me ♪
♪看你一眼♪
♪ One look at you ♪
♪我就知道这是♪
♪ And I know it's gonna be ♪
♪爱上它 爱上它♪
♪ Loving it, loving it ♪
♪爱死它了♪
♪ Loving it ♪
♪我喜欢那一天♪
♪ I love that day ♪
♪爱上它 爱上它♪
♪ Loving it, loving it ♪
♪爱死它了♪
♪ Loving it ♪
♪我喜欢那一天♪
♪ I love that day ♪
♪爱上它 爱上它♪
♪ Loving it, loving it ♪
♪爱死它了♪
♪ Loving it ♪
♪我喜欢那一天♪
♪ I love that day ♪
♪爱上它 爱上它♪
♪ Loving it, loving it ♪
♪爱死它了♪
♪ Loving it ♪
♪我喜欢那一天♪
♪ I love that day ♪
♪爱上它 爱上它♪
♪ Loving it, loving it ♪
♪爱死它了♪
♪ Loving it ♪
♪我喜欢那一天♪
♪ I love that day ♪
♪爱上它 爱上它♪
♪ Loving it, loving it ♪
♪爱死它了♪
♪ Loving it ♪
♪我喜欢那一天♪
♪ I love that day ♪
- 盐太多了吗? - 准备好了就滚一下
- Is that too much salt? - Ready, just roll it.
放点盐就行了
Yeah, just put a little bit of salt.
- 好的 - 那个看起来很不错
- Okay. - That one looks really good.
这个要8美元 也是手工做的
This costs $8, this is handmade, too.
- 八美元 - 也是手工做的
- $8! - It's handmade, too.
我们可以把它卖♥♥给商店或者
We can sell it to the shop or...
他买♥♥不起这奶酪
Well, he can't afford this cheese.
再高一点
Now higher.
一条长长的白色围裙
"...a long white apron.
他准确地告诉了她
And he informed her indeed and precisely
他准备了"咖喱..."
that he had prepared cu... curry..."
- 哦 - 这个词怎么念?
- Ooh. - How do you say that word?
- 咖喱 - 咖喱
- Curry. - Curry.
咖喱虾
Curry shrimp.
那个太辣了
It's too spicy.
好了
Okay.
我们要种什么
What are we plantin'?
没什么特别的 只是一些我们能吃的食物
Nothing aspirational, only what we can eat.
我不打算再种一片洋蓟了
I'm not gonna plant another bed of artichokes
那玩意没啥用
for no good reason.
这里真的很漂亮
It really is pretty here.
我就觉得你会喜欢
I thought you'd like it.
珍 我能问你个问题吗
Hey Jean, can I ask you a question?
当然
Sure.
你花了多长时间
电影精选列表