Just salt 'em lightly now, 'cause it's all done.
我要干嘛
I'm gonna... it's a...
拿一茶匙 就像你做饭的时候
Just take a teaspoon, just like you're putting
在食物上撒盐一样 只是你不能摇勺子
a little salt on your food only you're not shaking it.
- 好了 - 好吧
- There you go. - Okay.
就是这样 捏一点点
Yeah, you can do that, pinch it on.
你很有天赋
You're a natural.
巴特利 看起来就剩我们两个了
Well, Bartley, sounds like we have a full house.
你背包里装了什么啊
What do you have in your backpack?
好吧 走吧 快点
Ooh, okay, let's go, please hurry.
拜托 艾比 我不想迟到
Come on, Abby, I don't wanna be late.
拿着
Here you go.
好了
Okay.
小家伙 你做得很好
Bug, you're doing such a good job.
这个奶杯很漂亮吧 妈妈
Isn't the milk glass pretty, mama?
是的
It really is.
你知道还有什么很漂亮吗?
You know what else is pretty?
你
You.
我们晚饭有客人来
We're having company for dinner.
是吗
We are?
你最好去打扫一下
You better go get cleaned up.
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
你能去拿面包吗
Can you go get the bread?
别把它弄倒了
Don't you tear it up.
汤克和我看到了
Tank and I actually saw...
大家晚上好
Evenin', one and all.
房♥间里充满了爱的气息 简
Oooh, it smells like love in here, Jean.
利比 这是我男朋友罗斯
Libby, this is my boyfriend Russ.
你好
Hi.
给我一个拥抱吧 我想抱抱你
Give me a hug, I wanna hug you.
这是他美丽的孙女桑尚
And this is his beautiful granddaughter Sunshine.
嗨 你好吗
Hi, how's it going?
你好
Hi.
这些是给你的
These are for you.
给我的 为什么
For me, why?
你是我爱人的侄女
Well, you're the niece of the woman I love.
这是贿赂
It's a bribe.
别听她的
Don't listen to her.
我想要我能得到的一切帮助
I need all the help I can get with this one.
我需要你站在我这边
I need you on my side.
她是嬉皮士自♥由♥主义者之一
Now she is one of them hippie Liberals
我是个保守的律师
and I'm a Conservative lawyer.
等等 我以为你是饲料店的老板
Wait, I thought you owned the feed store.
我也是企业家
Well, I'm also entrepreneur.
告诉我你不是嬉皮士或自♥由♥主义者
Now just tell me you're not one of them hippies or Liberals,
对吧
are you?
我不太确定我是什么
I'm not really sure what I am.
她还没决定 这意味着她是个自♥由♥主义者
She's undecided, that means she's a Liberal.
她是我这边的
That's one for my side.
什么
What?
拜托 你这样就不厚道了
Oh now, come on now, that's not right.
抱歉 罗斯
Sorry, Russ.
珍 感觉怎么样
Jean, how you feelin'?
我的手指有点肿
Well, my fingers are a little swollen
当我这些天每天早上起来 都会疼
when I get up in the morning these days, aching, you know...
- 不 不 珍 - 就是这样
- No, no, no, Jean. - Just things like that.
我是说 你感觉怎么样
I mean, how are you feeling?
我不知道
I don't know.
忧心忡忡 又满怀希望
Worried, hopeful.
我该有什么感觉?
How am I supposed to feel?
你知道我经常说什么
Well, you know what I always say.
是的
Yes, I do.
那我就不用说了
Then I guess I don't have to say it.
不 不用了
No, you don't.
我觉得我还是应该说出来
I feel like maybe I should say it anyway.
你打算怎么办 举起手来
What are you gonna do? Hands high.
直击心口 不错
Ooh, solar plexus, nice.
接着用手肘 对
Follow it up with an elbow, right.
你
You.
哇
Whoa!
好了 艾比
Alright, Abby,
如果那孩子找你麻烦 你知道该怎么办
if that kid messes with you, you know what to do.
去睡觉吧
Go to bed.
晚安 奥康纳
Goodnight, O'Connor.
- 晚安 伙计们 - 晚安 奥康纳
- Goodnight, you guys. - Goodnight, O'Connor.
你们要去哪里
Where are you going?
- 上楼 妈 - 好
- Upstairs, mom. - Okay.
盘子洗干净了
Yeah, dishes are clean.
明白我的意思了吗
See what I mean?
谢谢你的无用功 杜比
Thank you for nothing, Dooby.
天呐
Man.
真不错
That was nice.
什么
What?
平平常常吃一顿家常菜
Just having a home-cooked meal.
我知道你的意思
Yeah, I know what you mean.
嘿
Hey.
我只是想说
Um, I just wanted to say
我真的很抱歉在店里吓到你了
I'm really sorry for freaking you out at the store.
没事的
It's okay.
把手给我
Give me your hand.
你现在可能又要把她吓坏了
Yeah, you're probably freaking her out again right now.
不 我很好 我没事
Yeah, no, I'm good, I'm okay. I'm okay.
来吧 我来读读手相
I just... come on, I'm gonna read it.
- 好了 - 哦 你不用的
- Okay. - Oh, you don't have to, you...
- 让我来吧 - 好吧
- Let me. - Okay.
好了
Okay.
你有一条很强的生活线
So it says you have a very strong life line.
这倒挺新鲜
Ooh, that's original.
别理他
Ignore him.
上面说你的过去和现在
Um, wow, and it says that your past and your present
即将交汇
are about to intersect.
你的心线表明在你的生活中
Your heart line says that you have a lot of love
你会拥有很多爱 还有两个家庭的戒指
in your life and huh, two family rings.
那是什么意思
And what does that mean?
意思是你有两个家庭
It means you have two families.
你生活中的一切都将改变
And everything in your life is about to change.
新闻快报 我想已经改变了
Newsflash, I think it already has.
听了这个启示 我要
Okay, with that revelation I'm gonna...
我要去睡觉了
I'm gonna hit the hay.
珍 谢谢你的晚餐
Uh, Jean, thank you for dinner.
大家晚安
Goodnight, everybody.
晚安 詹姆斯
Goodnight, James.
晚安
Goodnight.
晚安
Goodnight.
你丈夫 你说他走了
Your husband, you said he was gone.
但他并没有真的离开
But he's not really gone.
好了 你现在真的要吓坏我了
Okay, actually now you are freaking me out.
他要翘课一天吗
Is he gonna get the day off?
如果生病了 那就不算翘课
It's not a day off if you're sick.
我感觉不舒服
I don't feel good.
早上好 我美丽的家人
Good morning, my beautiful family.
嘿 宝贝
Hey, babe...
他要翘课一天吗
Is he gonna get the day off?
你今天能送艾比去学校吗
Can you take Abby to school today,
我得带汤克去看医生 他在发烧
I gotta take tank to the doctor, he's burning up?
没问题 很抱歉 伙计
Yeah, yeah, sorry to hear that, buddy.
艾比 我五分钟后就走 准备好了吗
Abby, I'm leaving in five minutes, are you ready?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
你今天要去银行 是吗
And you're going to the bank today, right?
- 我要送艾比去上学 - 我感觉不舒服
- I'm gonna drop off Abby... - I don't feel good.
然后我会处理那个
电影精选列表