失去的丈夫
那是玛莎的姐姐吗
Is that Marsha's sister?
我们怎么称呼她
What do we call her?
珍阿姨
Aunt Jean.
她看起来比玛莎友善
She looks nicer than Marsha.
是的
She does.
嘿
Hey.
- 你好 利比 - 你好
- Hi Libby. - Hi.
非常感谢你邀请我们
Thank you so much for having us.
这里永远欢迎你们来
Oh, you're always welcome here.
谢谢
Thanks.
- 哦 - 这两个小可爱是谁
- Oh. - Who are these two beauties?
这个小家伙是汤克
Well, um, this little one is Tank
大一点的叫艾比
and this big one is Abby.
你好 很高兴认识你们
Hello, nice to meet you both.
你手里拿的是魔杖吗
Are those wands you have there?
你们不如去那儿试试把那只山羊
Why don't you go over there and try to turn that goat
变成一只鹅吧
into a goose?
- 可能会管用的 - 没事的
- Might work. - It's okay.
去吧
Go ahead.
小心点
Just be careful.
山羊不咬人吧
Goats don't bite, do they?
当然会了 他们是山羊
Course they do, they're goats.
当心手指
Watch your fingers!
好软的毛
It's so soft.
哇哦
Wow.
那是我最喜欢的作品之一
That's one of my favourite pieces.
弗兰克一直认为自己是个艺术家
Frank always thought of himself as an artist
我觉得我也是这么想的
and I guess I did, too.
他做到了
He made that.
嗯
Yeah.
弗兰克是谁
Who's Frank?
弗兰克是我丈夫
Frank was my husband.
尽管我们从未结婚
Although we never married.
他在十年前去世了
He passed 10 years ago.
抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
上面那个也是他的手笔
He did that one up there, too.
真的很有乡土气息
Oh wow, that's um, it's very um, rustic.
你吃完了吗
You done?
弗兰克喜欢不完美
Frank was a fan of imperfection.
我看出来了
Yeah, I can tell.
吃饱了吗
Hey, are you full?
珍阿姨 你的洗碗机在哪
Aunt Jean, where is your dishwasher?
远在天边近在眼前 孩子
You're looking at it, kiddo.
你没有洗碗机吗
You don't have a dishwasher?
没有洗碗机 没有烘干机 没有微波炉
No dishwasher, no clothes dryer, no microwave.
- 电视呢 - 不 没有电视
- TV? - No, no TV.
我希望你有浴缸
Well, um, I hope you have a bathtub,
因为这两个小家伙该准备睡觉了
'cause it's time for these two to get ready for bed.
不 不如你来洗碗 我带他们去洗澡吧
No, why don't you do the dishes and I'll take them up.
不用了 不用了
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
我们有自己的生活规律的
Uh, I... we just have our l... we have a routine.
没事的
It's fine.
来吧
Come on.
好吧
Okay.
嘿
Hey.
你们要乖乖的
You guys be good.
洗洁精就在厨房♥洗碗池
The dish soap is where you might expect it to be.
好的
Okay.
这疤很帅啊
Cool scar.
这是我和我爸一起出车祸后留下的
I got it in the car crash with my dad.
看 这个是我最喜欢的疤
Here, this one's my favourite.
看起来像一轮新月
It looks like a crescent moon.
我的看起来像条河
Mine looks like a river.
是的 像密西西比河
Yes, they mighty Mississippi.
来吧 我们走
Come on, let's go.
该睡觉了
Bed time.
哦
Oh.
谢谢
Thanks.
我觉得你会喜欢的
I thought you might like that.
- 来得正好 - 穿上吧
- Oh yeah. - There you go.
太冷了
It's cold.
原来在这 谢谢
There they are, thank you.
我们不会一直住在这里的 我们马上就会回归
You know, this won't be forever just until I get us back
- 正常生活的 - 当然
- on our feet. - Yeah.
我知道这对孩子们来说很重要
And I know it's a lot with the kids.
丹尼出事后
It's just after Danny,
一切都离我而去
everything kinda just got away from me
一年之内失去了你的爱人和生活中的一切
and it's hard to lose your person and your whole life
还是很艰难的
in a year.
非常感谢你让我们留下来
I really appreciate you inviting us to stay.
我觉得一开始一段时间可能会不太自在
I think it's gonna be a little weird for a while.
你并不真正了解我
You don't really know what I'm made of
我敢打赌你妈妈跟你说了
and I bet your mother's probably filled your head with
很多关于我的破事
a lot of chicken shit about me.
嗯
Well...
你也知道玛莎
And you know Marsha,
她总是很多嘴
she's got a lot to say about a lot of things.
但我记得你
But I do remember you though,
我记得在爷爷的葬礼上见过你
I remember seeing you at Granddaddy's funeral.
你和妈妈吵架了
You and mom were fighting.
是的
Oh yeah.
我是个笨蛋
I was a doozy.
而你妈妈却是个超级混♥蛋♥
And your mother always was a stellar sort of asshole.
不过 我们还是别说那些可能会让我们
But let's not talk about things that make us wanna punch holes
火冒三丈的事了
in a sheetrock.
你养的宠物挺多的
You have a lot of pets.
- 我们不叫它们宠物 - 哦
- We don't call 'em pets. - Oh.
在农场里 它们是牲畜
On a farm, they're animals.
它们都有工作
And they all have jobs.
母鸡下蛋 猫捉老鼠
The hens lay eggs, the cats keep the mice away,
狗保护小鸡不受野狼的侵害
the dogs protect the chickens from the coyotes,
山羊会产奶
and the goats make milk.
他的工作是什么
What's his job?
感恩节
Thanksgiving.
谁
Yes.
多盖点以防感冒
Just in case you get cold.
谢谢
Thanks.
新年快乐
Happy new year.
新年快乐
Yeah, happy new year.
你们俩都做得很好
You both are doing a good job.
- 太棒了 - 太棒了
- It's so good. - It's so good.
谢谢您
Thank you.
- 谢谢 - 不客气
- Thanks. - You're welcome.
她来了
There she is.
珍阿姨做了薄煎饼
Aunt Jean made pancakes
我做了一个梦 梦见我变成了可爱的粉红山羊
and I had a dream I was a cute pink goat.
所有的山羊都很可爱 不管是不是粉色的
All goats are cute, pink or not.
尝尝珍阿姨做的果酱
Try this jam, mama, Jean made it.
用后面田野里的草莓和蓝莓做的
Strawberries and blueberries from that field in the back.
简说我们夏天可以去摘草莓
Jean said we could pick 'em in the summer.
这是小猪维吉
And this was Wiggy the piggy.
她很好吃
She's delicious.
她是头好猪
She was a good pig.
你的浓缩咖啡要加什么
What would you like in your espresso?
等等 你连洗碗机都没有却有咖啡机
Wait, you don't have a dishwasher, but you have this?
我对咖啡很认真的
When it comes to coffee, I don't mess around.
我是詹姆斯·奥康纳 我的农场经理
This is James O'Connor, my farm manager.
你能不能别这么叫我
Would you please quit calling me that.
说得好像我在谷仓里有张桌子办公似的
You make it sound like I got a desk out in the barn.
你一定是那个久未露面的侄女
电影精选列表