Hey, Libby.
怎么
Yeah?
农场看起来糟透了
The farm looks terrible.
我的老师没教好
I had a terrible teacher.
利比 学校打来的电♥话♥ 艾比受伤了
Libby, the school called, Abby's been hurt.
什么
What?
我来开车
I'll drive.
- 你没事吧 - 是啊
- You okay? - Yeah.
头部一直在流血
The head always bleeds a lot,
所以她的衣服才粘上了血
so that's why her clothes are so bloody.
伤口很浅
The wound's superficial.
在我看来并不浅
Yeah, it doesn't look superficial to me.
小家伙 怎么了
Bug, what happened?
你可以告诉我的
You can tell me.
吉米·格雷沃斯基把我推到了围栏里
Jimmy Grevoski pushed me into the fence.
那孩子还在烦你吗
So that kid is still bothering you?
对
Yes.
我说了几句 然后他推了我
I used my words and he pushed me.
不幸的是 她说的那些可能并不太合适
Unfortunately, it wasn't the best choice of words.
你说了什么
Well, what words did you use?
我叫他特么的退后
I told him to back the eff off.
太棒了
That's great.
莫兰太太 我能去办公室和你谈吗
Mrs. Moran, can I speak to you in my office?
当然
Uh, sure.
- 多谢 - 什么
- Thanks. - What?
- 我什么都... - 太好了 多谢
- I didn't do... - That was nice, thanks.
你这么说的
You said that?
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
我们正在考虑再一次停学
I believe we're looking at another suspension.
你开玩笑吧 就因为她说了句脏话
You gotta be kidding me, for saying a bad word?
那孩子推了她 她在流血
That kid pushed her and she's bleeding.
吉米也将被停学
Jimmy is also going to receive a suspension.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
你知道吗
You know what?
我不认为你很称职
I don't think you are doing your job.
我的孩子在学校应该是安全的
My child is supposed to be safe at school,
她像你说的那样用语言保护自己
she used her words just like you said
现在你又要因为她说了一句坏话而停学
and now you're going to suspend her again for saying a bad word.
你们这是什么学校
What kind of a school are you running?
她每天都被欺负而你却什么都没做
She's being bullied daily and you have done nothing
没有阻止它
to stop it.
莫兰太太 我们有制度的
Mrs. Moran, we have a system in place.
威克斯太太 你的制度有问题
Well, Mrs. Weeks, your system is broken.
嗯
Yeah.
我要把你身上的血擦干净
I'm gonna get that blood wiped off you.
好了 走吧
Okay, let's go.
就是他
That's him.
你和艾比之间到底怎么了
So what happened with you and Abby earlier?
我们只是闹着玩的
We were just playing.
你想让我那样和你一起玩吗
Yeah, you want me to play with you like that?
不 先生
No, sir.
你再碰她 我就找你算账
You touch her again and I will find you,
你明白吗
you understand me?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
这还差不多
Okay.
♪这地方很奇怪
♪ This place is strange
♪老而有地位♪
♪ Old and rank ♪
♪好像下点雨会更好♪
♪ Seems better it rains ♪
♪作为最古老的树♪
♪ As the oldest of trees ♪
♪每个人都土生土长♪
♪ Each from the ground ♪
妈妈 准备好了
Mama, we're ready.
好了 大家都去穿上鞋子吧
Okay, y'all go get your shoes on,
我十分钟后就下来 好吗
I'll be down in like 10 minutes, okay?
好
Okay.
利比 我希望你能在我的生日派对上得到一份礼物 珍
♪去密歇根湖♪
♪ To Lake Michigan ♪
♪我要投身大海♪
♪ I'm gonna throw myself into the sea ♪
♪我要下去了♪
♪ I'm going down ♪
♪去密歇根湖♪
♪ To Lake Michigan ♪
♪这是你最后一次见到我♪
♪ And that's the last you're gonna see of me ♪
♪我一个同伴也没有♪
♪ I ain't got nobody ♪
♪没人陪我♪
♪ Ain't nobody got me ♪
♪我一个同伴也没有♪
♪ I ain't got nobody ♪
看 他们在跳舞
Look, they're dancing.
♪如果你想讲故事♪
♪ And if you wanna tell some story ♪
太好了
That's so good.
♪一些故事♪
♪ Some story ♪
你们觉得她在哪儿
Hey, where do you think she is?
♪在我走之前♪
♪ Before I'm go ♪
哦
Oh!
♪关于事情的发展♪
♪ About how things ♪
去找那个寿星吧
Go get the birthday girl.
生日快乐 珍妮阿姨
Happy birthday, Aunt Jeanie.
你看起来很漂亮
You clean up pretty good.
你也是
So do you.
从来都没必要穿我这套正装的
Well, I never need to be... wear my Sunday best.
珍 我不知道该说什么
Jean, I... I... I don't know what to say.
谢谢你
I... thank you for this.
只是
It's...
有时候我们只需要一件漂亮的新裙子
Sometimes we just need a pretty new dress
还有穿它的人
and someone to wear it.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
真的很好 我很喜欢
It's really nice, I love it.
你饿了吗
You hungry?
- 当然 - 来吧
- Oh yeah. - Come on.
我喜欢这些排骨 珍妮阿姨 我每天吃都吃不腻
I love these ribs, Aunt Jeanie, I could eat 'em every day.
我很高兴你这样说 亲爱的
I'm so glad to hear that, honey.
这些特别好
And these are especially good,
因为他们来自玛丽·奥克街71号♥
because they come from Mary Oak down 71.
今天出席人数很多
This is quite a turnout.
好吧 我有很多朋友都喜欢吃白饭
Well, I have a lot of friends who like a free meal.
你有很多喜欢你的
You got a lot of friends who like you,
善良大方的朋友
'cause you're kind, and you're generous,
你既宽容 又勇敢
and you're forgiving, and brave,
还和我一样漂亮
and you're beautiful just like me.
你疯了
You're crazy.
好了 该穿马蹄铁了
Alright, come on, it's time for horse shoes.
这次我要打败你
And this time I'm gonna beat ya,
我不管今天是不是你的生日
I don't care if it is your birthday.
我们走着瞧
We'll see about that.
你去喝一杯吧
And you, go get a drink
给自己找个舞伴
and find yourself a dance partner.
♪看着窗外♪
♪ Looking out your window going ♪
我要一杯酒
Hey, um, I'll have drink.
♪那么高 那么远♪
♪ So high, so faraway ♪
给你
There you go.
♪你眼中闪耀的光芒♪
♪ Some light that shines in your eyes ♪
♪就像白天结束时的夕阳♪
♪ Like the dark at the end of the day ♪
♪还有你家上空的星星♪
♪ And the way the stars over your house ♪
♪闪耀♪
♪ Shine ♪
女士
Hey, lady.
♪一切顺利♪
♪ It's gonna be just fine ♪
♪星星♪
♪ Stars ♪
看看你 你看起来棒极了
Look at you, you look amazing.
谢谢
Thank you.
还记得如果我们不花几个小时
I just... well, any idea how much more of an impact
打理头发 我们的世界就会天翻地覆的
we could have on the world if we didn't spend hours
日子吗
on our hair.
我们现在已经有了治愈一切的灵丹妙药
We'd have a freaking cure for everything by now.
- 阿门 - 是的
- Amen. - Yes.
我们去跳舞吧
Alright, let's dance.
电影精选列表