and I... I... I... I just should've talked to him.
事实上我们破产了
I mean the truth is we were broke
我不知道为什么我不跟他说
and I don't know why I just didn't talk to him.
我真蠢
And I just... so stupid.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
你今晚要干什么
What are you doing tonight?
你失去了一个人
Come on, just because you lose someone,
并不意味着你就不能跟他们说话了
doesn't mean you stop talking to 'em.
我经常来这里和我奶奶说话
I come around here all the time to talk to my grandmother.
这主意有点馊
This feels like a terrible idea.
相信我 会很棒的
It's gonna be great, trust me.
这地方
This place is...
我很熟悉
...it's so familiar to me.
这里以前有车道吗
Did there used to be a driveway here?
我不知道
Uh, I don't know.
珍就是在那里长大的
It's where Jean grew up.
好久都没有人在那里住过了
Nobody's lived in it for years.
大家都叫它"万圣节之家"
Yeah, everyone calls it, "the Halloween house".
来吧
Come on.
如果你想失去童贞或者跟死人说话
If you wanna lose your virginity or talk to the dead,
这地方很不错
this is the spot.
来吧
Come on.
好吧 我们就在这里
Okay, this is where we do it.
我真不敢相信我被你说服来做这个
I really can't believe me that you convinced me to do this,
因为我并不相信这种事
'cause I... I don't believe in this sort of stuff.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
深呼吸
And take a deep breath.
一起
Together.
深呼吸
Deeper.
我们清理一下周围为另一驾飞机
We're uh, clearing the circle to make space
腾出空间
for the other plane.
什么
The what?
别睁眼
Keep your eyes closed.
我闭着呢
They are closed.
好的
Okay.
我们希望能收到你的到来的信♥号♥♥
We hope so we will receive a sign of your presence.
丹尼
Danny,
如果你和我们在一起 随时可以加入我们
if you're with us, please join us when you're ready.
如果眼睛闭着 我们怎么能看到征兆
How do we see a sign if our eyes are closed?
我觉得你没把这事当回事
I feel like you're not taking this seriously.
抱歉
Sorry.
我能试试吗
Can I give it a shot?
好的 请便
Yeah, sure, be my guest.
丹尼
Um, Danny,
你能听到我说话吗
you can hear me?
我想你
I miss you.
我非常想念你
I really miss you.
我为什么没跟你谈谈
Why didn't I talk to you?
为什么我们就是不明白我们已经受够了 你已经受够了
Why couldn't we just see that we had enough, you were enough.
我们不想再承受痛苦了
We didn't need more.
我为什么要为你的死 为你离开我们而生你的气
Why am I so mad at you for dying and leaving us?
那天是我让你带艾比去学校的
You know, I mean I was the one that asked you to take Abby
是我改变了惯例
to school that day, I was the one who changed the routine.
我觉得这是我的错
And I just feel like it was my fault.
我真的很抱歉
And I'm really sorry.
我真的
I'm really...
很抱歉
...sorry.
我爱你
And I love you.
孩子们也爱你
And the kids love you.
我不知道还能说什么
And I don't know what else to say.
我只希望你在哪里都能幸福
I just hope that you're okay wherever you are.
我觉得这没用
I don't think that really worked.
你做得很好
You did great.
你成功了
You nailed it!
别给我做 我不吃面包
Don't make me one, I'm not eating bread.
珍 你为什么不告诉我那房♥子的事
Jean, why didn't you tell me about that house?
太神奇了 那间房♥子那么漂亮
It's amazing, it can be so beautiful.
- 你上去了 - 嗯
- You went up there? - Mhmm.
昨晚和桑尚一起去的
Last night with Sunshine.
太疯狂了
It was crazy.
她说服我用蜡烛摆一个圆
She convinced me to do like a circle thing with candles
- 还有 - 降神会
- and... and... - A séance?
对
Yeah.
我不太清楚
I don't know, it...
成功了吗
Did it work?
我感觉好多了
I feel better.
你为什么不住在那房♥子里
Why'd you let that house go?
在那里长大一定很不错
Must've been a great place to grow up.
我真想要艾比和汤克住在那里面
I really want that for Abby and Tank.
艾布斯 汤克 来了 我们走
Abbs, Tank, come on, let's go!
- 我们要迟到了 - 来了
- We're gonna be late! - Coming!
就像一个真正的家
You know, like a home, like a... like a real home.
我们和玛莎一起只是从一个小镇搬到另一个小镇
You know, with Marsha we just moved from town to town
找她一任又一任的丈夫
and husband to husband.
却都没能扎根
And just never got to lay any roots.
我不想最后也成这样
I don't wanna end up like that.
好吧 好吧 看看小猫带来了什么
Well, well, well, look what the cat dragged in.
- 走吧 - 珍妮 珍妮
- Go. - Jeanie, Jeanie.
- 早上好 - 你好 亲爱的
- Mornin'. - Hi honey.
艾比说派对上有舞会
Abby says there's dancing at the party.
我不知道要怎么做 珍妮
I don't know how, Jeanie.
很简单
It's easy.
来吧 现在就假装是在舞会上
Come on, now just fake it.
奥康纳会来参加舞会吗
Is O'Connor coming to the dance party?
祈祷吧
Fingers crossed.
珍妮
Jeanie.
什么
Oh what?
我当然想要一份礼物
Why yes, of course, I want a present.
看在上帝的份上 今天是我的生日
It's my birthday for goodness sake.
但我有一条规定 任何人都不能给我买♥♥礼物
But I have one rule, no one is allowed to buy me a present.
那我们得去偷吗
We have to steal them?
不
No!
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
- 不 要你们亲手做 小傻瓜 - 你疯了
- No, you make them, silly. - You're crazy.
看看你的脸 偷
Look at your face, steal.
- 再见 珍阿姨 - 再见
- Bye, Aunt Jean. - Bye.
- 再见 珍妮阿姨 - 再见
- Bye, Aunt Jeanie. - Bye.
利比
Libby.
怎么了 女士
Yes, ma'am.
你和你妈妈不一样
You're not your mother.
祈祷吧
Fingers crossed.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 利比
Hey, Libby.
你看上去累坏了
You look tired.
哦 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
你感觉如何
How do you feel?
累了
Tired.
亚伦怎么样
How's Aaron?
考虑到她现在的身体情况
Um, well, you know, considering the circumstances,
她还凑活吧
she's managing.
一定要付出点什么
Something's gotta give.
对不起 肯定很艰难
I'm sorry, it's tough.
不
No.
你还是会来参加珍的派对吧
We're gonna see ya at Jean's party this weekend,
对吗
right?
我不知道 我不是很喜欢派对
Yeah, I don't... I don't know if I feel much like a party.
有道理
That makes sense.
你知道
Right, you know.
- 很高兴见到你 - 我也是
- It was nice seeing you. - You, too.
- 感觉好多了 - 嗯
- Feel better. - Hmm.
嘿 利比
电影精选列表