How long did it take you?
种下这些东西吗
Plant all these?
- 没花多久 - 你知道
- Not long. - Mm-mm, you know, to um...
去忘掉弗兰克
To... to get over Frank?
一开始 我永远也忘不了弗兰克
Initially, I was never gonna get over Frank.
我在悲伤中蜷缩着
I hunkered down in my sadness
我拒绝前进 去接受新事物
and I refused to come up for air.
然后慢慢地 我回到了生活中
Then slowly, I got back to living.
不管我们喜不喜欢 生活都在继续
Life keeps chugging along whether we like it or not.
有时候
Sometimes,
我真觉得自己快窒息了
I just feel like I'm drowning, you know?
这种痛苦和失落
This kinda pain and loss,
会让你心碎
it cracks you open.
但我们都是坚强而充满力量的 利比
But we are made of magic and resilience, Libby.
失去你爱的人
Losing someone you love,
心上的伤疤是永不褪色的
that scar will feel ugly forever.
但它会痊愈的
But it will heal.
你能保证吗
You promise?
我只是经验之谈
I can speak from experience.
种得太近了吗
Is that too close?
农贸市场很简单 我
Farmer's market is easy, I don't...
我不懂珍为什么等了那么久才让我带你去
I don't know why Jean waited so long to show you.
我知道
I do.
我以前住在休斯顿 离开后就没回来过
I used to live in Houston, haven't been back since we left.
你要搬回去了
You moving back?
我不知道
I don't know.
我得找份真正的工作 不能经营农场
I have to get a real job, I can't run a farm,
我得赚钱
I've gotta make money.
抱歉
Excuse me.
挤奶不是工作吗
Milking goats, isn't a real job?
你知道我的意思 我得送我的孩子上大学
You know what I mean, I gotta send my kids to college.
没必要上大学
College isn't necessary.
我的孩子们必须要上大学
My kids are going to college.
为什么
Why?
这样他们就能过上好日子
So they can have a good life.
- 去 - 好吧
- To... - Okay.
- 你上过大学吗 - 是的
- Did you go to college? - Yep.
你过得好吗
Do you have a good life?
不是因为我上过大学
Not because I went to college.
- 你上过大学吗 - 上过
- Did you go to college? - Yes.
那你觉得怎么样
Yeah, and how is that working out for you?
好吧 我的生活结果不是
Okay, well, my life didn't turn out
完全按照计划进行的
exactly the way it was supposed to.
没人能按计划生活 利比
Well, that's true for pretty much everyone, Libby.
所以你就反对高等教育
So you're just against higher education?
是的 花天酒地而已
Yeah, it's a racket.
世界正在崩溃
The world is falling apart anyway.
听着 你应该教你的孩子
Look, what you should be showing your kids how to do
如何开车 怎么打猎 怎么钓鱼
is hotwire a car, how to hunt, how to fish,
如何自食其力
how to fend for themselves.
当审判日降临之时
That, that is what's gonna come in handy
这些才是有用的
when the apocalypse comes.
你知道你听起来像疯子吗
You realize you sound crazy?
也许我疯了
Maybe I am crazy.
是啊
Yeah.
汤克和艾比会没事的
Tank and Abby are gonna be just fine,
他们会是幸存者
they're both survivors.
一个多丽丝和两个安吉丽娜·朱莉
One Doris and two Angelina Jolies please.
不错的选择
Good choice.
我儿子也爱安吉丽娜·朱莉
My son loves Angelina Jolie, too.
她和全世界的孩子都处得来
She just has a way with kids all over the world.
明白吗
Get it?
好吧
Okay.
别说了 利比 没那么好笑
Stop it, Libby, it's not so funny.
哦 我的上帝
Oh my God.
利比·莫兰
Libby Moran?
姑娘们 是利比
Girls, it's Libby.
天啊
Oh my gosh.
嗨
Hi!
是利比
It's Libby!
嗨
Hi.
看看你
Huh, look at you.
利比
L... Libby.
嗨
Hi.
天啊 葬礼之后我们就没见过你了
Oh my God, we haven't seen you since the funeral.
- 是啊 - 我好想丹尼
- Yeah. - Oh, I miss Danny so much.
你好吗 说真的
How are you really?
你好吗
How are you?
我很好
I'm... I'm good.
孩子们真的是
I'm... I'm... you know, the kids are really...
- 你在做奶酪吗 - 哦
- Are you making cheese? - Oh.
呃 帮忙
Um, helping out.
- 只是卖♥♥而已 - 我们每周都买♥♥
- And just selling. - We buy it every week.
不 太可爱了
Yeah, no, that is so cute.
- 很可爱 - 我们喜欢
- Adorable. - We love it.
我要一个罗西
Ooh um, oh well, um, I'll take a... a Rosie
再要一个多丽丝
and um a... a Doris.
好的
Okay.
罗西 多丽丝
Um, Rosie, Doris.
好了 好了 一共10美元
Okay, okay, that is $10.
别找了
You can keep the change.
不 我们不收小费
Oh no, we don't take tips.
谁说不收的 那是你自己
Oh well, yeah, actually... speak for yourself.
我们收小费
We do actually take tips.
我想我们要小费了
I guess we take tips.
我去拿杯苹果酒
I'm gonna... I'm gonna go grab a cider.
我想我们是要小费的
Guess we take tips.
你和性感农夫一起工作
Okay, you work with the hot farmer?
谁
Who?
我们都是这么叫他的
Oh, that's what we call him.
他
Him?
他就是我们来这里的原因
He's the reason we come here.
他很性感
Mhmm, he's hot.
酷毙了
Ridiculously hot.
喔
Wooh.
好吧
Yeah.
是的 的确性感
Yeah, he's yeah.
等一下
Okay, wait a minute.
你们俩 你们俩一起做奶酪吗
Are you two... are you two making cheese together?
- 不会吧 - 我说 什么
- No. - I mean, what?
- 是吗 - 没有
- Are you? - No.
- 拜托 - 天啊
- Come on. - Oh God.
你可以告诉我们的
You can tell us.
- 我不想告诉你们的 - 你可以告诉我们
- I don't want to kiss and tell. - You can tell us.
我们是一起做了些奶酪
I mean, we've made some cheese together.
- 哦 - 时不时吧
- Oh! - Sometimes.
- 哇 - 哇哦
- Wow! - Wow.
- 不错啊 - 是啊
- Well, good for you. - Yeah.
你完全向前看了
You've totally moved on.
丹尼不是有史以来最可爱的男人吗
Oh, wasn't Danny the sweetest guy ever though?
- 嗯 帅呆了 - 想你 想你
- Hmm, just exquisite. - Miss you, miss you.
未经雕琢的钻石
Ugh, a diamond in the rough.
你们能不能
I... can you just give me a...
我马上回来
Hey, I'll be right back.
谢谢分享
Thank you for sharing.
你好
Hi.
再见
Bye.
再见 走吧
Bye. Go.
下周见
See ya next week.
好的
Yeah.
嘿 太可悲了
电影精选列表