Hey, that was so sad.
她怎么这么讨厌
Ugh, what is it about her that is so irritating?
她已经成为那种人了
She's just one of those people, mhmm, mhmm.
我为她的遭遇感到难过
Hey y'all, you know I feel sorry for her.
她丈夫死于车祸
Her husband dies in a car accident,
- 让他们破产了 - 嗯
- leaves them broke. - Hmm.
我去了她的房♥地♥产♥拍卖♥♥会
I went to her estate sale.
你不是吧
Come on, you didn't.
- 当然 - 哦
- I sure did. - Oh.
她有和我一样的结婚瓷器
She had the same wedding china as me.
你们别评头论足 但每一块我都买♥♥了
Y'all, don't judge, but I bought every last piece of it.
现在我有24个盘子了
Now I have plate settings for 24.
太棒了
That's amazing.
幸好我很受欢迎
Good thing I'm popular.
她不可能和性感农夫
Okay, there's no way she's sleeping
睡过的
with the hot farmer.
你不觉得她在撒谎吗
You don't think she's lying?
省省吧
Oh, give me a break.
她看起来就好像穿着万圣节服装的
Hello, she looks like she's wearing
小丑一样
a Halloween costume.
她就像个伐木工人
She's like a lumberjack.
一个卡车站的伐木工人
It's... from a truck stop.
你们觉得我需要打一针瘦脸针吗
Do y'all think I need botox?
- 哦 - 什么
- Oh. - What?
- 在这里 - 你看起来很漂亮 不用
- That here. - You look beautiful, no.
不 你看起来还是那么年轻
No, you still look so young from the last time.
- 嗯 - 谢谢
- Yeah, mhmm. - Thank you.
- 我们走吧 - 我喜欢 我跟着你们
- Let's go. - I love it, I'm way behind.
哦
Oh.
好的
Yeah, alright.
谢谢 下周见
Thank you. Yeah, see you next week.
我们得走了
Hey, we need to leave.
- 什么 - 我得走了
- What? - I need to leave.
我得走了
I need to leave.
等等 等等 冷静点
Wait, wait, wait, wait, slow down.
- 发生什么事了 - 我们得走了
- What's... what's going on? - We need to go.
刚刚在这里的那些女人 她们恨我
Those women that were here, they hate me.
她们觉得你很性感
They think you're hot.
我可能无意中告诉了她们
I might have accidentally told them that
我们会一起做奶酪
we were making cheese together.
她们太可怕了
And... and... and they're just they're terrible people
我真的很想回家 她们觉得我穿得像
and I just really wanna go home and they think I'm dressed like
一个稻草人
a scarecrow, so...
我讨厌坏人
I hate terrible people.
看来就这样了
Well, that's that.
嗯
Mhmm.
真恶心
Well, that was gross.
- 走吧 - 好的
- Shall we? - Yeah.
好的
Yeah.
真的
Yeah, I really do.
你做得很好
You are to, you're doing pretty good.
我喜欢这样
I like it.
你好
Hello.
什么时候
When?
好吧 我马上就来
Alright, I'm on my way.
我立刻出发
I'm on my way right now.
好
Okay.
怎么了
What?
是亚伦
It's Aaron.
抱歉 我得
I'm sorry, I gotta...
- 哦 - 我得走了
- Oh. - I gotta go.
没事的 去吧 我来搞定
It's okay, go, I got this.
- 我喜欢你的 - 我喜欢你的
- I like yours. - I like yours.
- 我喜欢你的 - 我喜欢你的
- I like yours. - I like yours.
我喜欢你的
I like yours.
我说 我们可以换一换
You know we can switch off, remember...
我们可以交换的
Yeah, we can switch 'em off.
你们看起来
You guys look...
嗨 妈妈
Hi, mama.
妈妈 我们做了帽子
Mama, we made hats.
天哪
Oh my gosh!
锡箔纸会让我们的脑电波传得更快
The tinfoil makes our brain waves move faster.
谁不想要呢
Well, who doesn't want that.
看看你
Look at you.
你们忙完了吗
Are you guys done?
你们去楼上洗个澡
Okay, why don't you go upstairs, wash up,
洗掉那些烦人的苍蝇
brush those dirty chompers.
你鼻子上有东西
What do you have on your nose?
然后我过来给你们讲个故事
And um, I'll come up and I'll read you a story.
- 听起来不错吧 - 当然
- Sound good? - Yeah.
好
Great.
快去吧
Go!
- 晚安 - 晚安
- Goodnight. - Goodnight.
晚安 珍阿姨
Goodnight, Aunt Jean.
晚安
Goodnight.
他很可爱对吧
Ain't he sweet?
他很可爱
He's cute.
市场上怎么样
How was the market?
比想象得好
Um, better than expected.
奥康纳先离开了
O'Connor had to um, just run off.
亚伦出事了
Uh, something happened with Aaron.
天哪
Oh goodness.
我得打电♥话♥问问他
I'll have to call and check on him.
亚伦是谁
Who's Aaron?
他的前妻
His ex-wife.
几年前她中风了
She had a stroke some years back.
她多大了
How old is she?
和他一样大
Same age as him.
有护士护理她 但一直都是他照顾
A nurse takes care of her, but he's out there all the time.
太糟糕了
That sucks.
这个点是谁啊
Who could that be?
我认识的人都不会敲门的
I don't know anybody who knocks.
没人会那样敲门的
Nobody knocks in that order.
对啊
No.
看来他们把海怪放出来了
Looks like they released the Kraken.
我是来看我女儿和外孙们的
I'm here to see my daughter and my grandchildren.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
做奶酪
making cheese.
山羊奶酪 然后
Um, goat cheese, and then...
不 亲爱的 我是说你在干什么
No, honey, I mean what are you doing?
你在 这里 干什么
What are you doing here?
你现在可以回家了
You can come home now, you can.
我原谅你了
I forgive you.
原谅我什么
Forgive me for what?
原谅你不辞而别
For leaving.
你当时说得很清楚 我们的
Well, you made it pretty clear that um, we were nearing
借住时间到期了
our expiration date.
你在我沙发上睡了六个月
You'd been sleeping on my couch for six months.
我当时很难过
I was having a hard time.
我知道 我想激励你
I know, and I was trying to motivate you,
因为我养你并不是让你一天到晚悲悲戚戚的
because I did not raise you to be a victim.
如果他不值得你放弃你的生命
You cannot throw your life away if he was not worth it...
玛莎
Marsha!
孩子们得睡觉了 所以我们得跟
These kids have to go to bed, so we need to say goodnight to...
- 什么 - 我还没有
- What? - I didn't even...
晚安 玛莎
Goodnight, Marsha.
晚安
Goodnight.
晚安 孩子们
Goodnight, my babies.
嘿 阿比盖尔
Hey, Abigail.
你长高了
Yep, you got taller.
我看出来了
电影精选列表