Here's the rule about gates,
你看到是啥样就是啥样
you always wanna leave 'em the way you found 'em.
如果它们是开着的 你就让它们开着
If they're open, you leave 'em open
如果它们关上了
and if they're closed...
让我猜猜 你就让门关着
Let me guess, you leave them closed.
对 很好
That's right, very good.
你就像这样把它翻过来然后这样打开 懂吗
Now you just turn it over there and open it like that, okay?
给你
Here you go then.
转过来
Turn it.
转过来 你得转一下 转一下
Turn it. You gotta turn it, turn it.
我在转
I'm turning.
你得转一下 转一下 用点力
You gotta turn it, turn it, turn it, turn it...
- 噢 我在转 - 转 转 转
- Ow, I'm turning it! - Turn it, turn it, turn it.
噢 噢
Ow, ow!
- 噢 - 好吧 好吧
- Ow. - Okay, well,
也许我该把它修好
maybe I should probably fix that one.
我该跟着你吗
Am I supposed to follow you?
是的
Yep.
哟
Yo.
好吧
Yeah.
你能等一下吗 我需要调整一下我的鞋子
Can you hold up, I need to adjust my shoe.
很漂亮吧
It's beautiful, huh?
她还活着
Oh, she's alive.
我一坐到床边
I just sat down on the edge of the bed
就睡着了
and I fell asleep.
你迟到了
You're late.
不 我没有 我刚听到公鸡打鸣
No, I'm not, I just heard the rooster.
杜比
Dooby.
他一天到晚都叫个不停
He's all over the map.
他是只公鸡
He's a rooster.
公鸡分不清时间
Roosters can't tell time.
好吧 我马上就来
Um, okay, I um... I will come.
我先去把孩子们叫起来
I just have to get the kids up and...
不用了
Done!
他们在外面浇水
They're out watering.
他们在外面?
They are?
是的 我教过他们怎么用雨桶
Yeah, I've taught 'em how to use the rain barrel.
对
Yeah.
我们去给山羊挤奶
We're gonna go milk the goats.
你要去城里买♥♥点补给品
And I'm gonna have you run into town,
你可以开我的卡车
get some supplies, you can take my truck.
好的
Okay, okay.
我得先去洗个澡
Um, let me just take a quick shower
- 然后我就过来 - 干嘛
- and then I'll come... - Why?
你不需要洗澡
You don't need to take a shower,
周六前这里都没有选美比赛
the beauty pageant's not till Saturday.
山羊又不在乎你闻起来是什么味道
I mean goats don't care what you smell like.
对吗
Right?
我要去刷下牙
I'm gonna brush my teeth.
可以
Okay.
这倒是个好主意
Yeah, that's probably a good idea.
我们得雇一个真正帮得上忙的人
We need to hire a real hand.
她会学会的
She'll learn.
好了
Okay.
好了
Okay.
就在这里
There it is.
- 哦 - 嗨
- Oh. - Hi!
你好
Hi.
就这些
It's just these.
- 哦 - 是的
- Oh. - Yeah.
很好
Good.
好了
Okay.
你结婚了
You married?
结过
Oh, I was.
嗯 离婚了吗
Hmm, divorced then?
不
No.
这么神秘 发生了什么
Mysterious, what happened?
他刚走了
He's just gone.
去哪了
Gone where?
我需要付多少钱
How much do I owe ya?
48.25美元
That would be 48.25.
这里是60美元
60.
他是去世了
So like gone as in dead?
等等 找你零钱
Wait, your change.
你回来了
There you are.
我们要上第一节奶酪课
We're gonna have our first cheese lesson.
嘿 简 我需要
Hey Jean, I just need like um,
我需要一点时间
I just need like a moment,
因为我已经三天没洗澡了
because I haven't really had a shower in three days
我累了
and I'm exhausted.
我需要一点时间
And I just need a moment.
- 好吧 - 好吧
- Alright. - Okay.
去吧
Go.
洗个澡吧
Take your shower,
十分钟后回来
I see you back here in 10 minutes.
- 感觉好些了吗 - 好些了
- Feel better? - Yeah.
哦 谢谢你的工作服
Oh, and thanks for the... the overalls.
挺合身嘛
And do they fit.
你开始看起来已经融入角色了嘛
You're starting to look the part.
外表是会骗人的
Looks can be deceiving.
- 我们要做些什么 - 上帝的工作
- What are we doing? - God's work.
我们要做奶酪
We're making chévre.
来吧
Come on.
- 听起来很难 - 不难
- That sounds hard. - It's not hard.
你帮我把牛奶放进锅里
Here, I want you to put this milk into that pan.
这里
So here.
很重
It's heavy.
全倒进去
Pour it all in.
做得很好
Yeah, that... that's good.
这是凝乳酶和乳酸菌
Alright, now this is rennet and bacteria.
你要在里面滴两三滴
You're gonna put two or three drops in there
然后我要把这些东西都放进去
and I'm gonna put this whole thing in there.
有助于牛奶凝固
And this is gonna help the milk coagulate.
我的头感觉都凝固了
My head feels coagulated.
现在开始不断搅拌
You stir that now.
不断搅拌
Stir that up.
嘿 简 我只是想
Um, hey Jean, I just... listen, I just wanna
再次感谢你让我们留下
thank you again for letting us stay.
你太棒了
I mean you know, you've been so amazing.
孩子们显然很喜欢这里
And the kids obviously love it here and...
你不用再感谢我了
You don't have to thank me anymore.
你现在在这里工作
You work here now.
这就是我想跟你说的
Well, I just... that's what I wanna talk to you about.
我不确定我是否适合这个工作
I am not sure that I'm actually cut out for this.
你知道吗
You know?
我要你把那些拿到那边去
I want you to take those around there
把它们均匀抹在羊皮纸上
and put 'em on this parchment paper, nice and even.
直接用手拿吧 去吧
Come on, pick 'em up with your bare hands, go ahead.
- 我 - 很不错嘛 说吧
- I... - That's good, go ahead.
继续说
Go ahead.
你继续说 我在听
You can go on, I'm listening.
我不知道我们会在这里待多久
Well, I just... I don't know how long we're gonna be here
万一情况变得不顺利
and I don't want you to depend on me just in case,
我不希望你一直指望我
you know, this all doesn't work out.
我真的很感激你
And I... I really appreciate you.
好吧 我明白
Okay, I understand.
好吗
Okay?
只要你在这 我就会继续照顾你
I'll take you for as long as I can get you.
拿着
There.
没关系 你可以用手拿一点
It's alright, you can have a little bit on your hands.
现在就轻轻地撒上就好 然后就都做完了
电影精选列表