That's so cool. - Yes. It's so cool. Very cool.
很酷吧?
It is so cool, isn't it?
我们住在一起
That we live together.
这个... - 很酷
Well... - So cool.
对 - 很酷
Yeah. - Very cool.
现在都直接免费赠送吗?
Um, are they just giving those away these days?
我开玩笑的,这太棒了
I'm just kidding. That's... That's awesome.
太棒了
That's so awesome.
而且,你的提名次数快追上我了
Plus you've almost caught up to me in nominations.
不尽然,但谁在乎呢?
You know, not... not quite, but who's counting?
总之,我们正要出门
Um, anyhow, we were just about to head out.
其实,你想在这裡待一会吗?
Actually, do you wanna hang out here for a bit?
我想看看♥房♥♥子其他地方
I'd love to see the rest of the house.
我正在做义大利肉酱麵
I'm actually making some spaghetti bolognese
如果你有兴趣的话
if you're interested.
我吃过那东西,说你吃素 我带你四处看看
I've had it. Say you're a vegan. I'll show you around.
好...
OK. Um...
吃素 - 你说你叫什麽名字?
Vegan. - What was your name again?
再见
Bye.
这太疯狂了 - 怎麽了?
This is so crazy. - What is?
只是...
Well, it's just...
你以为有些人
You think that some people exist
存在于宇宙的不同层面
on different planes of the universe,
然后,你竟然能跟他们共处一室
and then you get in the same room as them
结果发现 他们其实跟你一样踏实又普通
and... turns out they're just as down to earth and normal as you.
所以我只是普通人吗? - 你懂我的意思
Oh, so I'm just... just normal? - You know what I mean.
抱歉,我必须问一下
Sorry. I just have to ask.
你知道我和阿里米勒住在一起吗?
Did you know that I lived with Ari Miller?
不,我不知道
No. I had no idea.
只是...
It's just...
大多数女孩回到这裡 只是为了接近阿里
Most girls, they come back here just to get close with Ari.
你在开玩笑吧? - 不,我完全了解
You're kidding, right? - No. I completely get it.
那傢伙简直就像希腊神祇
The guy's basically like a Greek god.
哪个...到底是哪个神?
Which... Which god, exactly?
天啊,我很抱歉
Oh. Oh, my God. I am so sorry.
我不知道你们在这裡
I didn't realize you guys were in here.
别管我,我只是要去泡澡
Don't mind me. I'm just gonna, um, use the tub.
什麽? - 为什麽?
Huh? - Why?
来点水花四溅
Do a little splishy-splashy.
你不能在自己的浴缸裡水花四溅吗?
Can you not splishy and splash in your own bathtub?
我...我可以
I... I... I could.
你有自己的浴室
You have your own bathroom.
我比较想用这个浴缸,水压...
I'd rather use this tub. The water pressure...
好
OK.
他就这样走进来
He just, like, wanders in.
我要怎麽跟他竞争?
It's, like, how do I compete with that?
我真的不知道 - 这真是个烂主意
I sincerely have no idea. - Oh, this was such a bad idea.
我不该带你来的 - 嘿
I shouldn't have brought you here.
你是库柏葛兰特
Hey. You are Cooper Grant.
你连续八年被选为 地球上最性感的男人
You were on the Sexiest Man on Earth list eight years in a row.
有谁喜欢他胜过你? - 你是说除了史柯西斯以外吗?
Who likes him more than you? - You mean besides Scorsese?
那只是个小角色
That was such a small part.
至少比你的没戏份来得大,对吧?
Well, bigger than your no-part, now isn't it?
天啊 - 你知道吗?
Oh! - You know what?
好吧 - 什麽?
OK. What?
够了,我受够了
That is it. I've had enough.
很抱歉你女友整晚对我抛媚眼
I'm sorry your girlfriend's been ogling me all night.
我没有对任何人抛媚眼
I have not been ogling anyone.
你有对他抛媚眼吗?
Were you ogling him?
我根本不知道抛媚眼是什麽意思
I don't even know what ogling means.
硬汉,你想怎麽样?
What are you gonna do about it, tough guy?
不
Oh, no.
我受够了
That is it. - Hey!
两位?
Guys?
(麦克威斯特、库柏葛兰特 亚方、奥斯卡伊萨克)
我觉得这样不恰当
I don't think this is appropriate.
所以呢?告诉我一切
So, tell me everything.
我只...我只想睡觉
I just... I just wanna get some sleep.
等等,不,我想知道细节
Wait, no, wait. I want some details.
不,你不想的
No... You don't.
等等,发生了什麽奇怪的事吗?
Wait. Did something weird happen?
可以说阿里米勒出现后...
You could say things got weird...
事情就变得奇怪了
when Ari Miller showed up.
不可能,阿里米勒?他绝对很有魅力
No way. Ari Miller? He definitely has BDE.
发生了什麽事?
So, what happened?
库柏,他...
Cooper, he...
他把奖座从他的屁♥股♥拉出来
He pulled an ALFA out of his ass.
是,我完全同意 那奖座本是丹佐的囊中物
Yeah, I totally agree. That ALFA was Denzel's to lose.
不...
No, no.
库柏真的从阿里的屁♥股♥...
Cooper literally pulled an ALFA
拉出奖座
out... of Ari's ass.
我一直很好奇他们得奖后
I always wondered what they did
都怎麽处理那些奖座
with those things after they won.
我要去睡了 我们永远别再提起这件事
I'm going to bed, and we are never speaking of this again.
现在谈名单上的下一个人 是不是不太合适?
Is this a bad time to talk about the next guy on your list?
可能不太合适
Probably a bad time.
(麦特:我已经不知道该怎麽办了 我要知道我们的立场)
市长先生...抱歉 我还能这样叫你吗?
Mr. Mayor. Oh, sorry. Do I still call you that?
我还是市长,艾比
Well, I'm still the mayor, Abby.
是,当然
Right. Of course.
自从你辞职后 我们试过
You know, we've tried out
三个不同的演讲撰稿人
three different speechwriters since you quit.
其实,是你开除我的
Actually, you fired me.
讲求细节,我喜欢
Details. I like that.
你不在,让我意识到一件事
Having you gone has made me realize something.
我很想你,孩子 - 我也很想你,长官
I've missed ya, kiddo. - I've missed you too, sir.
给你,要你的卡车吗?
Here you go. Want your truck?
我刚刚在跟我儿子打招呼 抱歉,你有说话吗?
I was just saying hi to my son. Sorry. Did you say something?
没有
Uh, no.
听着...
Listen...
你不在,感觉都不一样了
It just hasn't felt the same with you not around.
所以我需要你帮我做一件事
So, I need you to do something for me.
儘管说,长官 - 快过来这裡吧
Anything, sir. - Get that sweet ass over here.
我想我可以搭红眼班机
I guess I could catch a red-eye.
你说什麽?我刚刚在跟我太太打招呼
What was that? I was just saying hello to the missus.
没事
Oh, nothing.
艾比,没人比你更了解我的心声
Abby, nobody knows my voice like you do.
我要你回来帮我写
I want you back to write the speech
参选演讲稿
that launches my campaign.
哦…
Uh...
你意下如何?
So, what do you say?
准备好坐大位了吗?
You ready to sit at the big-boy table?
艾比? - 你在跟我说话,
Abby? - Oh, you're talking to me.
是,我愿意
Yes. I'm in.
太好了
Great.
下週的启动会议我要看到草稿
I'd like to see a draft next week at the kickoff meeting.
再见,伙伴
See ya, buddy.
你好
Hey.
我还以为你不会来了
I was starting to think you weren't gonna show up.
抱歉,昨晚很不顺
Sorry. Rough night.
试试看在「比佛利娇妻」重聚宴会上 当服务生吧
Hmm. Try being a server at a Real Housewives reunion.
准备出发了吗?
You ready to go?
我想你看太多次「七宝奇谋」了
I think you've seen The Goonies too many times.
你还好吗? - 我是纽约人
You good? - I'm a New Yorker.
我每天穿3吋高跟鞋
I walk 30 blocks to work every day
走30个街区去上班,我很好
in three-inch heels. I'm good.
我明白,但是
Well, I hear you, but...
在洛杉矶健行 地形有点不同
hiking in LA is a bit different terrain,
所以每一步都要小心
so you gotta watch every step.
我17岁前,每年夏天
I used to hike up the Adirondacks
都会跟我爸去爬阿第伦达克山
with my dad every summer till I was 17.
真的吗? - 假的
电影精选列表