Oh, no, that's not ours. - Shit.
她在开玩笑 - 天啊
She's kidding. - Oh.
我想克萝伊的可以丢进垃圾桶
I guess Chloe's can go in the trash.
你敢?
Don't you dare!
是小珊,你好
Oh, uh, it's Sam. Hey.
小珊? - 我的前女友
Sam? - My ex-girlfriend.
她很迷恋我
She's, like, obsessed with me.
我让你得以参加一线电影奖
I got you into the A-List Film Awards.
一线电影奖?真的吗?
The ALFAs? Are you serious?
明天你会跟库柏葛兰特 出席同一个活动
Tomorrow, you will be at the same event as Cooper Grant.
所以我算是观众吗?
So, am I in the audience or something?
对,算是吧
Uh, yeah. Kind of.
「算是吧」是什麽意思?
What do you mean, kind of?
你们补位员的角色
Your role as seat fillers
就是完全按照工作职称去做
is to do exactly as the job title says.
补位
Fill seats.
看一看戏院,看看戏院,好吗?
Take a look out at the theater. Look at the theater. OK?
看到那些空位了吗?那些是敌人
See all those empty seats? Those are the enemies.
但那让你们成为...
But that makes you the...
英雄
heroes.
好,在我们跑一些路线之前,我想...
OK, well, before we run some routes, I wanted to...
不好意思,你在练习坐下吗?
Excuse me, are you practicing sitting?
什麽?不,不是我
Huh? No. Not me.
你不知道怎麽坐吗? - 不,是她
Do you not know how to sit? - No, that was her.
我不知道你在说什麽
I don't know what you're talking about.
我们去为今晚做准备,好吗?
Let's go ahead and get ready for tonight, all right?
我走的时候,就跟着我,好吗? 走吧
When I'm walking, you follow me, all right? Come on!
再次感谢,谢谢
Thanks, again. Thank you.
等等,你不是应该在现场吗?
Wait. Shouldn't you be at this thing?
是
Yes.
我是应该在
I should.
我为什麽这麽紧张?
Why am I so nervous?
你想让我告诉你一切都会没事的 还是...
Do you want me to tell you everything will be fine
你想要一份清单
or do you want a list of things that could go wrong
列出可能出错并让你紧张的事情?
that are actually making you nervous
因为,我可以想到73件事...
because, I mean, I can think of, like, 73 things...
请停止说话 - 好
Please stop talking. - OK.
基努旁边有空位,基努,好吗?
We've got an open next to Keanu. Keanu, OK?
库柏葛兰特 旁边有人扭来扭去,好吗?
We got, uh, some squirming next to Cooper Grant over here, OK?
看来有人要去上厕所了
I see a possible bathroom break happening here.
好,各就各位
Um, OK. Let's get into position.
谁准备好了?好
Who's on deck? OK.
你好,不好意思 你介意我补下一个位吗?
Hi. Uh, excuse me. Do you mind if I take the next one?
矮冬瓜
Short Stack.
派蒂,你也是补位员?彩排时你没来
Patty. You're a seat filler too? You weren't at the rehearsal.
完美是无法彩排的
Well, you can't rehearse perfection.
你来这裡做什麽?
What are you doing here?
我不知道他们会僱用辅助增高补位员
I didn't realize they hire booster seat fillers.
说真的,我是中等身高 - 对
Seriously, I'm average height. - Yeah.
你被提名什麽?最佳短片?
What'd you get nominated for? Best Short?
我来示范给你看,孩子
Let me show how you it's done, kid.
抱歉,派蒂
Sorry, Patty.
抱歉,不好意思,抱歉...
Sorry. Excuse me. Sorry. Sorry.
好可爱的礼服,不好意思 - 好痛
Oh, cute dress. Excuse me. - Ow.
你好,糟糕,好 - 天啊
Hello. Oops. Yeah. OK. - Wow.
我要...
I'm gonna just...
好...那是你的肩膀,好的
All right. Oh. That's your shoulder. Ooh, OK.
现在我们向过去一年
And now we bid farewell
逝去的明星们道别
to the bright stars we lost this past year.
史蒂芬米尔斯,我很喜欢他
Uh, Stephen Mills. I loved that guy.
什麽? - 史蒂芬米尔斯
Huh? - Oh, Stephen Mills.
对
Right.
那是你的得奖感言吗?
Is that your acceptance speech?
是,但我大概没有机会唸到
Yes. But I doubt I'll be reading it.
你说得对,丹佐十拿九稳
You're right. Denzel's got this locked up.
我从来都不知道该说什麽
I never really know what to say in these things.
如果你需要帮忙
Well, um, if you need help,
我算是个演讲撰稿人
I'm... I'm kind of a speechwriter.
是吗? - 对
Oh, yeah? - Hm-hmm.
在你没参加大风吹比赛的时候?
When you're not dominating musical chairs tournaments?
补位员的笑话,很好笑
A seat filler joke. That's good.
不,真的,我替纽约市长写演讲稿
No, but really, I write speeches for the Mayor of New York.
真的? - 是
Really? - Hmm.
天啊,我喜欢那傢伙的演讲
Wow. I love that guy's speeches.
真的吗? - 安静
Really? Shh.
演讲撰稿人...
Well, Speechwriter...
也许你能告诉我这好不好
maybe you can tell me if this is any good.
记住,在某个平行宇宙
Keep in mind that, in some alternate universe,
我可能真的要发表演讲...
I may actually have to give that speech...
我会拿掉最后两句
I'd cut the last two lines.
什麽? - 然后把这两句移到前面
What? - And move them to the front.
你说的第一句话 会决定整段演讲的基调
Uh, the first thing you say sets the tone for the entire speech.
这是你的引言
It's your hook.
还有这个,这个很棒
Oh, and this. This is good.
你有笔吗?
Uh, do you have a pen?
最佳男主角,入围的有...
And the nominees for Best Actor in a Leading Role are...
库柏葛兰特,「树篱」 - 天啊,是她...
Cooper Grant, "The Hedges". Oh, my God. That's her!
她怎麽到他旁边的? - 就这样,结束了
How did she get next to him? - That's it. It's done.
好,我们先别操之过急
OK, let's not get ahead of ourselves.
我是乐观的女孩
I'm a glass-half-full kinda gal.
真的吗?
Oh, really?
你以为坐在某人旁边
You think sitting next to someone
就有机会跟对方上♥床♥吗?
is halfway to sleeping with them?
什麽? - 四分之一乐观?
What? - Quarter full?
什麽?
What?
丹佐华盛顿... - 什麽...
Denzel Washington... - What? What?
过去那裡,我开玩笑的
Get over there.
一线电影奖,得奖的是...
I'm just kidding. - And the ALFA goes to...
库柏葛兰特,「树篱」
Cooper Grant, "The Hedges".
(库柏葛兰特,「树篱」,得奖者)
好,她看起来像他太太 - 我们成功了
OK. She looks like his wife. - We did it.
天啊 - 我们办到了
Wow. - We did do it.
天啊
Wow.
刚刚听到我的名字时,我心想...
When I heard my name just now, I thought,
「『丹佐』不是这种唸法吧?」
"That's a weird way to pronounce Denzel."
所以,这个奖...
So, this...
这个奖是献给你的
This one's for you.
我写的稿 - 非常感谢
I wrote that. - Thank you very much.
(一线电影奖)
嘿,演讲撰稿人 - 你好
Hey, speechwriter. - Hi.
我们办到了
We did it. - Ah!
我们该庆祝一下吗?
Shall we celebrate?
好 - 来吧
Yes. - Come on.
艾比,我是麦特 我好像在电视上看到你
Hi, Abby, it's Matt. I think I just saw you on TV.
我会不惜一切代价 请别拒我于千里之外
I'll do whatever it takes. Please don't shut me out.
好,这是寒舍
Well, this is my flat.
对我来说看起来很温暖
Looks pretty three-dimensional to me.
好,我要把外套挂起来
Right. OK, I'm gonna hang my jacket up.
马上回来 - 好
Be back in a second. - OK.
你好,亲爱的 - 天啊
Bonjour, darling. - Oh, my God.
抱歉,我不是故意吓你的
Sorry. Didn't... Didn't mean to startle you.
还是我是故意的呢?
Or did I?
阿里米勒?
Ari Miller?
你听说过我?
Oh. You've heard of me?
听说过你?你的电影超好笑,你...
Heard of you? Your movies are hilarious. You've...
你三度被提名最佳男主角
You've been nominated for Best Actor three times.
是吗?没错,是的
Was I? That's right, I was.
看来你见过我穿着得体的室友了
Oh. I see you've met my very well-dressed housemate.
他是阿里米勒
It's Ari Miller.
我知道你们合拍过「卧底」系列电影
I knew you guys did those Undercover movies together,
但你们也住在一起?
but you live together too?
太酷了 - 对,太酷了,非常酷
电影精选列表